Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She pulled a fast one on me what do I do?

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything seems to of been going good with this girl that I've been with for like a month now. But all of a sudden, I called her when I got off work and she's like "I have to tell you something...." and I'm like "What?" and she goes "I can't tell you until I see you." and I'm like "Is it bad?" and she's like "Yes. It's about us" or bad about her or something I don't remember. So im like uhh just tell me now. She wouldn't. We got off the phone and she texts me:

"Im sorry to make you wonder but I need to talk to you in person Ive been thinking about it all day and I still dont know how to tell you. Everything should be ok, I just dont know how you're going to react. I talked to my friend about it and she thinks im over reacting so maybe its not that bad"

What should I do?

Kwothe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you can only plan ahead to think of the possibilites and plan every contigency plan around.

It works in war and business setting, i guess this method should be fine.

Come up with as many possibility, and plan how you gonna react.
A: She dumping you, your plan might be act cool
B: She pregnant, well you may say we could go through together
C: She just want to be friends, you cool with that, in fact you might have a crush on her best friend
D: she wants to move in with you, you say she moving too fast
E: she just gave you std, you reaction be WTF??

etc etc, so when the bomb drop, even though it not in the contigency plan, you will be able to use any of it to suit the situation. That the best you can do cause she not giving you any more tips. Plan as many as you can, the more you are the more you are prepared for the outcome. It just like a big final exam, and you know you doing everything you could for this test, you feel calm and cool.

Plus dont worry, most of our worry are ungrounded, maybe she reacting too much, women sometimes tend to do that, and afc too, they worry too much thus overeating,so it maybe nothing.

Plus worse case scenario you gonna be a dad, i might just be the one who say CONGRATS!!!

i know it a bad joke, but i cant help to rub it in. : )

p/s if it turn out your not a dad, hey at least you can have a good laugh

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she dumps you -- dont cry or punk out. just be a man and walk away.

if you want to get your ex girlfriend back after she dumps you, shoot me an email ill teach you how to do it.

be prepared for the worst, but expect the best.

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah at first I thought **** maybe she has an STD? Cause she just recently went to the OBGYN to get Birth Control. But then if she did, her friend wouldn't say "You are overreacting" ...

I don't think she will dump me. Just a little bit ago she just texted me "I can't wait to see you baby...I miss you a lot" -- I didn't respond back to her.

So then now Im thinking what if she tells me that she's pregnant. F*CK. Let's just say that will be the worst case scenario. But I will update when I get this "bad news" from her.

Or it could be her telling me that she Loves me?

cockerdumbnuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
word of advice. I had a couple of buddies that knocked up their ladies. I found this to be the best way to handle the situation when she first tells you. Ask "who's the daddy?" j/k

Act normal and say you need some alone time to think. Don't budge on this. Then get the hell out of there. Tell her you'll call her when you're ready to talk. She has planned what she is going to say and there is no way in hell you'll be ready for it. Her emotions will be running crazy and you need to give her a day or too to cool down. But don't wait too long. You don't want her to set her mind in stone. You want to be able to have some influence in the decision since you're involved too.

brewbaron

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like the series of events before a girl told me she has/had given me hpv. blah

axxo

Don Juan
Reaction score
execute 'no contact' rule. and keep yourself busy. she might be back.

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Word of advice, if she's pregnant, you can only say one real thing to indicate abortion, if that's what you want. You can't say it flat out. According to Chris Rock you can only say two things:

1.) Wow, I can't believe you're pregnant, I'm so happy, I can't wait to have this baby, I love you soo much.

if not......

2.) So what you gonna do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjW4i67YC04

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
ooohhhh... the suspense is killing me :woo: Tell us Baurmen as soon as you get the info :D

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dump her she is a drama queen. make sure you hit from behind before you quit it though.

JFun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man that's really messed up. She loses BIG points for pulling this suspenseful drama crap on you. Why make you wait and worry when she could have just waited herself to tell you the next time she saw you?

Definitely a drama queen.

After she tells you, you need to make it clear to her to NEVER pull that "Oh it's an emergency but I'll tell you later" crap again.

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, JFun. I think he should be cool like it doesn't even affect him. If he makes a big deal about it and she sees that it affected him, she will know that she got him emotional and had that power over him. He should act like he wasn't even thinking about it.

When you see her, baurman, don't even ask her what she had to tell you. Let her bring it up and then be like "Oh yeah, that's right. I remember that you said you had to tell me something. Go on"

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.... the first way that you explained would be my (and most guys) natural reaction because sh!t like this girl pulled does work on our emotions and we react to it. Although it's hard for it not to affect us, we still can fake it and act like it didn't and that would turn it around on her.

Kwothe

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol omgod, if i bang a he or she, or whatever that thing,
i think i'm gonna puke, and feel so cheated !!!!
Intreting, what would you guys do IF you bang a shemale, without knowing and you found out later?

Would you take it as a exp you definately never forget? OR Try your damm best to get over it as quickly as possible?

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK.....

Just as we predicted. It was one of the options.

Well she did go to her OBGYN to get birth control and she told me that she has gonnorea. but then she was like they gave her an antibiotic that she took and it will cure it. So at first I was like WTF!?!? i got a F*CKIN STD?? I was about to just tell the bytch to take my ass home but I was like nah I can't do that. She was telling me how she set me up an appointment at the Clinic (today) and now I have to get the doctor to stick a q-tip up my d!ckhole. F*CK. :mad:
She was crying and thinks im gonna break up with her. Then she started to tell me about who she had sex with and she's had unprotected sex with 2 guys before me in the past year.
At first I was worried I had some un-cureable sh!T but then I told her whatever she has, I have. so if she only has gonnerea then I guess that's all I have too. So I just wanted to take the damn antibiotic. but I guess I gotta go get tested anyway. But she kept saying that once I take the antibiotic, in 10 days it will kill it. We'll both be 100% clean and then we can have unprotected sex.

Yea this is fkn embarassing, but I don't even know if I'm going to stay with her after this. It just sickens me. Fkn my fault too though for havin sex with her w/o a condom. I even asked her too "Are you clean? Im clean" and shes like "Yeah" and she isnt even the kind of girl that seems like a slvt. shes like the type you'd bring home to mom. So kids, wrap up. The only time I didn't, I fvked myself. Im just glad this shyt is curable. But this scare will make me never fck without a condom ever again.

cockerdumbnuts

Don Juan
Reaction score
well thats why you eat the pvssy first. plus it gets her going. and keeps her coming back for more. Damn, I'm such a wh*re. I feel so used.