Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She says she loves me.

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
After moving to the states, I have become a Don Juan.
Girls chased after me, talked about me, giggled when I passed.

I've never had a girlfriend or asked a girl out.

All of a sudden, I felt this connection with a girl I knew in class--apparently, she was extremely in to me (and my friend confirmed that).
I took her out...and on the same night, I kiss closed her and made out. In two days only, things got extremely physical, and in two weeks I had lost my virginity to her.

She's been hinting at it for a while, and has been worried that I would just "remember her as just a person that crossed her path in her life."

Tonight, she told me that she "thinks she's in love with me."
I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say...I was extremely confused. I just held her tight, kissed her, and lay there with her. She was hurt. She became extremely embarrassed and left.

She's probably a wreck right now because she felt like she'd put a big risk in telling me that, and she did not get the answer that she wanted to hear.

I don't know what to do.

The relationship has been beautiful so far--the kind that you'd only think existed in some cheesy Hollywood movie, and everyone in school just oohs and ahs and gets jealous about.

I really just want to make sure things get back to the way they were in the beginning, though I have no idea what to expect from her tomorrow and in the days to come. I'm still really confused and thinking about how deep I really feel about this girl, and I really need some advice from you guys. Really.

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's typically what happens when you sleep with a girl: she gets emotionally attached.

Assuming that she's your age or younger, I think it's safe to play the "you don't know what love is" card. I think it's questionable enough when high schoolers say they're in love, let alone if it's within a short time frame.

Likely, she's confused because of how intimate she's gotten with you. She also wants to have a relationship with you, and is worried that you'll leave her for the next girl/lose interest in her. She wants to know for sure if you'll stick around.

If she says she loves you again, simply tell her that you're not ready to say it yet, and don't want to say it until it's completely true. That's a fair and acceptable answer.