Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She said I have to earn her kiss?

MichaelA

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would personally smiled and not take this seriously and try to escalate again later on this is a ****ing **** test to see how you handle it, if you get angry or pissed of she will see you weak.

If you escalate again and she gives you that bs you have to earn it just smile end the date later on and leave.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I would run from any female who gives you the “have to earn it” line.

I was on a date once. We were fooling around, and I asked for a BJ. She said, “You haven’t earned that yet.”

There was no second date. She didn’t “earn” a call or text back.

There’s a BIG difference between “I’m not ready to do xyz yet” and “You haven’t ‘earned’ xyz yet.”

The former is totally understandable. (I’m cool with that.) The latter is talking down to you, which is never cool.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would run from any female who gives you the “have to earn it” line.

I was on a date once. We were fooling around, and I asked for a BJ. She said, “You haven’t earned that yet.”

There was no second date. She didn’t “earn” a call or text back.

There’s a BIG difference between “I’m not ready to do xyz yet” and “You haven’t ‘earned’ xyz yet.”

The former is totally understandable. (I’m cool with that.) The latter is talking down to you, which is never cool.
It's a carrot dangles. They empower her. Make you to a submissive doggy.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes as I had said before when a woman says something like that she considers you beneath her. That is highly disrespectful to you. If this were at an outing I would literally excuse myself and not come back. Some bitches are so bold and say much worse. You have to remember you don't have as quick an expiration date - these bitches are this way because they "look good" and it clouds their judgement...so arrogant over something they didn't even have to cultivate, it was all given at birth because of their parents. So you need to be of the mentality they are just women, if it doesn't work out with one you find another. 5 years from now no one will probably wan't to put up with her **** anymore anyway.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It's a carrot dangles. They empower her. Make you to a submissive doggy.
Absolutely. Although my angle is a little different.

She wouldn’t tell Chad that he “has to earn it.” If she claims you have to “earn” xyz, she is implying that you are deficient in some way (relative to her standards), and you need to pay the “ugly tax” to compensate or “earn” it.

TLDR; If she says you have to earn it, you aren’t her “A” guy. Maybe B, C or D guy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. Although my angle is a little different.

She wouldn’t tell Chad that he “has to earn it.” If she claims you have to “earn” xyz, she is implying that you are deficient in some way (relative to her standards), and you need to pay the “ugly tax” to compensate or “earn” it.

TLDR; If she says you have to earn it, you aren’t her “A” guy. Maybe B, C or D guy.

She wouldn't be telling Brad Pitt ''he has to earn it''

Bish would be dropping her nickers, quicker than a sack of spanners!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think was just teasing you and you failed hardcore...

Her: you have to earn it
Me: how about I chain you to the bed and take it?
Or
Me: excuse me? Wait did you say? Theres something in my ear. Huh? What?
Or
Me: earn what? Then take her down a ridiculous line of questioning... earn a kiss? On the toe? On the lips? On your *****?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might've been a sh!t test, if she's the cheeky/playful/flirtatious/facetious/etc. Kind of person

But if she was in any way totally serious about you needing to jump through more hoops to impress her, drop her like a rock and never look back

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now since you still haven't earned her kiss (according to this little b1tch), show her she has not earned your time and attention further on = ghost and no time for her anymore.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She wants to control you. She views you as a beta. When a woman says this, ditch her off. You f**ked up somewhere in the process, she has a guy in line who's better than you, or she planned on teasing you the whole time.

The fact she's doing this ahould tell you you're not in first place. If you're not first, you're last. Alas, she's just not interested.

Case closed.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear if a girl said that to me I'd immediately next and it'd take a lot to make me turn back.

Magotrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just not attracted. Move on. And tell her that if you need to win her kiss, her, at first, must win your attention. Ghost her.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So can an alpha break this down for me? I have never seen this kind of tricks from a woman. And this is like the first time I slept with a girl in her bed without deflowering her.
Firstly, SMV is failing her. Secondly, low sex drive is a deal breaker. Finally, new girls are turning 18 everyday.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Make a game of trying to randomly kiss her then say "I won!"

2. If that doesnt work, tell her "I feel like there isn't any chemistry, I'm going to move on" and enjoy the fireworks.
Tell her you realize you weren't really attracted to her and start banging another.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew you'd love that. You figure everyone gf's are getting azz fvcked and spunked in the face on first meetups.
Not all of them but plenty are. Chicks that claim they dont kiss on first dates are full of sh!t.

EverSure75

Don Juan
Reaction score
That “you have to earn it” line is something I’ve heard before, but not for a kiss. It was for a bjob. We had done everything else basically. I shrugged it off and didn’t appear bothered by it. She left the country for a few months and when we met up again she did go down.
She eventually told me she just wasn’t comfortable enough doing that at the time.
I can respect that. The key is to not make a big deal out of it.

Your situation is different though. A kiss is really basic. If she’s pulling that for a kiss she could be still on the fence where attraction is concerned. That isn’t a good thing. “Desire can’t be negotiated”. She either wants you or doesn’t. I don’t recommend spending time and energy on anyone who isn’t “hell yes!!” about you.

I’d pull back and seek out women who are clearly into you.