Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She sends the signals but no date, the hell?

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
The majoirty of the signals i am given, but when i ask for a date she declines should i move on? I mean there are more gurls that like me but this one takes the cake.

2 things to point out tho

1. I told her i have a had a crush on her. Which i assume is the worst idea ever. But she seemed to be more open about her signals after i told her. o_0

2.When i told her i have a crush on her she hit me with "im kinda in that direction with someone right now" Is this chic tryn to run "game" on me?

Help a DJ in training out.

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheOnE111 said:
The majoirty of the signals i am given, but when i ask for a date she declines should i move on? I mean there are more gurls that like me but this one takes the cake.

2 things to point out tho

1. I told her i have a had a crush on her. Which i assume is the worst idea ever. But she seemed to be more open about her signals after i told her. o_0

2.When i told her i have a crush on her she hit me with "im kinda in that direction with someone right now" Is this chic tryn to run "game" on me?

Help a DJ in training out.
It seems like she laid bait and you jumped on it too eagerly. It pays to play dumb in these instances until she really makes it obvious.

sadburger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on. Don't tell a girl you have a "crush" on her. You are the prize, make her qualify to you.

If you move along and leave this chick alone, she will probably come back to you for more attention. Don't take the bait, next.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider ganjiing her.

But yeah, like others said, you went about asking her out in a chumpish way. Signal your interest by some light flirting (possibly) and then just ask for her # (Actually, don't ask. Be more like, "Just give me your # and I'll call you) and/or invite her to somewhere specific right on the spot. None of this "I really like you" or "will you go out with me" or "I have a crush on you" crap. Get your act together and be just a tad bit smooth, dude.

TheOnE111

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've bein had her #. everything seems kool, even after i asked she was more fluent with her kino an sgnals then before. but w/e 2morro im goin out an gettin some #'s screw around an **** problem solved.