She leaves you dangling..

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys must have had these sorts of messages before, one of my plates i've hooked up with, made out, fooled around, hand job still no sex i've tried to turn into a relationship and messed up.

i thought i was back in there a few days ago but she's sending me friendzone messages so i said f it and just laid it down that i was going to stop pursuing her (i know you are suppose to do it, not say it).

she didn't respond until yesterday with some BS msg of 'hey im very busy lately, i'll catch up with you soon.'

she could have easily have ignored my message completely but she feels compelled to always eventuall reply even with some BS message not answering my original message of meeting up. i'm gona punish her for this with my silence. though i dont want to get into ignoring games with her. just make her realize that i've moved on and that she wont get my attention at all, at most a few word text a day later.

when girls leave you dangling like this they want you to contact them in future to validate and reassure them they can still have you any time.. how long does it take for them to realize that you're not going to contact them again? (especially if you usually contact them at least once a week minimum)

do you think 2 weeks she'll cave in?

p.s. i know, move on forget about her that's what im doing.. but i know what she's like and i know i can get some IF we meet up again. im not being friendzoned.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, man, oh man... So many wrong things here...

"she could have easily have ignored my message completely but she feels compelled to always eventuall reply even with some BS message not answering my original message of meeting up."

Or maybe she just wants to keep you interested for attention whoring or something else in the future, since she is busy with something/someone else right now!

"i'm gona punish her for this with my silence. though i dont want to get into ignoring games with her. just make her realize that i've moved on and that she wont get my attention at all, at most a few word text a day later."

You ain't punishing no one with your silence! The No Contact is not for punish, it's for you to understand some things and give her time to understand some other! If you two do, things will turn great, for example you have to understand that you are becoming frustrated here for no reason! Punish her? Since she won't attract any of your attention and you moved on as you want to say, WHY DO YOU STILL CARE ABOUT WHAT SHE THINKS, BELIEVES etc?

"when girls leave you dangling like this they want you to contact them in future to validate and reassure them they can still have you any time.. how long does it take for them to realize that you're not going to contact them again? (especially if you usually contact them at least once a week minimum)"

You want her to believe that you will no contact her again, but you will! Why? You are supposed to go no contact for you firstly, it's not a plan for anything actually!

"p.s. i know, move on forget about her that's what im doing.. but i know what she's like and i know i can get some IF we meet up again. im not being friendzoned."

You are not moving on or forgeting! You'll soon realize it's boring/tiring/useless going after ex-whaetever while there are so many women out there! With your behavior you just validate and reassure her she can still have you any time!

pikachu69

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what i dont understand, attention seeking girls will instead of ignoring you send you a msg like the 1 above to get you to chase to validate them.. if you dont chase and dont contact them again will they go out of their way to contact you?

i mean, would they even notice you haven't contacted them? (they dont care, they're probably onto the next guy that stimulates their feelings)

i can only think if there are certain reminders say on the news that relates to you or if you're lucky to have a name beginning with a like Aaron and you're top of their phone book, they'll notice after a while you haven't contacted and i assume send you a message of how are you? just to see if they still got you.

that i assume give you an in, to get back in there if you play it right.

usually what happens next is if you play it cool she'll realize you're not chasing and maybe a week later will trick you by saying 'what you up to tonight?' making you think she's looking to meet.. see i normally fail on this question assuming they want to meet.

if i was to say 'got a couple options open haven't decided what im gona do, may just chill. yourself?'

danger is she may not reply cos you're not suppose to give away that you're staying, so she can go out and live freely withotu worries u dont want her anymore.

obviously if she says 'oh im gona chill too..' then the danger is you may suggest to meet up, and she may be down agrees then never responds to your message of what time you're coming like 'i'll be there at 8' she'll know in her mind she's got you again.

i think it might be better to just be like 'got a couple things open, haven't decided what im gona do yet, gona wait and see if i get a better offer first before deciding'

not sure 'options' is the best phrase as it sounds like other girls especially if you've mentioned girls as 'options' before.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women that leave me dangling don't earn further access to my time and attention

instead, i give her date invitation to the next girl on my list

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, if she plays too many games, she gets nexted. Though I'm kind of a sadist, and I'll proceed to fcuk with them. Stand them up, talk to her friends etc. etc.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Shinra said:
Yeah, if she plays too many games, she gets nexted. Though I'm kind of a sadist, and I'll proceed to fcuk with them. Stand them up, talk to her friends etc. etc.
hell yeah

I think every guy should stand up a chick who has given him difficulties.

Do it at least once just to see what it feels like!

"Nothing spikes her interest quite like refusing to have anything to do with her"