Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she says i dont make her feel special

duke104

Don Juan
Reaction score
so my past has really come back to bite me in the ass. a year ago i kinda had the player mindset and i would jump from 1 girl to another. recently i met an awesome girl that i would like to get into a relationship with. turns out she found out about my past and i heard from a friend that she says she feels like shes every other girl ive talked to in the past and that i dont make her feel special. is there anything i can do without giving up my manhood/dignity?

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, details. DETAILS.

duke104 said:
recently i met an awesome girl that i would like to get into a relationship with.
But does she want one with you? ;)

turns out she found out about my past and i heard from a friend that she says she feels like shes every other girl ive talked to in the past and that i dont make her feel special.
Who is this friend? A male "friend"? I'd be leery of any 3rd party hearsay. Unless you heard it from her, it doesn't really count. Besides, personally, I think it's good that she thinks that way. She has to earn that special status. ;)

How long have you know this "awesome girl" (pedestaling? ;))? Why is she so awesome? Have you closed her (asked her out)?

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a ****test tbh shes heard that u were good with other girls and thats made her feel like she isnt special (which is true) but if u decide to go out of ur way to make her feel special then shes not going respect you as the alpha male u are

duke104

Don Juan
Reaction score
i heard it from a girl friend who talked to her over the weekend and somehow i was brought into the convo (yes, girl-friend. totally platonic. i have absolutely no attraction for her)

ive known her for a couple months. shes just a really down to earth girl that i always have a good time with when we go out. weve gone on a couple dates and weve kissed a couple times. (not makeout but just a goodbye kiss)

i know both of them were drunk when they had this conversation and the next day when i asked the one im after what they talked about she claims she doesnt remember (which could be true, i know i dont remember a lot of things i say when im drinking) but like they say, drunk words are sober thoughts.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not interested. Move on.

Most anything from a woman's mouth is either a test or an indicator of low interest. Unless, of course, her mouth is stuffed with yo ****.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Test. You pass it by ignoring it. If you do what she wants to "make her feel special" she wins. If you continue to be the guy she was attracted to, you win.

i know both of them were drunk when they had this conversation and the next day when i asked the one im after what they talked about she claims she doesnt remember
This is epic fail. Never ask a woman about her conversations with her friends because she will do what your girl did. Lie to you. Just take the info and JUDGE the hell out it based on her ACTIONS. But keep it to yourself. Women hate to know that their friends are blabbing and they hate to be questioned about their "girl talk". It's poker and she ain't showing her cards if possible. Also never understimate dis-information campaigns. Chics lie to their friends for status and then when it comes back to bite them, they get mad. If anyone ever tells you anything about your girls convos...keep it to yourself and keep your eyes open.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
She wants you to put her on a pedestal. Just remember this bytch is like any other bytch in this world.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
duke104 said:
so my past has really come back to bite me in the ass. a year ago i kinda had the player mindset and i would jump from 1 girl to another. recently i met an awesome girl that i would like to get into a relationship with. turns out she found out about my past and i heard from a friend that she says she feels like shes every other girl ive talked to in the past and that i dont make her feel special. is there anything i can do without giving up my manhood/dignity?
if you have balls dont contact her anymore.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
if you have balls dont contact her anymore.
There's not enough details to justify that. Every time you run into a problem if you go NC on it, its not going to solve it.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she doesnt feel special already what makes you think chasing her will ?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF it ever comes up, tell her "you haven't EARNED it yet,what makes you different from all the rest of the girls I've dated?"

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
georgie24 said:
if she doesnt feel special already what makes you think chasing her will ?
Cause the only other option besides NC, is chasing right? /sarcasm.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
chasing no, displaying yourself yes

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
duke104 said:
so my past has really come back to bite me in the ass.
Your mindset here indicates that you have slipped back into 'chumpthink'.

Look, she thinks that she has to either RETREAT or COMPETE to keep you and she does not want to do either, so she is trying to shift the onus onto you to pursue her by making her"special". Resist this, because by chasing her you hand her all the power.
Just act the same way that you did when you met her.