Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she mentioned another guy on the first date

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was actually surprised because it was just a casual date. we were just chatting and eating. she suddenly said to me a guy just sent a msg to her saying "i miss you" and she replied with "i missed you too". i played it cool and asked her how they knew each other. then she told me they were just joking around. so she's a slvt, player, or AW? also she changed her mind after the dinner. so we didn't go to the movie. :mad:

Hollow.man

Don Juan
Reaction score
TopGun2000 said:
. so she's a slvt, player, or AW? also she changed her mind after the dinner. so we didn't go to the movie. :mad:
She's not worth your time or concern. I hope you took her phone, crushed it and used it to season your extremely bloody steak, then you stood up, threw her the bill and told her you'd see yourself home.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mike...clear your message space...your inbox is full.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TopGun2000 said:
i was actually surprised because it was just a casual date. we were just chatting and eating. she suddenly said to me a guy just sent a msg to her saying "i miss you" and she replied with "i missed you too". i played it cool and asked her how they knew each other. then she told me they were just joking around. so she's a slvt, player, or AW? also she changed her mind after the dinner. so we didn't go to the movie. :mad:
Actually you didn't play it cool. This makes you sound pretty insecure. Women will have multiple guys chasing them, and you need to get used to it and learn how to brush these things off. That one situation doesn't really mean anything anyway. What's really important is what you two talked about together. Also, if she texts too much during your date, take away her phone and ban her from texting. Playfully of course!

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
Actually you didn't play it cool. This makes you sound pretty insecure. Women will have multiple guys chasing them, and you need to get used to it and learn how to brush these things off. That one situation doesn't really mean anything anyway. What's really important is what you two talked about together. Also, if she texts too much during your date, take away her phone and ban her from texting. Playfully of course!
My bad. I didn't state it clearly. The text incident happened before the date. She mentioned it during our dinner. I was actually joking about another story that one of my buddies sent a wrong msg to me instead of to his gf as my initial response to her words. Yeah, I should probably not ask about their relationship. I just didn't want to sound completely indifferent since that guy was a mutual friend. Maybe I was wrong.

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hollow.man said:
She's not worth your time or concern. I hope you took her phone, crushed it and used it to season your extremely bloody steak, then you stood up, threw her the bill and told her you'd see yourself home.
Well, at lease I know she is not genuinely interested in me...

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
ahaha typical woman trap... she was actually doing two things at the same time, she was talking to the dude and was tryna figure out what type of dude you are. And you actually let her talk to another dude while she was on a date with you(no balls move)!!! let me put it this way, what would a chick say if you were talking to the waitress the entire date? she would call you out on it wouldnt she?

her: a guy just sent a msg to me saying "i miss you" and i replied with "i missed you too

me: why you telling me this? i dont give a crap about what you do with other dudes... this is a date between you and I, i give you my time, you give me yours alright? ok lets have a good time

you know that's what you are thinking deep down in your heart so say what you wanna say. Never put up with women crap, think about it, if she was interested or had respect for you she wouldnt be texting or telling you she texted some other dude that she missed him. she would be trying to know everything about you, so to either bring back the respect or the attraction you should have called her out on it

Powerofmindset

Don Juan
Reaction score
You go on a date with a girl and she is automatically talking about other guys?

Response: I'm not one to talk about your guy problems? <insert random self interested topic>

Still talking about other guys?

Response: Cut date short...like right now would be ideal. Any response at this point won't matter cuz you are ejecting anyways. Don't need a girl that plays silly games!

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I should have probably called her out on that immediately. I didn't probably because she took me by surprise. I had an impression that she's a shy girl. And she seemed a bit nervous when we started to talk. I was trying to be gentle. Then out of the blue came the text story. Well, lessons learned. Next time I won't let a girl BS me again.

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
TopGun2000 said:
Yeah. I should have probably called her out on that immediately. I didn't probably because she took me by surprise. I had an impression that she's a shy girl. And she seemed a bit nervous when we started to talk. I was trying to be gentle. Then out of the blue came the text story. Well, lessons learned. Next time I won't let a girl BS me again.
yeah next time you'll know what to do..

P.S: shy girls, smart girls, responsible girls etc.., they are all girls, what they do, look like or say outside of their houses don't really matter. At the end of the day they all want some d!cks. they are all the same, the shy girl is just not comfortable being herself around people she doesnt really know. like my friend used to say, when a girl lay her eyes on you all she really want to do is fvck you(unless she is like 17 and still want to cuddle all day) dont forget it. :yes:

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TopGun2000 said:
Well, at lease I know she is not genuinely interested in me...
This is bullsh!t. Just because a girl talks about other guys doesn't mean she's not interested in you. Try making out with her, or holding her hand, and see if she's warmed up to your touch. How comfortable she is with doing these things with you will determine whether she's interested in you or not.

You two can talk about other guys, you two can talk about other girls, it doesn't fvcking matter. The important part is not to be insecure about it and to continue and lead the date where you want it to go. You guys need to stop trying to be so controlling of women and just enjoy your time with them.

OP, you misinterpreted her comment about saying "I miss you" to the other guy. It doesn't mean sh!t. The other guy wasn't on a date with her, YOU were.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
This may be a sh*t test. Roll your bluff.

The court orders you to play it cool and you better escalate. Don't get mad, act indifferent.

She may be an attention wh0re. If you get those vibes, cut and run.

Above all, TAKE CONTROL! That's my ruling.

Case closed. Post a follow-up.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it shows a complete lack of class, respect and interest on her behalf...end of story.

