Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she stood me up,now I'm going "no contact" on her

spectacular

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been texting this girl I met some weeks back and I've been suave about it(bursting her balls,disqualifying her and showing her some love occasionally).I was supposed to see her last weekend for a casual get together but she stood me up...I called her her and she dint pick up,sent her a text later telling her I was around but it went unanswered.maybe she was tryna get back to me for frustrating her all along,but I don't give a ****...I haven't sent her any text or called her since then...I plan on goin "no contact",till she apologises and gives me a good reason..fellow dj's share your opinion.tnx

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno. It's just some broad who gave you her number, and flaked out on you.

I'd barely even call that being "stood up". It just seems like the normal thing when it comes to meeting women. Sorry if I sound callous, but it's not like you were dating or anything. Just a few text here and there.

My point is.....other than no contact, what can you do? Seems like she put YOU on no contact.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So....
She stood you up.
Ignored your call
Ignored your text message
And you think YOURE the one going no contact?

Jesus Christ words ****ing fail me.

She isn't going to call and apologise, she has no interest what so ever. Get a pair of balls, man the **** up and find a girl who isn't so ignorant.

The same thing has happened to me in the past and I just never gave her a second thought.

The Karate Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wayyyyy to much effort was put into this. you shouldnt even care about her. You are thinking about no contacting a chick with whom is really nothing more than a phone number? you should not be this invested bro

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We are all familiar with the lines, "Your fired!" "You can't fire me because I already quit!!"

Here it is the reverse:

"I quit!" [going NC]

"You can't quit because I already fired you"

Or even more like,

Him: I'd dumping you and I ain't even going to let you know about it.

Her: I like cats.