Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she thinks i'm a player -- chooses the AFC

piday314

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. These are legit questions runner but I'm sure in this case, that she is a BPD who ultimately wants to get w me, at least for a couple taps.

To answer your question, I've never asked her out. I openly told her that I don't like her for more than her looks and her body. Etc. :) She gets hit on by a ton of guys so she can take it imo. She's just playing soft.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out!

You say she is attracted to you? Well now is time to really find out.

Keep the ****y / funny stuff, don't listen to her if she says she wants you to stop it and respect her more.

Rollo Tomassi said:
Iron Rule of Tomassi #3

Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

When a woman makes you wait for sex you are not her highest priority. Sexuality is spontaneous chemical reaction between two parties, not a process of negotiation. It's sex first, then relationship, not the other way around. A woman who wants to ƒuck you will find a way to ƒuck you. She will fly across the country, crawl under barbwire, climb in through your second story bedroom window, ƒuck the sh!t out of you and wait patiently inside your closet if your wife comes home early from work - women who want to ƒuck will find a way to ƒuck. The girl who tells you she wants a relationship first is the same girl who ƒucked the hot guy in the foam cannon party in Cancun on spring break half an hour after meeting him.

If a girl is that into you she'll ƒuck regardless of ASD or having her friends in the room videotaping it at a frat party. All women can be sluts, you just have to be the right guy to bring it out in them, and this happens before you go back to her place. If you have to plead your case cuddling and spooning on the bed or getting the occasional peck on the cheek, you need to go back to square one and start fresh.
'Nuff said.

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
RockaRolla25 said:
That reminds me of this girl I work with who is always saying how fat she is around me, and I never tell her "oh don't worry you're not fat." I always just change the subject because she's not even close to fat.

One time I said "Yeah you better hit that treadmill right away" in a joking way. I wonder why she always brings up fatness around me.
Same thing as well. She's not close to being fat at all and she's always watching her calories and saying how fat she is. I always tell her she's not fat, and show her.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Don't really know how to describe it, man. I wear a lot of flannel during the winter. I work in a creative industry, so we're not really suit-and-tie types. I wear comfortable things, but it fits my personality. If I could describe my wardrobe...I guess it revolves around simplicity. You'll find a lot of solid colors and if it's not solid colors, it's a warm plaid flannel. My shoes consist of a pair of black Harley boots, brown western boots, and green Chucks.

If you knew me, you'd say "Hey that really suits Iceberg's personality." So that's my advice. Don't dress for trends. Dress for who you are. The clothes I wear today would have looked good in 1945. A solid blue t-shirt or a solid black button-up shirt will never go out of style. Nor will a nice red flannel.

One thing about me, I get an absurd amount of compliments on my clothes. Actually just yesterday, my music teacher looked at what I was wearing and said, "That's your stage clothes right there. That's your style."

Like this shirt below might be something I'd wear on any given cold day.

And the boots below it are something I already have. So I look like what I am, which is a guitar-playing, car-fixing, meat-eating guy. Depending on who you are, this might not suit you at all.
Thanks, man. I think I see what style you're talking about...it kind of reminds me of Judd Nelson's clothes from The Breakfast Club.

I can't really say what would work for me at this point, or what would fit my personality so I'll just keep looking.

/off-topic

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I toyed with saying this nicer, but **** it.. you are a stupid mofo. get your head out your ass and listen to yourself.

you equate C +F with being a DJ. yet, you are sitting here, asking for advice, on how to chase a woman who has rejected you rotfl. who the **** really is the chump here? the dude that got the girl or the dude that thinks the "game isn't over in my eyes". listen to yourself sound like a bad ****ing 90's teen pop singing crew

you are nothing more than a pretend ****y somewhat funny average frustrated chump. the other guy is not.

she rejected you, because she likes the other guy, more than she likes you. there is no sencerio where a woman does not date/**** the guy she likes less if she has the option to get with the person she wants.

how the **** can you be ****y, ytet at the same time chase a woman that has rejected you, it's not ****ing possible. that's not ****y and it shows you are a ****ing fraud. the whole matter at hand shows you are a ****ing fraud, and it's clear as day to her and everyone else you are a ****ing act. sorry to be so blunt but man come on. A truly ****y man, knows he is the ****, and doesn't waste time on woman who can't see that he is the ****, and goes out and ****es /sarges other women.

piday314

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh she didn't reject me. She's still openly flirting with me. It's kinda f'ed up tbh.

backbreaker said:
You know, I toyed with saying this nicer, but **** it.. you are a stupid mofo. get your head out your ass and listen to yourself.

you equate C +F with being a DJ. yet, you are sitting here, asking for advice, on how to chase a woman who has rejected you rotfl. who the **** really is the chump here? the dude that got the girl or the dude that thinks the "game isn't over in my eyes". listen to yourself sound like a bad ****ing 90's teen pop singing crew

you are nothing more than a pretend ****y somewhat funny average frustrated chump. the other guy is not.

she rejected you, because she likes the other guy, more than she likes you. there is no sencerio where a woman does not date/**** the guy she likes less if she has the option to get with the person she wants.

how the **** can you be ****y, ytet at the same time chase a woman that has rejected you, it's not ****ing possible. that's not ****y and it shows you are a ****ing fraud. the whole matter at hand shows you are a ****ing fraud, and it's clear as day to her and everyone else you are a ****ing act. sorry to be so blunt but man come on. A truly ****y man, knows he is the ****, and doesn't waste time on woman who can't see that he is the ****, and goes out and ****es /sarges other women.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piday314 said:
Hahah alright. Basically, she really likes me, but wants me to treat her with more respect. She knows this other guy is really smitten with her. She knows that he is the "good choice" for her. She WANTS to fall for the other guy. But as we know, that is not how attraction works -- it is not a choice. So right now, she's "chosen" the other guy, for one to hope that he somehow magically develops an attractive personality, but two to make me jealous. She's blatantly trying to make me jealous with this guy, talking openly about the stuff he does for her, how much he sucks up to her, etc. On the other hand, she is still openly attracted to me. Yeah, she's kinda BPD -- aka would be a great hookup. :) :rockon:

I love how the BPD term gets thrown around so loosely on this board. Its actually f-in hilarious.... once your truly around a BPD, you'll know the difference.

