she left the bar with her ex.. am I overreacting?

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Words of a guy in denial who is carrying on over just one chick. If you had other girls this wouldn't be a problem.

joker79 said:
My only concern is that i'm overcomplicating and overthinking, maybe nothing happened.
Use some common sense here joker. She is treating you like a joker right now and you're acting like one.

She was backing off from you, told you about the ex, was texting him, said he wanted her back, was drinking with him, left the bar with him, is ignoring you now. You think nothing happened? LOL

Quit making a fool out of yourself and let her go.

joker79 said:
Thanks guys, that is what I thought. No contact from my side, let's see what she does. If she does nothing, she's gone. If she reach me out, I'll evaluate what to do
There should be no evaluation. There is nothing to evaluate. She doesn't want you, her actions and words are showing that. Forget about her and move on.

joker79 said:
I don't know guys: two days ago she was at mine on my bed and now it seems that she's gone. She said she was only on good terms with him but disappeared without saying anything. Even worse, she didn't reply to my txt. Every time I see these incongruences, my gut start telling me to be careful. This seems to be another of those time but I think it's game over already.
It's been game over for a while. The tip off was her backing off from you and talking with the ex. It's over so move on. Chicks will tell you anything you want to hear, doesn't mean any of it is true. She's ignoring your texts and is fvcking her ex why do you want to be treated like sh1t? If she wanted you she would have told the ex that she was seeing someone else. She didn't do that and chose him over you.

joker79 said:
If nothing happens, oh well, i'll be with another one.
I find that hard to believe the way you are carrying on over her. The first text she sends you when she feels like it, your fingers won't be able to text her back fast enough.

There should already be other ones that you should have. You put all you stock into her and she wasn't your girlfriend. Never do that.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joker79 said:
If she does nothing, she's gone. If she reach me out, I'll evaluate what to do
Lol. 'If she does nothing, she's gone'.

:crackup:

Dude. If she does nothing, means she's already gone. :wave:

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do you suggest IF she gets in touch with me?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joker79 said:
So what do you suggest IF she gets in touch with me?
Suggestion: NOTHING.

Seriously? You are considering this? Don't mess with yourself this way. Just move on. I swear, people just put themselves into ridiculous situations and expect better outcomes for no rhyme or reason.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and here we go, after 2 weeks of complete silence, a text out of the blue "how's going?". Not planning to reply.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was in between jobs and hyper-excited for the new one. It's not a justification, you can answer to a text in less than 30 sec and, definitely, in less than 2 weeks. Next.

Lion1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
She leaves the bar with an ex boyfriend, and disappears for two weeks then sends that......nice. Real classy

Silence is probably the best option. Still, the devil in me wants to send back :

"Awesome! Already found a better one"

and THEN go silent.

Notice you don't say better girl, woman, etc.

Just better one. Then she has no fvcking idea, and the hamster Nitrous oxide kicks in.

I know the Devil inside would write something but! I read here an quotation

"hamsters run best in silence"

I would say stay absolutely silent and the hamster would even kick harder :up:

But Corey Wayne would say something like "If she reaches out make a date, invite her into your place and fvck her"

Shes not relationship material, only fvckbuddy..

This is the exact situations I would have problems with, if the ex contacts you again.

There are contradiction between PICK UP and COREY WAYNE

Pick Up would define a sms from the ex like "how's going?" as an Orbit Testing and should be ignored

Corey Wayne would define this as "reaching out" and the next move would be answering the sms, making a date, invite her to your place and fvck her.

Whats the "right" strategy guys?

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened was the ex got bored in two weeks. I would delete that text and go to the gym.

And hit on girls...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I don't get the advice about trying to F her. Unless you really like sloppy seconds :).

Again, FWBs aren't necessarily exclusive. But it's with the understanding that you don't know about the other guys and don't have to think about it. Just wrap it up and "pretend" it's just you and her. But all that is out the window right now. She ignored your text because she didn't know what to say. She was pinned in the corner or perhaps against a wall.

She probably raw dogged him because "He's clean because he's my ex that's been filling me up for two years. Once more isnt gonna matter."

