Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She LJBFs me, I cut her off. Good idea?

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i've known this girl for a little over a year now. In that time we've hooked up plenty of times. We used to live a couple hours away from each other, so we didn't see each other much. Now we live in the same town. She got a boyfriend (but he's about to get dumped). We aren't going to date because I'm moving in 2 months, so it'd be pointless.

Everytime we hang out I end up trying to hook up with her because she turns me on, so I told her I can't hang out with her anymore if I'm not getting any.

She tries to LJBF me. She says I can call her when I'm ready to be just friends with her.

Needless to say, I haven't called her.

What are ya'lls thoughts on this one? I figure I'll just freeze her out. If she wants to be friends there's going to be benefits, as far as I'm concerned. Or we can just quit being friends. Because its frustrating not getting any from her when I'm used to it. I figure if the relationship isn't going to be what I want it to be, who's she to guilt me into making it the relationship SHE wants?

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you focused on her?

She either comes along with your program, or she doesn't. Obviously, she has chosen not to follow your plans.

You should have several prospects and when your first choice flakes you go to the next one on the list.

Figure out what you want and go get it.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop talking to her like you said you were.... Since you been fvcking her before, she might miss not having it and call you back.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep you are doing the right thing - just move on and she'll be in touch if she wants more down the road.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Forms said:
So i've known this girl for a little over a year now. In that time we've hooked up plenty of times. We used to live a couple hours away from each other, so we didn't see each other much. Now we live in the same town. She got a boyfriend (but he's about to get dumped). We aren't going to date because I'm moving in 2 months, so it'd be pointless.

Everytime we hang out I end up trying to hook up with her because she turns me on, so I told her I can't hang out with her anymore if I'm not getting any.

She tries to LJBF me. She says I can call her when I'm ready to be just friends with her.

What are ya'lls thoughts on this one? I figure I'll just freeze her out. If she wants to be friends there's going to be benefits, as far as I'm concerned. Or we can just quit being friends. Because its frustrating not getting any from her when I'm used to it. I figure if the relationship isn't going to be what I want it to be, who's she to guilt me into making it the relationship SHE wants?
Just date other girls and tell her about them if she calls. If you go out with her again make a move on her. Hit on her. Etc..

Otherwise next her.

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. you have no respect for yourself
2. im not going to tell you #2. figure it out, thats what a man does

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PleasureKing said:
1. you have no respect for yourself
2. im not going to tell you #2. figure it out, thats what a man does
Hahaha. I love how many *******s there are on this site. I'm amazed at the number of guys who post when they have nothing to say.

So I have no respect for myself, and I'm not a man? Fine. Your penis is HUGE. We're all immensely impressed by how cool you are. It takes a real man to mischaracterize people you know nothing about on the internet.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
yeah, but seriously, if a girl LJBFs you, the ONLY smart choice you can do is to cut her off.

end of thread.

there needs to be a sticky that explains this, because even though it IS possible to turn LJBF into something more, it takes way too much work, and you won't feel the achievement at the end, thinking "wow i did all that for this...?"

<--- personal experience

also once you cut off the girl, you'll realize how pointless it was the whole time.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What does the question "good idea?" mean? Do whatever you feel is respectful to yourself.

The Forms said: