Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She saw my erection

Reaction score
Has anybody ever been on a date with a girl, sitting and just talking. And then you kiss her and hug her and then you have to stand up? And then she sees your pants bulging like the incredible hulk? It's pretty embarrassing.

This happened to me tonight. I just kept walking and talking to her like it wasn't there. But I'm sure she saw it. Actually, I think I saw her looking at it while we were walking.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you should wear briefs when you go out, lol. You never know when the elasticity it offers may come in handy.

rain63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats even worse is when they feel it while you're dancing with them:nervous:

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tight, black, silk looking boxer brief things they sell at Wal-Mart. $5 at most. Cheap. You won't impale a chick on a date. Girls love them once the pants are off. They've never led me wrong.

Go get some now.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, look on the bright side, maybe she'll be impressed with its size and rub it for you.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rain63 said:
Whats even worse is when they feel it while you're dancing with them:nervous:
I dunno...I think they like it. Makes them grind on me harder;) .

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
Has anybody ever been on a date with a girl, sitting and just talking. And then you kiss her and hug her and then you have to stand up? And then she sees your pants bulging like the incredible hulk? It's pretty embarrassing.

This happened to me tonight. I just kept walking and talking to her like it wasn't there. But I'm sure she saw it. Actually, I think I saw her looking at it while we were walking.
Why is that embarrassing? That s--- turns most women on, like when we see their nipples protruding through their shirt.

It would only be embarrassing if she saw a little nub barely making an indention in your jeans. If it's "bulging like the incredible hulk," the best thing you can do is strut around with pride.

noirsake

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem getting a hard on and having my girl see it. Let alone I don't even mind when I get a hard on when making out with her. When I do get one, thats when she starts grinding herself against me and such. The only time I don't want to have a boner around her is when it can be seen by her friends and family. Other than that, she can see my hard on anytime she wants

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vlad the Impaler said:
I guess I implemented the "visible erection strategy" last night. :crackup:
lmfao, I remember that thread from I don't know how long ago, but it was hilarious.

But yeah if you just kissed and hugger her, then whats the problem. I could see if it was some girl you just met and it was more of a friendly hug and you weren't she if she was attracted to you or not. But if you are on a date and kiss, then not only is it natural, but she should expect it, and since you know she is at least moderately attracted to you if she kissed you then you should have no problem with it showing through your pants a bit. Plus I don't even worry about it if they feel it when I am dancing with them. I might back off the pressure for a second, but if they start grinding harder, then you know its go time and she likes it.