Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She tells everybody about anything I say to her

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl I want to bone but there's something about her that it pisses me off. Anything I say to her she'll tell her friend, so nothing we say to each is private. I haven't advanced much with this girl yet but like for eg. a few minutes ago when I put her in my best friends zone on myspace the first thing she did was tell her friend about that.
It pisses me off what should I do ?
Is it a good sign ?

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not a good sign.
Watch what you say around her and dont tell her anything personal. It will make it hard to make a personal connection and bond with her but if your just looking to lay her and not a relationship then its not a big deal. As long as you can create attraction with her your good to go.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mikee said:
a few minutes ago when I put her in my best friends zone on myspace the first thing she did was tell her friend about that.
is it a good sign?
Depends how she was telling her friend.
Like "OMG OMG OMG, he put me on his best friends eeeeeeek! Can you believe it!??!"

or "Omg, he put me on his best friends list. What a creeper I barely know him. He proballly is in love with me."

How'd you know she told her friend anyways?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or you could just not give a ****. Just be smart about what you say, and be a man and stand behind what you say and do. The only thing I would address beyond that is that if she tells her friends of how you are in bed or any further details, then you got a problem, so just tell her beforehand that if it leaks, then it is over.

I agree with whoever posed the question above of what she said exactly though.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well you put her in your best friend zone,i dont think thats a good place you'd want to put someone you wanna bone first of all

It MIGHT be a good sign though

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Five To One said:
Its not a good sign.
Watch what you say around her and dont tell her anything personal. It will make it hard to make a personal connection and bond with her but if your just looking to lay her and not a relationship then its not a big deal. As long as you can create attraction with her your good to go.
The problem is actually I want more than just make out with her, I do want a relationship. :(

Should I just ignore her friend ?

Triple T said:
Depends how she was telling her friend.
Like "OMG OMG OMG, he put me on his best friends eeeeeeek! Can you believe it!??!"

or "Omg, he put me on his best friends list. What a creeper I barely know him. He proballly is in love with me."

How'd you know she told her friend anyways?
Well I doubt she would act badly since it was her friend who've been telling me to put her on my best friends list (on myspace).
btw a few days ago a converstation went like this:
Her friend: Did you put her on your top friends already ?
Me: Not yet, I'll do that soon
Her friend: "Girl's name here" hey you're the one who want to know if you're in the top or not,

Then she said something but I didn't understand what she said because they started talking at the same time, but I heard something along the lines of "yeah I do"

Oh and btw I'm on her top too.

Also I know she told her friend right away because I told her on msn that she was on my top friends, and a minute later she told me her friend wanted to be on the top too.

btw Thanks for the replies so far !

Davezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its normal they say everything to theyre friends, probably nothing you can do something about

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she's interesting and just talking to her friend all giddy and excited and nervous. Overbearing friends can ruin a relationship, but if you're not after one, you shouldn't have much to worry about.

as a side note, if she's acting this way and barely knows you, she might get clingy if you hook up. Watch out.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
The politics of myspace...*sigh*

ProDJ26

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime you let a woman dominate your state of mind your giving up your manhood

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wavejams007 said:
or you could just not give a ****. Just be smart about what you say, and be a man and stand behind what you say and do. The only thing I would address beyond that is that if she tells her friends of how you are in bed or any further details, then you got a problem, so just tell her beforehand that if it leaks, then it is over.
Most women you sleep with will tell all their girlfriends how you were in bed. If you don't believe this, you're in denial.
More generally speaking, all of your girlfriend's female friends know just how big your penis is and exactly how you use it.

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
WalkingStick said:
It sounds like she's interesting and just talking to her friend all giddy and excited and nervous. Overbearing friends can ruin a relationship, but if you're not after one, you shouldn't have much to worry about.

as a side note, if she's acting this way and barely knows you, she might get clingy if you hook up. Watch out.
Well we know each other for about 5 months, and we talk almost everyday on msn, though we only met twice. :(

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikee said:
Well we know each other for about 5 months, and we talk almost everyday on msn, though we only met twice. :(
Do more meeting in person and less chatting on MSN. Is there really anything in it for you to be chatting online all the time?

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Most women you sleep with will tell all their girlfriends how you were in bed. If you don't believe this, you're in denial.
More generally speaking, all of your girlfriend's female friends know just how big your penis is and exactly how you use it.
The TRUTH!!! But lets take it even farther. Girls who are interested, and not sleeping with you, tell their friends everything about anything you do. Guys aren't the only ones that sit around and try to figure out the opposite sex.

