Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She texted me, "do you miss me?"

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a chick I could possibly hook up with. Zero desire on my part for a ltr. Suggestions as to response? Would like to maintain her on the roster.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never mind the lame ****y/funny. just arrange a date for the hook up ffs.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
never mind the lame ****y/funny. just arrange a date for the hook up ffs.
She's like number ten on my list right now, won't have time to set anything up for at least a month, but want to keep her on the roster.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AllDay85 said:
She's like number ten on my list right now, won't have time to set anything up for at least a month, but want to keep her on the roster.
So keep up the tension and keep her waiting. Far more powerful than ****y/funny will ever be.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8================D

Simple and to the point. If she asks what does it mean, tell her I miss you that much.

8======================D

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
She's number TEN on your bootycall list yet you're still scrambling for an answer?

I would connect with the other 9.

Prioritize Sir.
I am choosing to play the numbers game and keep my breadth expanded. As pook would say "go for many or none at all." Each individual presents its own set of challenges that I stand to learn from. Foresight is a better teacher then error.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're obviously doing something right if you've got ten lined up. It's understandable, wanting to get advice for more specific situations, but you have TEN GIRLS to field test material on. It makes much more sense to work on changing your frame than popping in here once a day to ask how to respond to this or how to proceed from that. Say you want to become a "player" (although I'd say you already qualify by most definitions, but I digress) - ask yourself, how would a smooth, devil-may-care kind of dude reply to X? Reply to Y? Reply to Z? Get the PERSONA down, and the more specific details will work themselves out.

Daniel_March

Don Juan
Reaction score
For a guy spinning 10 plates you are waaaay too involved.

Just write anything, if the chick really wants you she will suck anything up!!!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"idfwu"

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea...He's got "10" waiting all right....10 FINGERS! Say hello to Rosey Palm...LoL