She pissed me off and I made her cry

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spare you the details on how after so much frustration,mind fvck, jealousy game and so on, I managed to get a girl from the club at home.

Grabbed her at about 1am but she didnt accept to come at my place till 5am, she forced me to dance on terrible music, tolerate her crap while she was going to toilet every 10 min and flirting with other guys on the way and laughting at me even blinking with irony, sometime kissing sometime pushing me away, you know what I mean...but I was too horny and toke it as a challenge,even had to follow her like a dog to avoid losing her.

So at 5am we move to my place, I was fvcking tired and out of energy, I make her drink some more and run kino, get her in underwear and move to the bed where her resistance is like moving rock on a rusty iron.

At some point I just wanted to drop my load in any way so I take out my c0ck and put her hand on it telling her to do what she knows, at that point she take away her hand and tell me "do it by yourself"....to which I reply quite annoyed if I look a wanker to her...she replies that she "doesnt wanna touch my penis" (she took it in her hand twice on the dance floor).

Anyway I get really frustrated so I start telling her what I really think without any game, diplomacy or any other crap, I start making fun of her common attitude telling her what was the point to take her to my place if the only thing she was good for she was not ready to give.

I made fun of her accent, I even opened my wallet and asked her if the coins were fine or she gets money only under the form of drinks, then I dropped 5 euros on the ground and told her to buy some ice cream for her bastard child at home (didnt pay for any drink in club and she doesnt have any child) and some alchool for herself.

I was saying all of this not with a angry voice but I was more in the sarcastic disrespectful way, then I opened the fridge grabbed some ham and asked her if she wanted some, offering a forch only to say that she most likely is used to eat with her hands anyway, then I throw a slice of ham on her face.

She sitted in a corner of the bed and started crying...at first I had the impulse of apologizing then instead I dropped the bomb and kept making fun of her, promising to buy her a pony for her birthday if she stops crying or firing the cleaning lady so she could get the job, she could do an audition beginning from the toilet.

She told me that I've been very mean to her and she didnt deserve it, at some point I lied again near her and put her hand on my c0ck, she started stroking it but I was very nervous and didnt manage to come.

Kicked her out few minutes later and told her not to come back.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't sound like it was much fun...

She must be pretty hot for you to put up with her rubbish for four hours.
Sounds like she got under your skin and you lost your cool though.

I probably wouldn't chalk this one up as a win.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not bragging and I dont consider it as a "win", I guess Im venting since sh1t like this is not that rare in my life.

She was really hot, very similar to Theresa Russel when she was young.

I honestly dont know if I find myself in such situation cause there is something wrong in me or because I simply play in a league above mine and not everytime goes smooth.

It seems like the more I try to be the best me the more they push me back to be the worse one, I honestly try to be a good person.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
So suave...

Seriously though, I sicked a little in my mouth.

You should have stopped perusing her the moment she "forced you to dance on terrible music", and "tolerate her crap".

No one forced you to do SH!T. You could have walked away ANY moment you wanted to, but you didn't.

Conversely to her "forcing" you to do ANYTHING: She began crying, so you thought it'd be cool to make fun of her further, before "putting" her hand on your ****? I hope she files a sexual harassment claim against you and legally fvcks you for this.

It seems like you thought it'd be cool to treat her like your personal plaything because you wanted sex, but you didn't really want to have to deal with her as a person, so you got pi$$y...

Your post is perfectly symbolic of what can happen if a guy values sex way, way HIGHER than the person he's trying to get it with. You're so desperate that you're willing to throw your dignity away and completely disrespect the person you don't even really like in the first place - all for sex. It's tragic.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
Your post is perfectly symbolic of what can happen if a guy values sex way, way HIGHER than the person he's trying to get it with. You're so desperate that you're willing to throw your dignity away and completely disrespect the person you don't even really like in the first place - all for sex. It's tragic.

Sounds like you have been pumped and dumped many times. How tragic.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
So suave...

Seriously though, I sicked a little in my mouth.
Why do SWPL chubsters always say this? I sh!t a little in my pants at your faux shock.

Halcyonique said:
Gay.