All girls, especially highschool-aged, tell their friend everything and it gets even worse when the topic is guys. Just something you have to expect.

Girls your age also tend to help each other get into relationships, eg her friend urgeing you to put her in your top 8 on myspace. While I really can't tell anything about the dynamic between you two, I'm guessing she likes you. I'm basing this on several things:
1) She talks about you with her friend
2) Her friend gets involved between the two of you and NOT to ****block

Don't ignore the friend. Not only is her opinion important to your target (don't give the friend a reason to talk bad of you), but unless I've missed something the friend seems to be trying to help you.

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBucketOfTruth said:
Do more meeting in person and less chatting on MSN. Is there really anything in it for you to be chatting online all the time?
the thing is she lives a bit far from where I live, so msn and cell phone is the only way we communicate. btw sometimes we also call each other and so it's not just msn and texting.

BlakeW5 said:
The TRUTH!!! But lets take it even farther. Girls who are interested, and not sleeping with you, tell their friends everything about anything you do. Guys aren't the only ones that sit around and try to figure out the opposite sex.

All girls, especially highschool-aged, tell their friend everything and it gets even worse when the topic is guys. Just something you have to expect.

Girls your age also tend to help each other get into relationships, eg her friend urgeing you to put her in your top 8 on myspace. While I really can't tell anything about the dynamic between you two, I'm guessing she likes you. I'm basing this on several things:
1) She talks about you with her friend
2) Her friend gets involved between the two of you and NOT to ****block

Don't ignore the friend. Not only is her opinion important to your target (don't give the friend a reason to talk bad of you), but unless I've missed something the friend seems to be trying to help you.
That's very true, I ****ed things up with a girl once because her obese friend didn't like me, mostly because I made her life a nightmare. She started talking **** of me, and even made up a few stories about me, but I never cared much until the girl I wanted to bone (her friend), aproached me and even though I denied everything she believed more her friend than me.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
mikee said:
That's very true, I ****ed things up with a girl once because her obese friend didn't like me, mostly because I made her life a nightmare. She started talking **** of me, and even made up a few stories about me, but I never cared much until the girl I wanted to bone (her friend), aproached me and even though I denied everything she believed more her friend than me.
LMAO Bro! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Fvck the Fatties & Uggos!!! :box:

They are just a waste of life & space, and better looking girls just keep them around in order boost their own self-esteem while they feel inadequate deep inside.... :mad:

This is one of the reasons why Mystery tells his followers/students to actualy hit on & flirt with the uglier chick in order to give her the false hope that she actually has a chance with your ------> Therefore creating a favorable impression in her mind and totally disarming the c0ckblock mentality that she uses to try to prevent all guys from getting some poonani from her better looking friends...... :D

I personally find the approach of getting good with the fat girl in order to get closer to her hot friends the epitome of wasted effort, since you can just as easily get a girl with a bunch of cute/good-lucking friends who have no c0ckblock mechanism and are actually fun to be around
(make sure, you also scout out future potential from your new acquaintances ;) ------> But that's only when you get much better with girls than the level you're in right now)

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:

They are just a waste of life & space, and better looking girls just keep them around in order boost their own self-esteem while they feel inadequate deep inside.... :mad:

This is one of the reasons why Mystery tells his followers/students to actualy hit on & flirt with the uglier chick in order to give her the false hope that she actually has a chance with your ------> Therefore creating a favorable impression in her mind and totally disarming the c0ckblock mentality that she uses to try to prevent all guys from getting some poonani from her better looking friends...... :D

I personally find the approach of getting good with the fat girl in order to get closer to her hot friends the epitome of wasted effort, since you can just as easily get a girl with a bunch of cute/good-lucking friends who have no c0ckblock mechanism and are actually fun to be around
(make sure, you also scout out future potential from your new acquaintances ;) ------> But that's only when you get much better with girls than the level you're in right now)
Solid advice.

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:

ahah amen to that. xD

Things are heating up with this girl a week ago she called me 3 days in a row, but she haven't called me again since then, until yesterday ( about a week later) and when I asked her why she stopped calling me, she called me right away (as in a few minutes later).

Good sign or bad sign ?

note:
She told me to call her every day while I was on vacations (which was the week during which time she stopped calling me) , I did call her once (two days after she told me that) but she didn't answer so I didn't call her again.

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never agree to call every day. NEVER!

Only bad things can happen from this.