Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she said shes scared

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, she said she's scared that she might her virginity to the wrong guy(w/c is me)...

she's not really that liberated as we're asians. and i'm the 1st to make sexual advances to her...and she's said things are going too fast(we're just about 3 weeks)and she's scared...

i dunno, i really like this girl and i dont wanna mess up...I've fvck several girls and i really feel different about her.

I said that i dont know if i can hold myslef back coz my feelings for her is strong. then she asked me if i feel the same way to the other girls ive fvcked. i told her that things are different now, coz if there'll be something going to happen between us,it was about love(w/c is true).

how could the DJs handle the situation?

Bobby.net

Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ would go get another girl because you're leaving power in falling for her.

My opinion is that you're not even falling for her but you're still leaving power.
My final advice is: stay with her and be the boss.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
power?

how did i gave her power?

im just being sensitive as i feel the need to build rapport and intimacy so that i can fvck her...

i've always been dominant and very sexual and she's frightened about it cause this the farthest she've gone with a man is frenching (no she's not fvgly, she's hot)...

how should i act like a boss in that situation?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edit: obviously, everyone round here has made different experiences. Perhaps my previous advice was a little over-the-top. We all come from different points of view.

I wanted to point out that, while patience is important, waiting forever would be also a bad idea. Of course you can't force yourself onto her, especially not since she's a virgin.

Last edited:

mcs

Don Juan
Reaction score
just don't. push. her.
she's female, that's female virginity. i do suggest you to wait until you can't take the situation anymore (and leave) or she gives you up. just be in control of yourself and she will love you back. want some cheap sex - get a hooker, want real love - compromise a bit.

gherald

Don Juan
Reaction score
i clearly stated what i want...

she knows that...thats why she scared..

im just askin what words to say...

you guys are way off

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
people on here give the worst advice. i would stick with her man. it seems like you like her. wait till shes ready.