P

perseverance

window said:
it shows a complete lack of class, respect and interest on her behalf...end of story.
I couldn't agree more, I'd have ended the date right there and left immediately.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about 4 years ago i took a girl/woman on a date to go see the new movie that had just came out a few days earlier, don't ask me the movie i have long forgot.

anyway, not even 30 mintues into the movie she's texting some dude. i looked at her.. sat there for like 3 mikntues, and said you know what, **** this **** i have better **** to do than this. pulled out 60 dollars (Which I know was too much but i didn't want her to say she was stuck at the movies), dropped it on her lap a nd told her to call a cab, went home and went to the gym. i was pissed off. that's too ****ing disrespectful.

i might have had 50missed calls on my phone from her when i got back from the gym, didn't bother to check. the next day she comes over my house, begging me to left her in, telling me she knows that was disrespectful and wouldn't do it again. cooked for me, cleaned my internal organs of all substance that it contained, and ****ed my brains out all night. then i told her i didn't want to see her anymore.

this ***** isn't worth your time. under any circumstances. she's weeding herself out for you right hten and there. i will **** if you are just throwing it on the platter for me like this chick was to me but i'm not going to spend 1 second of my energy putting up with/chasing a **** that has this little respect for me.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arguably this is because you walked away from her and showed her that you didn't need her. If you had just brushed off that she was texting and enjoyed the movie, who's to say she wouldn't have cooked for you and fvcked you anyway?

Backbreaker, why do you think that women who are texting/talking about other guys are being disrespectful? Isn't this what they do anyway? Besides, what's stopping you from talking about or texting other girls as well? It sounds more like it could be used as a "jealousy tactic" to me.

backbreaker said:
about 4 years ago i took a girl/woman on a date to go see the new movie that had just came out a few days earlier, don't ask me the movie i have long forgot.

anyway, not even 30 mintues into the movie she's texting some dude. i looked at her.. sat there for like 3 mikntues, and said you know what, **** this **** i have better **** to do than this. pulled out 60 dollars (Which I know was too much but i didn't want her to say she was stuck at the movies), dropped it on her lap a nd told her to call a cab, went home and went to the gym. i was pissed off. that's too ****ing disrespectful.

i might have had 50missed calls on my phone from her when i got back from the gym, didn't bother to check. the next day she comes over my house, begging me to left her in, telling me she knows that was disrespectful and wouldn't do it again. cooked for me, cleaned my internal organs of all substance that it contained, and ****ed my brains out all night. then i told her i didn't want to see her anymore.

this ***** isn't worth your time. under any circumstances. she's weeding herself out for you right hten and there. i will **** if you are just throwing it on the platter for me like this chick was to me but i'm not going to spend 1 second of my energy putting up with/chasing a **** that has this little respect for me.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
Arguably this is because you walked away from her and showed her that you didn't need her. If you had just brushed off that she was texting and enjoyed the movie, who's to say she wouldn't have cooked for you and fvcked you anyway?

Backbreaker, why do you think that women who are texting/talking about other guys are being disrespectful? Isn't this what they do anyway? Besides, what's stopping you from talking about or texting other girls as well? It sounds more like it could be used as a "jealousy tactic" to me.
you miss the entire point of me walking out.

I did not walk out of the movies, because i somehow knew she would come back to me and that i would make her stop texting guys and would end up fvcking her. I walked out because it's 100% disrespectful and frankly I have better **** to do with my time than to sit by a broad in the moves who is giving attention to another guy

i sit here, pay 20 bucks for movie tickets, plus concessions, give up my valuable time to spend with you when i could have been out with another plates (and at the time i had plenty) and here you are, texting another dude right in front of me? GTFO, i don't have time for that ****, sex be damned.

ps- sometime while having sex that night she told me that me walking out "turned her on big time", though that wasn't the purpose of me walking out. seirously i just have better **** to do than to waste that time with someone like that. i value my time more than that.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always call out a girl for saying that. To me it's a great way to test compliance. I get pissed at her for talking about guys, then I wait and see how she responds. If she is completely unreasonable about it, then it's gonna be an early night and for the better. If shes understanding then this usually gets her in a "lets just get along mood" girls sometimes don't want to be the reason for a bad date... that is unless she feels your a total AFC.

Getting pissed at a girl can be a very good thing to do psychologically. But so early in the relationship you have to only do it when she really deserves it. This is a great reason to flex your testosterone and put her in her place. A good talking too here can make or break the relationship... TOTALLY

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a date couple of weeks ago. The date went ok. I neither blew myself out nor won her over. She did bring up that she had dated an Italian MD/PhD before, but that's not such a bad thing, because she was basically trying to impress me.

Here's the key moment of the date:

As we were getting ready to leave, I said I'd like to see her again, and that it takes time to get to know a person, not just one date. She was like ok, but I'm going to be feeling out other people too.

For some reason I was in a mopey mood that night, not feeling confident, and it pissed me off and I just left without giving her a hug, even though she got up from the table and we stood across from each other by the table. I was thinking that I would diss her and never talk to her again. Then on the bus I sent her a really lame drunk text, saying that she was really sexy.

Basically, the first 90 mins of the date went fine, but the last 2 minutes was the deciding factor. All I had to do was say, "that's fine, I don't care. After all I'm seeing other people too (or some variation)," given her a hug, and that's it.

I still see her posting on craigslist every week. She's new in town and acting desperate. I could have had her if I played it cool and did those two things differently. But I ruined my chances because I acted like a total idiot. lol