She says: "I have a boyfriend."

Jae Em

Reaction score
Ever meet a really hot girl in a bar and within minutes of chatting, she throws in "i have a boyfriend", or "my boyfriend says..."? They automatically assume we're hitting on them (OK. we are..). Women have to let us know that they are in demand.

Thats fine.

i like to beat them to the punch.

When i meet a girl and start chit-chat, i try to slip into the conversation, "my girlfriend always says...", or if i'm sitting with a friend and a hot girl is in ear shot, i'll talk about my 'girlfriend' and my friends will play along and keep the charade going about how did i ever land such a young, beautiful, nice girl like her, she's truly one in a million. Your the luckiest guy on earth, etc (i'm single by the way).

Woman perk right up when hearing this. Maybe because it's their own material being used on them, or they want the guy another girl already has, or they want what they think they cant have, etc. Sometimes i'll flirt/compliment them in the same sentence with the 'girlfriend' line.
"You look at me the same way my girlfriend does... it was the 1st thing that attracted me to her", something like that. confuses the HELL out of them, and at the same time intrigues them.

Every little bit helps.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bad advice... i want to know how many DATES you have got or girls you have fvcked after telling them that.

Jae Em

Reaction score
It's not necessarily advice, it's just one of the MANY small distractions i use when dealing with woman. It's not always what you say, but how you say it.

If your looking for a line for yourself to use on a woman, i suggest you pick up "Pick-Up Lines For Dummies".

Jae Em

Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
pick-up lines don't work you crackhead...and if it does, PU lines are still lame :cool:
Thats the point i was making to knickknack with the "dummies" remark, genius. Stop sucking on that glass ****, you'll see things more clearly.. CRACKHEAD.

Jae Em

Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
I edited out the "crackhead" remark 10 minutes after i made it because i reread what you said.
Fair enough. I didn't write anything with the idea of using pickup lines, i think everyone missed the point of the post. Its my 1st day on this board, an i think ill stick to just reading these once in a while instead of contributing.

thanks.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
its not a classy thing to do to mention other women to the one u like. when the girls bring up their boyfriend, it means BACK OFF.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if a girl brings up her ex-BF that she broke up with recently?

Beige

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I love to pick an element of her that I don't like and notice it: "You like reality shows? I could never go out with a girl that likes reality shows" "Noce piercings totally turn me off". Time it right, do it subtly and it will throw her off balance. It's saying LJBF indirectly and they just can't handle that.

I think that's as fun as saying "my girlfriend..", it gives the same impression but without side effects.

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
when a girl says "i have a boyfriend" i usually say "me too" then walk off

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WingS
when a girl says "i have a boyfriend" i usually say "me too" then walk off
haha, or you could say, "why settle for a boyfriend when you could have a 'manfriend'?" Then, smile and walk off.

Last edited:

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jae Em
Ever meet a really hot girl in a bar and within minutes of chatting, she throws in "i have a boyfriend", or "my boyfriend says..."?
It's either that, OR.. they'll glance at their ring and begin to fidget with it. Hell, most of time they are lying about having a boyfriend. They just don't want to go through the whole process of rejecting you, so, they figure you can take a hint by their subtle comments and gestures. They simply don't have the audacity to come out and tell you, "I'm sorry, but I have no interest in you, whatsoever."

This takes conjones to say:

HB: Oh, I have a boyfriend..

DJ: So? What's your point? You say that as though you deserve a round of applause, or something. *smiles*

HB: Actually, he's my financee.

DJ: Hmmm, J-Lo, once thought as you did.

lol.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to put a chick in her place....

The best way to put a woman in her place when she puts you in an uncomfortable position is to call them up on it...

HB: Well, my boyfriend (blah, blah - or she mentions her boyfriend)

Me: Now did you just mention your boyfriend, because you thought that I was trying to make a pass at you or something, because I just thought you seemed nice, OK?

HB: Oh no, no, no! That's so totally not it, I'm sorry.

Me: (kind of a sly smile, but pause a bit to make her sweat a little) Don't worry about it, I didn't think so. Anyway.....(back to what I was talking about)

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn there's some HORRIBLE advice on this thread.

NEXT!!!

PIMP

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search before posting bud. The "i have a boyfriend." thing has been discussed time and time again. If it works for you go for it. I really don't see the point in lying about a make believe girlfriend. Why not get a real one? or two or three?

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You all are reading into this too deep. If he has a female friends then of couse he has a "girlfriend". Plus if it works then it works , if it don't then it don't.

A Jae Em,

Where in Georgia do you live?

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
next time a girl tells u that she has a b/f, say.... "oh, and how long have you had this problem?

WingS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JBizzle
next time a girl tells u that she has a b/f, say.... "oh, and how long have you had this problem?
lmao, nice :D