If you want to try to stick it in there again, well, whatever floats your boat.

I'd go no contact and pull the plug*.

*She already pulled the plug on you. Let it go.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't do anything, she massively disrespected me and her behaviour disqualifies her. I would give her a chance if I wanted a FB but this is not the case.

@Lion 1985: Corey's approach is too relaxed and in my opinion you will never be in a position of power with this approach.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this chick is just a lame wh-ore.
As many guys here said, she was having sex with her ex, one or the other got bored, they split, and AFTER TWO WEEKS this shameless slu-t reaches out...nice...go to hell bit-ch.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not reply to this sloot... Get yourself to the gym and focus on bettering yourself... I also would go complete ghost... that will definetly make the hamster spin... Girls like this are lowest of the low, and cant cope with being on there own. Move on!

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Oh stop it.

I hate this kind of rationalizing.
You know why some people are able to revisit women and bang them with no problem, because they are emotionally detached. If this thread exists, it is because you aren't.

My advice, don't even answer her at ALL. Why? Because you are already worried about what happens IF she does text you and how she MIGHT interpret it if you reply with NC. Seriously?

The fact that she was in your bed 2 days ago and is now not even texting you should tell you a LOT of where HER mindset is and yours ISN'T. She's emotionally detached from you, you aren't. Let. It. Go.

got to agree with this completely. Kailex +1

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
jay07 said:
This is why you dont date chicks who still talk to their exes.

Ex always wins. And ex will win for years over any guy until its usually the ex who finds another girl. It haopens all the time.
^ I recall one chick who I dated on and off for about a year when I was 25. She was obsessed with me. Was only with maybe 4 or 5 Guys Prior (1 ONS). I don't know how she got so hooked on my ass, but no matter who she went on dates with or who she was dating, the minute I would contact her we would be screwing the next day. Was kind of nice, but her emotions got way to crazy so I had to totally cut it off. She was even contacting me after she got married, just for closure or so she says. Anyways, **** her dude. If your dating and she still feels the need to talk to her ex's (hooking up) that just goes to show she thinks your a sucker.

I tend to get girls a little to much under my thumb when I date them. Talk to a therapist onces in a while because it's good to clear the mind and she told me that it seems I'm a little bit of a narcisist when it comes to dating and women. Who knows.

MyTeamSupreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Suggestion: NOTHING.

Seriously? You are considering this? Don't mess with yourself this way. Just move on. I swear, people just put themselves into ridiculous situations and expect better outcomes for no rhyme or reason.
Im guilty of this. I always have the silly mindset that things will somehow magically revert back to the way they used to be

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@_sideways: of course I'll let it go. But I cannot tolerate such behaviour. it's not attachment or detachment.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lion1985 said:
I know the Devil inside would write something but! I read here an quotation

"hamsters run best in silence"

I would say stay absolutely silent and the hamster would even kick harder :up:

But Corey Wayne would say something like "If she reaches out make a date, invite her into your place and fvck her"

Shes not relationship material, only fvckbuddy..

This is the exact situations I would have problems with, if the ex contacts you again.

There are contradiction between PICK UP and COREY WAYNE

Pick Up would define a sms from the ex like "how's going?" as an Orbit Testing and should be ignored

Corey Wayne would define this as "reaching out" and the next move would be answering the sms, making a date, invite her to your place and fvck her.

Whats the "right" strategy guys?
Great post, finally read something new here. Hamsters running best in silence, orbit testing, and reaching out. Three concepts I've never heard of before. Will definitely familiarize myself with those theories, especially orbit testing, which seems to happen all the time. Thanks for the post.

EDIT:

Sh*t, could I have some links, if I google "orbit testing" I get a bunch of f*cking satellite web sites LOL

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joker79 said:
@_sideways: of course I'll let it go. But I cannot tolerate such behaviour. it's not attachment or detachment.
if you can't tolerate it why is it taking space up in your mind.

if I can't tolerate squash peas I don't even have it in my life, or think about it, or talk about how I can't have it. You know?