Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She says, "I don't kiss on the first date"

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's pretty fuct up.

She says that after I go in for the kiss close on our first date. It doesn't phase me though, because I know I'm money and I know the girl wants me. Somebody probably just told her to say this so that she doesn't look like a slut or something.

In my experiences, if you don't kiss close a girl on the first date. You don't get a second date. That's why I never hesitate to kiss close on the first date.

Later,

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical ASD, but are you saying that if you don't kiss close on the first date, you will not even contemplate a second date or are saying you won't get a second date from her? Elaborate.

I have a 3 strikes your out policy with women. Basically, If I don't get things sexually rolling by the third date, I drop them like a hot potato; Not necessarily sexual intercourse, but I need a sexual vibe going otherwise, I get frustrated and bored.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm...

Something sounds fishy about that. It hasn't happened to me but I just can't see anybody turning down a kiss goodnight (or afternoon!) that was still interested. It's just a kiss! Yeah, it means something, but it's not like you tried to feel her up! No one's going to call her a slut or easy for kissing on the first date.

If it were me, I'd put her on the back burner.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost forgot --
You are so money and you don't even know it.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that she isn't very into you. What girl with genuine sexual attraction for a man would be able to deprive herself the pleasurable experience of kissing him?

Your thinking is backwards. Your thinking is that she is in a position to GIVE you something. And you are in a position to RECEIVE a kiss because you deserve it because you spent money and time on her. It should not be give and receive in such a lopsided way. You give her too much power.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DO you want to date some girl with ridiculous "rules" she follows...She's not gonna get pregnant or diseased from kissing you...She probably just requires two dinners before you start collecting on your investment..or she isn't into you...In any case, i just get rid of them...

Thats high school stuff...

Halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's most likely ASD. I wouldn't discount her immediately. I have complained about this sort of thing to my sister (one of the only females I will accept advice from) and she insists that a lot of girls are almost methodical about what they will do and at what point in dating. Some of them are worth the patience, but most of them aren't. You have to decide on a case by case basis.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl hasn't had a boyfriend in 3 years and judging by what she told me from her past boyfriends, I can see why she is hesitant to kiss on the first date.

I did actually kiss her... but she didn't get into it and said that she doesn't kiss on the first date. We'll see how things go on date number 2.... that is... if I allow her to take me out.

BTW, she paid for everything on the first date.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your in like Flint man. Just chill and have some patience. I've been there before, if she doesnt start reciprocating by the 3rd or 4th date though then you have problems.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Next her.If you have any doubts about any girl move on.Always go for the jackpot.There are to many women out there.Next her if she´s comes calling back then it´s up to you.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't mean s-hit that she hasn't had a man in three years. She'd still want to kiss you. I think perhaps maybe she's been around the block a few times and is worried that you'll hear about it, and is under the misguided notion that taking it super slow will show you that she's changing/trying to start clean.

Play this one by ear.

1hepcat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
This girl hasn't had a boyfriend in 3 years and judging by what she told me from her past boyfriends, I can see why she is hesitant to kiss on the first date.

I did actually kiss her... but she didn't get into it and said that she doesn't kiss on the first date. We'll see how things go on date number 2.... that is... if I allow her to take me out.

BTW, she paid for everything on the first date.
Well if she's paying for everything... hmm.. I wouldn't next her just yet. I mean, free meals!! Go ahead and give her a second try and let us know how it goes.