Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she tells me she dont know what she'll do without me..is it a trap??

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so yea my girl tells me this all the time and says she loves me, "you're the best and i dont know what i would do without you" would she say this to see what I say or how can i tell if she really means it? I think it could be a trap so I could open up to her and tell her "i love you" back. but whenever she tells me she loves me I just say "I know.."

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what happens when you see EVERY FVCKIN THING through a paranoia / sht test filter

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex said the same exact words to me. saying if we ever broke up or she would probably not find somebody and would not want to find someone for a few years and that she would love me forever. 3 days after we broke up she started dating someone else and they were in a relationship 5 days later. she then slept with him and tried to come back to me......

she sure couldn't live without me.....

my suggestion is get out. If its hard just start spending less time with her. its best if u keep ur interest level lower when u do this. also start talking to other females if u can to open up more doors.

If you know she's insecure imagine what she would do to make that feeling go away, and imagine if your not there to do it for her...... you don't want to be that person.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may be a guilt trip to hold you in,but she's not likely to be telling the truth.

puma183

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like to use words like "love", "forever", and "commitment" easily and liberally.

Just think, 99% of "Why won't he commit?" articles are written by women, for women, in women's magazines. Marriages in general are demanded by the same percentages by women.

Then why the heck are 70% of divorces filed by women?
(this is Center for Disease Control data, so it is solid).

This should tell you that when your gf says things like "I can't live without you", she is merely talking in prose. She is whispering sweet little nothings. It sounds good at the moment and for the time being, but there is little substance. Take it for what it is worth.