Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She returned my voicemail a week later..

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this girl 2 weeks ago at a house party. She's a 7 and I got her # at end of the night when she was about to leave with her friends. I must admit I wasn't doing great that night and didn't establish a good rapport with her.

I called her a few days later but got her voicemail. I did not leave a message and I got back 2 days later. Again, I got her vm. This time I left a message telling her to call me back.

Today, exactly a week later, she called me back. She said she has been busy was is taking sometime off work (wtf you are off work and you are busy?) She asked why I called her and I told her that I wanted to see hang out with her last saturday.

Anyways I asked if she was free time sat and she told me that she has to goto a friend's bday. I said thats cool and kept my composure by asking her what she got her friend.

To further gauage her interest, I told her that I would hang out with her some other time when she's not as busy (yes I supplicated, and I admit I am weak on the phone) She's like "haha yeah maybe."

I got a gut feeling that I should (and most likely) NEXT her
What do you guys think?

Lost1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like she just gave you her number to be nice or something. What a C unt! Anyway yeah move on!

MattB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, I sorta moved on when she didn't get back to my vm in a day.. suprised that she called back actually..

really need to work on my game again.. can't believe i got rejected by a 7..