Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She replied "are you serious?" in a annoyed voice.

thedude7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was Australia Day which is a public holiday, and the weather was beautiful so I decided to go into the city. When I got to the city I felt thirsty so I went to a food court in search of a smoothie, while I was wondering around I saw a cutie at one of the tables having some KFC for lunch. I wanted to approach her but I hesitated and decided that I'll go and get my drink first then come back to her. I was feeling a little disappointed with myself because one of my goals was to get more comfortable approaching women that I was attracted to.

I found a smoothie shop and choose the 'Smoothie of the Week' Lime-e smoothie, it took about 5 minutes to get my drink. With my smoothie in hand I went back to the spot where I saw the girl earlier but she wasn't there. I was thinking to myself that I should have approached her when I first saw her.

As I walked away in disappointment instantly there was another cutie that walked past me, I hesitated for a few seconds but decided that I couldn't be a lame arse again, so I walked after her and approached her. I was totally shocked by her response, she gave me a really dirty look (the kind of look you would give to someone who you were pissed off with), she didn't say anything and just gave me the dirty look for about 5 seconds, then she said "are you serious?' in a tone of voice that matched the look she was giving me, I said 'yeah", and she retorted "you have got to be joking?". I was taken back because I was surprised that someone could be so annoyed about being approached. I said to her "forget about it" and turned around and was walking away when she said "wait", I went back to her and she asked me for my number, she got out her mobile and keyed in my digits. She said that she had a little time before she was meeting up with a friend and asked if I'd like to go and get coffee, she bought a coffee from a shop, and I was carrying my smoothie so we found a table and sat down. She was talkative and we chatted for about an hour. Before I left I got her phone number and said that we can arrange to meet in the city sometime.

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done bro.

I guess people nowadays are so wary of strangers they'd never expect something like that.

Good job.

P.S. Keep an eye on the Wingman Forum, sometimes us Sydney DJ's go out clubbing together, if you wanna come along that'd be cool.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sounds like you passed a major confidence test there. Most dudes would've just left at that point, or apologized, or gotten angry. You stood your ground and she knew she had something special. ;)

scarlettorocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you! It's true, most women are wary of being chatted up in the street, and for a genuine, brave guy who does, it can be very scary. It may seem strange if you're a guy and all you want to do is to chat to a nice lady that you see (and after all, you might never get the chance again), because we're usually just like the one you met ie, are you serious? It's just not the right environment to meet women as a rule because we're on our guard such a lot. But this time it worked becasue you had the right idea.

Reaction score
Applause!!!! Just tell women you are only following your true nature as a man!! And you are not ashamed of doing so!!

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hvnt encountered anyone that *****y in Sydney yet dude lol... well done =) you ddint appologize for approaching her and that was a good call!

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
way to stick with it. nice.

thedude7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday, Jan 29
Had a quick browse around a health food store at the shopping centre, I was walking out as a beautiful babe walked in. I had a second look at her and saw that she was really beautiful so I walked back into the store and come onto her. She looked at me with a suspicious look and said "huh?", I asked her if she was single and she looked at me with a creeped out look on her face and said "I don't think I should talk to you".

When you think about it the worst outcome of approaching a girl is really nothing to get worried about.

All this happened right in front of the two shop assistants and they didn't seem to care that someone was in their store trying to pick up. I remember one major obstacle that used to prevent me from doing approaches was the fear of what people nearby would think. From what I've noticed so far is that people generally don't care or pay any attention to what other people are doing around them.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I've noticed so far is that people generally don't care or pay any attention to what other people are doing around them.
True that. I'm an observant person and DO notice that kind of stuff, but I've always incorrectly assumed that everyone else does. In reality many people are self-absorbed and don't notice anything - I remember this to give a confidence boost when in public.

And when she said, "I shouldn't be talking to you," you should have said in a tough guy voice, "Nobody's holding a gun to your head," just like George Costanza in that episode where he becomes a bad boy.

hahahah I would have paid to see her reaction!