Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She knows I'm a PUA. Now what?

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go out and pick up chicks with her

The Librarian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't stress over it. I was actually discussing the psychology behind a lot of PUA techniques with a friend of mine and I realized: a lot of the techniques PUAs use really aren't that different from the techniques that a lot of successful naturals use. The only difference is that the PUAs actually know and can articulate what they're doing.

From your perspective, why should she get pissed at you for actually knowing what you're doing? She would have fallen for the techniques whether you knew what you were doing or whether you were a natural, so I fail to see how what you know or don't know should get you in trouble.

In fact, she ought to be flattered that you were willing to donate your valuable time to her. If you actually are a good PUA, you could have used that time to get other women.

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
franklydarling said:
So, I've been seeing/f***ing this girl for a few months now and she just busted me for being a PUA. She figured out my DJ alias and knows that I was pretty deep in the PUA community for several years. Apparently, she read through all the info about RSD and MM and read The Game and now is pointing out things that I used on her. She's upset and we're gonna talk about this face-to-face in the next few days. (I was out of town when she figured all of this stuff out.) I do like her, but am not sure if this situation can be salvaged. Advice?
She's upset that the attractive you isn't really you. Who can blame her.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't get on the defensive. Have a laugh about it.

It's up to her to take you or leave you. This is how you show her you're "for real."