She keeps asking me to eat her out in public

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oldskewlboyjay
lol you lucky ****ers i cant even get my girlfriend to touch my penis or let me eat her out at all.... yes its a shame... :-(
Dude that is NOT a girlfriend. Period.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lalaotio
I met this girl and she want me to eat her in public what do you think?
Well it probably mean what it says--EAt her out in public-that is if you like traveling south..

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
you're all going to taste some dudes **** sooner or later..
get over ur fears..
you will not only be with virgins ur whole life. deal with it.
How the hell did people come to the conclusion you would taste whoevers **** got their first? Thats ridiculous, you think your **** leaves a taste in her mouth forever? its just retarded. If your **** is leaving a taste for that long i suggest you dirty bastards wash your selves.

Obviously he is probably banging this chick already if she is asking him to go down on her in public. Movie theaters work wonders for a good time in public, same with resturaunts with long table cloths.

Definately do it, and be sure she returns the favor! acutally make her go down on you first and then she will be even more horny when its her turn.

lalaotio

Banned
Reaction score
I have been with her for about 4 weeks but she wants to try something new. I just dont want to get caught lol.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by lalaotio
I have been with her for about 4 weeks but she wants to try something new. I just dont want to get caught lol.
If the only reason you are unsure about this is because you dont want to get caught then you need to plan before hand.

Life is too short to not do things out of fear. You should take a look at one of the best post I ever read about fear, it should change the way you see things.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70975

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fear of getting caught is what is getting her off. Doing stuff in public is great fun, although eating someone out will be difficult. My last girlfriend would go down on me on these public stairs in a nice neighborhood in Rome. This was of course late at night but the fear of someone coming around the corner and down the stairs was always there. Take advantage, the first few times are always the best.

lalaotio

Banned
Reaction score
Ok guys iam ready she want me to eat her outside are house at 9:30 tonight..Fu**it. I dont care if i get caught its my girl so here i go. lol

Reaction score
Say "No" to men eating Hos!!! Say "yes" to men eating meat (not fish)!!!!

You fool - you are going to get herpes/aids in your mouth - you will be proud then!!!:rolleyes:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Donald Kaufman
Where are all the dental dams we were promised in the 90s???!

:(
Use Saran-Wrap! AHAHAHAHA :D

I know it's probably safest to be cautious, but I would crack up laughing if a girl wanted me to use a "dental dam".

BTW this thread STILL sucks. :p