Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She knows alot of people

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do when you're walking with a girl thru the halls and she stops for a se to talk or joke wit someone? Do you just stand there and look dumb? Do you try to run and find someone you know real quick? I'm not a guy of much social proof so alot of the people she stops and talks to I don't know.

It's my last semester in hgihschool so I think it is kinda late to try to get alot of new friends (maybe thats an excuse). But it seems if I wanna really pull this girl, I can't look like I'm lame.

Tommorow I was thinking about tryin to hold her attention the whole walk, maybe wit my arm around her jokin and stuff. *shrugs* I don't know, I need help

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... you just said it yourself. You want to make new friends, and the people she's stopping to talk to you don't know right? Next time she stops, when there is a break in their conversation, SPEAK THE HELL UP! "Hey what's going on?? My name is blah blah." 'Nice to meet you blah blah... I'm blah blah.' Then join in the conversation like you're a part of it. If it's a dude that should make it even easier. Whether it's a guy or a girl, the next time you see them, say their name. "Wussup blah blah" If you got a second, chat them up. "Dude... who do you have for english? Oh yeah, I have her too. She's tough huh? What period do you have her? Oh yeah, did she give a pop quiz today?"

Good luck

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these guys just gave you great advice, you should really join in and make friends with her circle. become part of the circle. that way if things dont work out between the two of you later, you made friends out of it.