Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She says she has "Morals" How do I make her break?

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was hanging with this girl tonight and shes like "I Really want to kiss you but I can't" and she says she has morals and she didn't want to do it cause she'd feel bad about herself. Then she was saying like how she can't be with me right now and she just wants to be friends because she met me through her boyfriend and she doesn't want to feel like a sl*T going from a guy to another guy that are friends. So she's like "lets get married in 10 years, im serious" wtf?? how do I break this girl and just get her to fvck me now and not give a sh!t about morals? She seemed to be giving a LOT OF LMR. She held my hand and comment on it being so soft and how she badly wants to kiss me but she's forcing herself not to. wtf?!

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds a bit selfish and controlling...........hey she;s a human being not a sex robot. Sheesh!!!!!

Anyways heres the script......

HER: I HAVE MORALS
YOU: YA ME TOO, I DONT JUST SLEEP WITH ANYONE, I LIMIT IT TOO CUTE CHICS.

HER: I DONT HAVE SEX TIL I KNOW WE ARE COMMITTED
YOU: I BEEN COMMITTED ONCE...........BUT I ESCAPED

HER:MORALES
YOU:I HAVE MORE OILS TOO

HER; MORALS
YOU; look sista I aint buying you no diamond ring or any bling bling before I can a little ting ting. I aint asking for the full package just a lil sumthin sumthin example of whats yet to COME!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre in the friend zone.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
She thinks we had sex. Because one night we were suuuper drunk and she slept over. And we started making out and I rubbed her pvssy as she rubbed my d!ck and then she said after that she didn't remember anything and I told her yeah we had sex and shes like "are you serious? I dont even remember...do you feel bad that i dont remember?" but we didn't really have sex I just told her that.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be fortunite you have a chance with a non wh0re. Be patient with her...

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you tell her you had sex when you didn't? Don't buy the amnesia excuse, people just say that so they can gauge your reaction to the previous night. I'm guessing that has a lot to do with her current status with you.