Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She likes me but I'm not attracted to her.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I met a girl through a political campaign, and we talked quite a bit for a few hours. I think she is interesting, and attractive, personally. I am not physically attracted to her because she is chubby. If she lost 15-20 pounds then maybe. I just don't feel that spark of attraction. I am just not into overweight girls, I guess.

A mutual friend called me today and said that she was asking about me, and that we should hang out. He sent me her phone number.

Should I feel physiclaly attracted to someone before starting something with a girl? Because to be honest I felt sick when my friend said that she liked me. Not only because I wasn't attracted to her but also because I was now in a situation where I could potentially hurt someone.

I am a novice with women, but I just don't feel it. And I don't want to hurt her. Any suggestions as to what I should do? Thanks.

R

RickLancaster

Tell her to lose 15 lbs. first, then you'll go out with her.

К

ККК

Let her down easy, man.

Politics isn't the best avenue for meeting hot women. Something will open up down the road.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess this is how girls feel when they are asked out by someone they are not attracted to.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang out with her, but you don't have to do anything. Never bad to have a girl around that is totally into you. She probably has hot friends, and you'll have an in by being nice to her.

Expand that network!!!

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ShizamDaMan said:
Hang out with her, but you don't have to do anything. Never bad to have a girl around that is totally into you. She probably has hot friends, and you'll have an in by being nice to her.

Expand that network!!!
Why would she want anything to do with me or want to introduce me to her friends if I reject her? Have you been in this situation?

Reaction score
say something like "you are like a little sister to me" or something else along pook's ******** lines.

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
leoncour said:
Why would she want anything to do with me or want to introduce me to her friends if I reject her? Have you been in this situation?

This situation happened to me last semester.

Anyways, you don't have to exactly "reject" her. Just hang out with her, and say "I'm glad we can just be friends" and things like that. She'll get the hint. And if she tries asking you out, just say you're busy and you'll go another time. And if you do decide to go out, do it as friends, and try to make sure you don't do any flirting or anything seductive. Sooner or later you'll be come great friends and I'm sure she'll introduce you to her friends. :)

Last semester, this big girl, maybe 190lbs., was interested in me and I decided to just become friends with her. And within two weeks, she mentioned she had a friend that I might like. So she hooked us up, and me and that girl hit it off wonderfully. We date for three months, and those three months were some of the best days of my life. Having female friends can be pretty helpful at times.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
!

Could I get some more replies to this? Most of the repliers were trolls.:down:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ККК said:
Let her down easy, man.

Politics isn't the best avenue for meeting hot women. Something will open up down the road.
No kidding. even Bill Clinton had to settle for a chubby.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. If you think Monica was the ONLY thing Bill had going, well...

...damn, Clinton ruled. I miss that guy.

OK as for the original post, I feel for ya, man. I have serious issues when it comes to turning women down... which have hurt me in actually approaching other women that I like.

Just tell her that you're not interested in her that way, but you like her as a friend. She won't like it, but she'll get over it. Do NOT let the whole thing just sit there, as that will make it worse for her.