Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She texted me two days later "I was busy".

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha.... that's why a lot of guys promote the 'numbers game'. You need to approach a lot to find the few who are interested... just by the fact you approached.

I don't think this is really 'game'... it is just approach! And then you are probably just finding the lowest hanging fruit/ fast-food.

Game kicks in when you work on winning a woman over who is initially wary. Better quality here... but patience is required.

The higher quality the woman, the more work you will have to do, and this may become tiresome to the point where you screen heavily. And then perhaps to the point where you aren't consciously gaming but just being your normal sexy self, and just meeting the odd woman who takes your fancy in the normal course of the day.

I guess here you have internalized 'game', where something that should have been natural was analyzed, and turned into a self-conscious pursuit.

The ultimate aim is to make game redundant.
i really don't think that convincing yourself that more work = higher quality is a good idea.

the highest quality women are the ones you enjoy the most, which i feel are more likely the ones who wanted to go out with you rather than the ones who needed convincing.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To think that our behaviour isn't conducive to being attractive is absurd.

That is judging men as if we were women. It isn't how women experience the world.

I have personally fvcked/had relations with women that I could tell had zero interest in me to begin with. I'm sure most men have.

It doesn't work the other way around.
i've never had that experience, every woman that i've ever done even semi-well with has been receptive from the beginning

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i really don't think that convincing yourself that more work = higher quality is a good idea.

the highest quality women are the ones you enjoy the most, which i feel are more likely the ones who wanted to go out with you rather than the ones who needed convincing.
Yes, it becomes tiresome, and a fruitless task, so you become more selective [less work] and spend time only with those that you are both attracted and within your 'range'. Less is more; you become more natural and less gamey.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is my first post on this website. I want to ask what to do with my junior in college who responded two days later to my FB message( Are you still busy? ) for which she replied: I was busy. I saw the message but didnt respond. I was talking to her a week ago and she was giving short and delayed responses so I asked if she was busy and she said an hour later, yup. I waited for a week then asked are you still busy.

So, what should I do if I meet her again in college. I already asked her out two weeks ago and she said that lets see. Is her interest level below 50% or around? How to respond to such texts and girls?

Thanks
Leave a dead bird in her locker, then text her two days later and say,

"hey, I heard someone left a dead bird in your locker. That's terrible. Meet me at the cafe at 3pm."

Trust me. She'll be all shook up and won't know if it's you or not....but she'll be very intrigued and excited..

....and you......will have changed your mentality a little from the adrenaline rush and the self amusement rush.

Big dog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest is 0%, drop her and move on. But ask yourself where, what, how you went wrong and correct accordingly.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best retort I can think of is silence.
100% agree. And OP you really have to understand that, in this case, silence is not used as a strategy to get her to like you more. Silence is used for yourself. You remain silent because you value yourself and your time and you do not, under any circumstances, give attention and your time to people that do not respect your attention and your time.

This girl has clearly shown you that you are not worth her time. So the best retort is to demonstrate to her that she is also not worth your time. And so, yes, silence is the best move here. But a silence that will not change. You must remain silent on her forever. Stop talking to her. Go no contact. The ONLY time you will ever contact her again is if she contacts you first and demonstrates some sort of interest or shows you that she values your time and attention.

N.