Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she said... "just the two of us?" when i asked her out.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gday mates

so heres the situation

i asked this chick out. she seemed interested enough.
but then she said "just the two of us?" and there i was blank for words. i mean i expected her to know or reckon it was a date.. maybe i should have been more direct and simply said "hey ___, can i take you out this friday?" what do you guys think? or what would be a c&f reply in such a case? i've had this happen to me a couple of times already..

so anyways the continuation of the story... i said eventually "why? who do you wanna bring? your dog?" and she goes. "uh... no my cousin." and after she tells me that its a guy, i go.. "damn.. what a ****block" and she says "whatever" in a really *****y tone

GODDAMMIT. so i quickly ended off the convo and when i saw her online later that night acted pretty distant. i mean i was kinda pissed with her attitude

then today i get a message from her... asking me how i am... how's work and ****, which is quite peculiar, cos i never get a message from her.

where do i go from here?

thanks in advance for the input.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go anyways. It doesn't matter if her cousin is there one time.

If she wants to bring somebody else again, get out of there. One time won't kill you, though. Just go do something fun and make sure she has fun.

How long have you known this girl?

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty long, she was in my high school.. and in the same uni as me.. yeah i might just give it a shot, though her attitude really stinks, she's hot booty to bonk.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me:"hey lets head out on friday"

her:"just the two of us?"

me:"yeah"

her:"it would be so boring"

yeah this really happened once with another girl. HAHA. and i had nothing to say at all after she said that. i didnt go out with her in the end though.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"You wanna go ______ Friday night?"
"Just the two of us?"
"Yup."

I would've told the girl to f**k off if she said that "boring" crap. That's just disrespectful.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: just the two of us??
You: No.. are you kidding, I've asked my aunt(or whatever) to come with us as well... in case you try something funny

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha those are great lines... some real funny ones but i figure these sorta chicks just aren't worth the damned trouble sometimes.

i don't think i want to be heading out with her after all.

but at least now i have something to say if this occurs again... if i decide to be ****y, or i can just directly just say "yeah... got a problem with that?"

well, anyways thanks for helping me on this one guys... any more suggestions and retorts to "just the two of us?" are warmly welcome.

but for now... this chick is in the trash regardless of the booty she has to offer.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with the girl when she uses these lines. Its all part of her defensive mechanisms which any DJ would disarm. Normally a C&F response is enough to change her state...

Alpha Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Just the two of us?"

"yup"

"It would be so boring"

"Yeah I know, but someone has to take pity on you" *sly smile, wink*

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, while some may think it's okay that she's bringing along one person.. keep in mind that..

He asked her out, Just her.

If it was the other way around, and she asked him out while telling him that she was planning to bring someone else along.

That's okay.

When a girl brings along another after you asked her out - it means she doesn't trust you completely and girls do not realize this consciously that they are bringing along a c0ckblock with them.