Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she never answers the phone

thekcguyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this chick online a few weeks ago and we talk here and there by text or myspace. Lately she has really been into me calling me sexy and wants to see me this weekened, but she never picks up here phone. Why wouldn't she do this? She even says she will call me, but never does. Do you think she could be just a little shy? I'm pretty sure she likes me. She always tells me its just bad timing that she missed my call, but hey she never called back. I can't tell if she is worth going out at this point. We have good text conversations but I wanna hear that sweet voice if she has one!

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was really interested in you she'd call back. No doubts. Seems like she is just playing games; I'd say drop contact and see how she responds.

Hot Ice Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude YOU GOT PLAYED!

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but it's true. You're so innocent, and she knows that ALL TOO WELL. Innocent guys = TOYS to women.

Don't fall for this sh!t. I mean, I fell for this sh!t SO MANY TIMES when I was an AFC, it's not even funny.

I knew a girl like that once, she never wanted to talk on the phone and HER excuse was "I like texting". So I texted her "well text all you want then. text yourself blue in the face. Don't expect an answer unless you have enough respect to call me instead of wasting my time with empty promises."

Well she called. She said sorry and really wanted to go out. I made her pick a TIME that she could work with, and I picked the place. Long story short, it didn't work out in the end, but that was cuz my Day 2 game was weak at the time, not because of my refusal to text.

Refusal to text when she refuses to call = POWER.

And another thing - NEVER settle for texting when you were calling her first. UNLESS she gives a good explanation pronto (like "I'm in class right now") that MAKES SENSE. If you settle for just texting, you are going BACKWARDS in the seduction on HER terms. Now she can control you and manipulate your behavior. NOT GOOD.

If she invents one excuse after another you can always try Ross Jeffries' flake-killer pattern (though I know he has a bad reputation on these forums, some of his stuff is pretty damn powerful when you understand it right.)

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your internet messages and what she says in them are "fun" fantasy to her. Speaking on the phone is real world. She wants to keep things where they are.

Get out there and talk to chicks in the real world instead of online.

Hot Ice Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you mean, jdjd?

Hot Ice Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
JJMcLure said:
Your internet messages and what she says in them are "fun" fantasy to her. Speaking on the phone is real world. She wants to keep things where they are.

Get out there and talk to chicks in the real world instead of online.
You hit the nail right on the head, man.

I wouldn't worry about one chick so much. Just go out and mack other chicks. You should have 3-5 chicks in the pipeline at any one time (but don't take that as any sort of limit!) Only the losers get stuck on one chick, that's what we call "one-itis". Don't be a toy for the chicks "fun fantasies" or rather MANIPULATIONS. Do a takeaway text (like I showed you before) and then just don't text back.

If you've been stuck in this text game for more than a week, you've already lost her. If it's been less than 3 days, you MIGHT have a chance IF you do what I showed you.

Don't sweat it. This chick's no big deal. If you follow DJ Boot Camp, you should be hitting up 10 chicks a day, hopefully even a beginner can get 3 phone numbers a day with that.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait a second...im a bit lost. So this girl who you have ONLY communicated through texts/myspace "likes" you because....she thinks your sexy? Or because she keeps wanting to hang out but never calls you or returns your calls?

What you need to do is straight up tell her that "hey...we've been talking for a while now and i need to know if we're going to go out or not because im starting to get bored. Its cool if we dont, atleast we wont waste each others time". If her response is positive great, set up a date, if not who gives a sh!t move on.

jdjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot Ice Casanova said:
what do you mean, jdjd?
If she invents one excuse after another you can always try Ross Jeffries' flake-killer pattern (though I know he has a bad reputation on these forums, some of his stuff is pretty damn powerful when you understand it right.)

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jdjd said:
stop saying this and explain what this pattern is.

jdjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
stop saying this and explain what this pattern is.
nono...im tryin to understand what it is..

im askin what He mEANT!

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then quote the dude properly. i just had to figure out what you're trying to tell me.

anyways, something similar happened to me. I'm deciding to play the aloof role - dont realize she's being flaky, dont be phased by it, just keep going until she says no

stubbornlights

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, the most important aspect probably contributing to your phone-flakes is the style of message you're leaving. Let's assume your initial interaction was solid and you developed a good amount of attraction. You have her phone number. So, logically, all you have to do is make a good call to have her out on a day two. If you call and get the machine,

DON'T remind her of who you are or how you know her. You're the trophy, you assume that she's going to recognize your number and your voice.

DON'T leave a long message. Make sure that your vocal tonality is neutral, not supplicating and striving for rapport. Your message should come off pretty nonchalant.

When I get a machine, my messages are always pretty simple and short. I'll often throw in a little neg or something totally random and ridiculous, something fun that could plausibly have entered my mind out of nowhere that made me think of her, and then I'll elusively mention something about talking later.

Ie: "Hey, you. I thought I just saw you in town, but you got closer and I realized you were a guy. Rough. Anyway, I'll all over, so try to get a hold of me."

I assume she knows who I am, because I'm the hotness. I talk as though I'm speaking with a little girl that I'm superficially kind to, though she annoys me just a little bit. I always make sure to include a glimpse of lightness, a little laugh, a slight raise in intonation, kindof like the vocal equivalent of a smirk. I don't ask her to call me back, I assume she will. Not only that, but I acknowledge subtly that it will be difficult for her to reach me, implying that I'm a busy, high-value guy.

Most of the time, I get call backs within the hour. And, funnily enough, I don't have call display, so I often get girls confused with each other. They get the impression that they're not the only girl in your life. Awesome. It destroys the perception of desperation on your end.

DON'T try to make dates on an answering machine. Get them to call you back, and when they do, then you spring the hangout on them, you don't ask for it. Something like, "OK, Let's go shopping. I need a new slip-and-slide. Come on, sko." Be decisive, tell them what you both will be doing, and plow through. There is magic in "SKO, SKO" (Let'sGo, slurred).

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude i had a girl like this, I nexted her, wish i did it a lot sooner, just a waste of time. The fact ur still sticking round is showing her behaviour is ok hint the cycle continues.

If she wanted to go out with u she would of called back. Simple has. Don't over complicate it.

Lockheed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure "she" is a female? :eek:
there are a lot of guys online pretending to be females just for the attention they get online.
And yeah man next......

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sheesh COPY WHAT WORKS..............send a text B4 U call.........'' CAN WE TALK" hit send

Then call.........after she responds. If she picks up great if not.........do the WTF text.

Dude texting is a reality and is growing by leaps and bounds...........use texting to meet up.............then pretend your lost.........TEXT hey pick up I am like totally lost........help"

If she still wont budge..............leave a enticing voicemail........"oh my God U are never going to believe who I just ran into, it was".............CLICK -hang up.

Then end all communication til she calls back..........its true though a lot of chics love the fanatasy text guy in their lives. Its cool if you meet uncool if it remains virtual.

Texting is fun, too much texting is an addiction, spin another plate is always a viable option.

thekcguyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i decided not to answer her texts anymore. It's just a waste of my time thanks for the heads up. I have a few other women I talk to anyways. Women can really suck sometimes!