She sure knows how to switch it up

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Few weeks ago me and one of my side pieces chat it up about having a future together. Since she's 19 and is only good for one thing, at this point I just go with the flow and tell her what she wants to hear. This backfired on me when she proclaimed her love, but then proceeded to say she needed to think about things ! I should have seen it coming but I was blinded, temporarily switching the power to her.

Later that night after she left my place, I sent her a text telling her not to worry about thinking it over - it's best to just end things now. She then goes on a rampage pretty much begging me to stay. I tell her only through her actions can she show how she feels about things. Balls back in my court.

So for a few weeks, including this week, she takes me out to dinner several times, movies, etc and pays for everything. She's also constantly saying how much of a mistake it was to say she wasn't sure about us.

Her family comes down from out of town last Friday. She sent me about 30 texts over the course of a few days pleading me to come by her house to hang out with her family(whom I've already met) and go places with them all, but I knew all she wanted to do was show me off so I made myself unavailable. Fast forward to today, her family is gone and she's going to attend a basketball game at her school and didn't invite me. No surprise there - I already know she's probably on the lookout for more d*ck at her college and has a tendancy to not invite me to anything dealing with her school.

I'm not upset about it just kind of ..confused for lack of a better word. Why would this young chick spend all of this money, do whatever the hell I want but act flaky when it comes to hanging out with her on campus? I kinda already know the answer, but doesn't it all just seem like a waste of time on her part? Btw, I've met a lot of her friends and have spent a few times with her there, but for the most part it's like she keeps me hidden.(if that makes any sense)

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is "compartmentalizing" you for her own advantage.
LIfe to her is all about HER and her benefits.
YOu are merely an object for her gratification to be toyed with when it suits her and kept in the shadows when she has other social options.

She has no capacity yet to be involved with a man in a relationship ( perhaps not ever). Her generosity to you is merely the price she is willling to pay to keep you where she wants you, and then you are discarded when she wants to go out to play with her college friends.
Nineteen year olds rarely display concern or respect for anyone but themselves.
The brat generation.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
You know she's 19 and impulsive right. Theres a shinier object over there today...or maybe not .What feels good to her one day doesnt feel right the next etc etc.

I see nothing out of the ordinary here, you sound like you have a decent grasp of game so just go with it, take her for what she is.

I'm not upset about it just kind of ..confused for lack of a better word.
I struggle with this myself sometimes and the closest thing to an answer I've come up with is they just dont think the way you and I do. Try not to go deeper than that or it will do your head in.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she's had the power the whole time don't kid urself. I've been in a similar situation. Girl showered me wtih attention taking me out and paying for everything wanting to fvck etc. I get unavailable then boom she's gone and on someone else then she comes back but shuns me from hanging with her and her friends only once in a great while. I felt isolated when she left me alone while she's having fun doing whatever ,like how u feel. I've learned the person who gives the attention and pays for sh1t etc can take that away at anytime therefore leaving the person receiving the attention wondering what happened and making them feel the urge to chase. That's ur situation.initiate sh1t then take it away when u feel its right.
So I would inititate if I were u with her, nothing physcho but call her or whatever maybe inititiate like 2 times then stop then u will have the power

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ That's not what's going on tho. She contacts me so much I don't even get a chance to initiate anything. Also, ever since I hit her with the LGBF ordeal she's been doing everything she can to ensure that doesn't happen. She's never taken anything away, she contacts me everyday.

Is it possible for her to do these things due to the "relationship" not ending on her terms? Possibly ..but if I can continue banging her and remind her how good she's getting it then it doesn't bother me in the least. I don't mind not being overly involved in her friends lives because those are her friends, not mine. I've met with and hung out with a lot of them before so it's no big deal. I was just wondering why she seems to isolate us and only wants me involved with activities that involve her family. I think jophil and (.)(.) pretty much answered.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this woman doesn't like the idea that somebody can reject her. Her ego lies in the fact that SHE chooses whom she will reject. Not the other way around.

That's why she BEGGED that you stay with her and paid for all your dinners/movies. She is essentially buying your attention and will go to great lengths just so that you can blurt out, "Ok baby, my bad. Let's stay together. You are good for me.". And when you do that, she will be out that door so fast you won't know what happened.

I hope you got anal from her out of all this ordeal though...or maybe a threesome with one of her college friends? :crackup:

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to add that, by having you around as "the boyfriend", she would be "poisoning the well".

It would be known that she is "taken", and her potentials would decline. You could see it as an "anti-slut defense" of sorts. She can spin plates without anyone seeing what's going on, and her precious reputation as a virginal angel wouldn't be tarnished.

GuanYu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Very enlightening. Makes a lot of sense based on her past actions.

We're suppose to hook up later tonight, but after speaking with her and the lack of enthusiasm in her voice I canceled via text message. It may be lame but at this point it's good to really not care anymore.