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Sounds like you have been pumped and dumped many times. How tragic.
No. No I have not. How does that "sound" anything like that? Because I still possess a modicum of humanity when I see someone behaving as disgracefully as the OP?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Halcyonique said:
No. No I have not. How does that "sound" anything like that? Because I still possess a modicum of humanity when I see someone behaving as disgracefully as the OP?
This is a website for men to vent. If you don't like it, get the hell out and stop b!tching.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why you were pissed off. A woman that goes back to your place only to claim that she "does not like to touch your penis" deserves to be dropped off naked in the middle of the ghetto-est neighborhood in town. What a f-ing tease.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
I made fun of her accent, I even opened my wallet and asked her if the coins were fine or she gets money only under the form of drinks, then I dropped 5 euros on the ground and told her to buy some ice cream for her bastard child at home (didnt pay for any drink in club and she doesnt have any child) and some alchool for herself.
:crackup: :crackup: hilarious

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win:
I honestly dont know if I find myself in such situation cause there is something wrong in me or because I simply play in a league above mine and not everytime goes smooth.

It seems like the more I try to be the best me the more they push me back to be the worse one, I honestly try to be a good person.
The answer may be both. Playing in the big leagues, hotter women have more reason, through hypergamy, to press on your inner steel.

Syrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
This is a website for men to vent. If you don't like it, get the hell out and stop b!tching.
LOL WTF "venting" is not at all the primary purpose of this website lol look around you dude... you think people read these forums because they want to hear people vent?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, venting is a necessary function of this forum. Any fool can learn from their mistakes but it takes a wise man to learn from the mistakes of others.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well done. So what if she started crying? If you talk the talk, you better walk the walk.

+1 for you. Hoes these days need to be told what's good.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you failed when you whipped your d!ck out and threw her hand on it. Not great escalation there at all, and you just creeped her out.

Its a learning experience though. I always let the girl go for my pants when shes all hot and bothered. You didnt seem like you really warmed her up, and she didnt seem all that attracted to you at all. Her behavior most of the night indicated that.

Next time dont settle for girls who clearly only settled for you.

All in all, really lame and disrespectful behavior on your part...all because a chick who clearly wasnt into you from the jump, wouldnt put out. You gotta be more mature than that. Id expect plenty of girls to be saddened or even frightened by your behavior.

And really, putting a crying girls hand on your d!ck? Just wow. Thats some odd sh!t right there. Learn from this and dont bring wishy washy women home.

PS - No one is entitled to anything. She may have led you to believe you could smash that night, but you arent entitled to sex. The same way men here always say women arent entitled to certain things. Check your behavior next time and you might actually get it in.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to see posts like this. To often we are told to follow rules and guidelines.

But sometimes we just need to do what we feel. It's not natural to be composed all the time.

The slice of ham cracked me up though xD

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:
LOL WTF "venting" is not at all the primary purpose of this website lol look around you dude... you think people read these forums because they want to hear people vent?
I like to read these forums because I want to hear self important little belters scoff and patronise people, you're the best! (!)

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Syrio said:

Is this that Halcyoniq chic with a different user ID pretending to be a guy this time? This is a bannable offense mods.

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got frustrated, lost control, and unleashed those frustrations in verbal assault on a girl when she wouldn't get you off. Sorry to say but this is entirely your fault.

The problem starts at the beginning. You tolerated some club-chick attention wh0re to push-pull you for over 4 hours!!! She owned you and she owned the frame because you gave ALL, I repeat, ALL your power away. She knew she had you wrapped around her finger and kept upping the sh1tty behavior while you stayed by her side like a puppy dog. No one is going to respect that, especially a woman.

You want to be your best-self, then put your self as the best. Have respect when a girl starts playing these games to walk away. The more crap you walk away from you the more room for positive chicks to come in. 4 hours!!! You could have talked to the whole club in that time. Being a slave to pvssy will always make getting laid an uphill battle; you're just coming at things with a bad vibe.

I think most experienced posters would agree that in order to get laid consistently you have to not even care about getting laid. Counter-intuitive I know but it changes your vibe completely.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna rep you just for that slice of ham :)