Alright, do you see all the stuff in bold? Duh, of course you do, well if you look deeper you'll see there's a huge disconnect between YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE SITUATION and REALITY.

I feel like I say this in every thread, but I'll keep saying it, even though its already been said by someone else a few posts above mine:

Never listen to a woman's words, for her TRUE intentions watch her actions.

Please enlighten us on one shred of evidence that proves she's attracted to you?

Next, the part where she says she wants you to treat her with more respect could be telling. As in telling you, like others have already, that your C/F attempts are clearly going over-board and entering straight up d-i-c-k-head territory. There's a big difference between sprinkling in some jabs and flooding the room with one liners directed her way.

All this and then you straight up tell her that you want her for her looks and body?? Now don't get me wrong I'm not against being bold and stating your intentions, I've had great success with that method in the past, BUT, I already had strong rapport and knew there was mutual attraction in those cases. Here your ASSUMING that she wants you, ASSUMING that your suave and slick and ASSUMING that you got game.

Sadly, the player is getting played in this situation, I will tell you one thing: she's loving all the attention you give her, she loves that she's in your head and guess what? Its working!

What will take you far with women as you gain more experience and cut the time spent "chasing" in half, is killer confidence and direct game. When your not afraid to lose and learn how to plan your mode of attack based on the girl your dealing with, your success rate will go up UP UP!

Its not generic, its not cookie cutter and clearly in this case what your doing is not working.

PIMP

piday314

Don Juan
Reaction score
To clarify, please read the post above yours. :) I push her away a lot, and she keeps taking one step away, one step back towards me. I feel like she doesn't want me with her mind, but she wants me with her heart. But I see your points.

Pimp-sicle said:
I love how the BPD term gets thrown around so loosely on this board. Its actually f-in hilarious.... once your truly around a BPD, you'll know the difference.

Alright, do you see all the stuff in bold? Duh, of course you do, well if you look deeper you'll see there's a huge disconnect between YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE SITUATION and REALITY.

I feel like I say this in every thread, but I'll keep saying it, even though its already been said by someone else a few posts above mine:

Never listen to a woman's words, for her TRUE intentions watch her actions.

Please enlighten us on one shred of evidence that proves she's attracted to you?

Next, the part where she says she wants you to treat her with more respect could be telling. As in telling you, like others have already, that your C/F attempts are clearly going over-board and entering straight up d-i-c-k-head territory. There's a big difference between sprinkling in some jabs and flooding the room with one liners directed her way.

All this and then you straight up tell her that you want her for her looks and body?? Now don't get me wrong I'm not against being bold and stating your intentions, I've had great success with that method in the past, BUT, I already had strong rapport and knew there was mutual attraction in those cases. Here your ASSUMING that she wants you, ASSUMING that your suave and slick and ASSUMING that you got game.

Sadly, the player is getting played in this situation, I will tell you one thing: she's loving all the attention you give her, she loves that she's in your head and guess what? Its working!

What will take you far with women as you gain more experience and cut the time spent "chasing" in half, is killer confidence and direct game. When your not afraid to lose and learn how to plan your mode of attack based on the girl your dealing with, your success rate will go up UP UP!

Its not generic, its not cookie cutter and clearly in this case what your doing is not working.

PIMP

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I think this is just one of those things OP is going to have to learn the hard way first-hand :rolleyes:

/thread

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you wanted to win her over
Doesn't sound like something a player would say ;) Players don't worry about "winning over" women, they just do their cool thing and some women dig it some don't.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are being played for sure. It's like a perverted sh!t test to test your congruency and you are losing for now. The best thing to do is going back to the basics, to your core! Listen those guys and they will set you straight, otherwise this moment of weakness will expose you as a fraud. Treat all women same, regardless of their insecurities, and calibrate from there. Their pusssies tingle from the same things anyway.I bet she is attracted. I had instances in which women literally hated me only to be find themselves attracted to me. It is better than being safe, evoking no emotions in them at all. Stay true, no going back to afc sh!t anymore.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes girls will just go for the sure thing. If she wants to get laid and this guy, no matter how afc he is, is very sexual with her, can get her to spread her legs. Especially when she's drunk. I've seen this happen many times before. It doesn't mean that she likes him more than you, she may just be horny. Sht I do that same thing with girls. Sometimes I just settle for the less attractive girl that I know will fvck instead of trying harder on a hotter girl that isn't a sure thing.

You may even have higher value in her eyes then this other guy. It doesn't matter, if you're not sexual with her than nothing's gonna happen. So make your danm move already.

If you are the player you say you are then you know how to create value and you shouldn't have a problem. Just be sexual. It seems like she wants you to steal her from him.