Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She just started hanging with another guy - URGENT

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short story:
There's a girl I have a crush for and recently things have been pretty good.
Last week she went to msn aparently drunk and started being romantic and saying stuff like I love you and calling me love and babe. The very next day she started a conversation with me and aparently she didn't remember what she told me and apologized several times. My theory is that she pretended to be drunk just to test how I reacted.
Well now a week later, she has on her msn "I love you *the guy*". So I'm like wtf ?
Things were starting to get interesting, and now that.

I'm considering asking her who is that guy and if she really loves him, what should I do ?

I need help urgently !

true romance

Don Juan
Reaction score
find other girls and start dating real life face to face.

Other guy has balls and he already seduced her while you typing on msn..

Jesus, go out and meet real women...

don't ask, pretend nothing happen ..why? because you should have other girls on your plate. She is just one of them

You are in High school so this **** happen..

If you have other girls she will be more attracted to you...

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude I don't date girls online, I met this girl in real life and I happen to live pretty far from her so msn is the only way to communicate.
Thanks for your help :)

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to read the DJ Bible! Now, I'm going to try my best to answer your questions based on the information given to me. However, before I do that, I'm going to ask you a few questions.

1) When she called you, how did you react? What did you say?
2) When she apologized to you on MSN, what did you say back to her?

Now I'll get to your questions. For starters, you sound like you have a minor case of oneitis - you REALLY like this girl and you got infatuated TOO easily. Don't ask her who the guy is and if she loves him because it'll show you care too much and it may give her a sign that you like her.

Remember this one concept: Women like a challenge. The moment there is no challenge, they will not want you anymore. You need to become the prize and let her start chasing after you. Demonstrate higher value and ignore her MSN name. Start talking to her casually, and than bring up whether she is single or not.

I'm not sure about your theory, she could have honestly just been very drunk. The whole MSN name thing could have also been a sh*t test to see how you would react and whether you would care so much. (And if that's the case, do what I said above, and have an "I don't care attitude.") It's hard to know based on the information you have provided.

Just start talking to her, if she likes another guy, it is bound to come up in the conversation soon - it's just a matter of time. Just listen to me, DO NOT TELL HER YOU LIKE HER. Right now you sound way too infatuated, and women like to work for what they get. If you show you are too easy to allow her to become the prize, you are going to loose her.

Best of luck with the situation. Answer the questions I listed above - they may help with the future posters.

mikee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot mate !
1-I was amused, I didn't say anything special, by that time I had already understood that she was completly wasted so I pretended she didn't say that.
2-I said it was ok and that I didn't took what she said seriously.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A mistake lots of new guys make is to show no interest at all. I'm not saying to tell her your feelings, you still have to be a challenge. However you have to be fun and intreque or even confuse her rather than showing complete disinterest. You have to push/pull.

"Hey your cute... It's too bad we would never work out"
"Your almost cute enough to get away with saying that... almost" - My personal fav! :p
"Your either the coolest person I've ever met or one of the weirdest"

Now there are a few push/pull lines off the top of my head. I'm not saying you have to use them, or that you have to use this method. The thing is you have to take action at some point, or she will find someone else. In the mean time at least hint that you are interested, but never make it obvious.

It seems like you could have done a few things wrong. First it looks like you have too much emotional attatchment to the girl. Second you didn't take any action. Thirdly is you are assuimg things and taking them as reality. You don't know whether she was really drunk or not. You don't know who that guy is or what he has to do with her. It could be a gay best friend for all you know.

Also it's hard for us to tell what you could have done better because we have no idea what you said. I personally would have teased her about the night "Oh so the true feelings come out ey :p No don't worry I get it a lot ;)" Whatever as long as it's fun. I'm not going to be like 'fck u man find some girls in real life' because I use it too and it is good to get rapport AS LONG as you are seeing the girls in real life and taking things further there.

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
by the title of this, "I kissed a boy and I liked it" haha sorry...

Seriously I think she is just being a bint.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true romance said:
find other girls and start dating real life face to face.

Other guy has balls and he already seduced her while you typing on msn..

Jesus, go out and meet real women...

don't ask, pretend nothing happen ..why? because you should have other girls on your plate. She is just one of them

You are in High school so this **** happen..

If you have other girls she will be more attracted to you...

Pretty much everything I was going to say, there...