Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She is so fudging serious

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardon me, my grammar is pretty bad:(

I've met another girl in the campus a week ago, she has no sense of humor at all. Whenever I neghit or CF her, she never laugh and ask "is that real?" "are you serious?" (What! it's just a joke, she actually believe it) she's pretty similar to a girl in my previous thread. When I do fluff talk she answers me just a bit but when I ask about how her study going, she told me a lot about it. Everything she said is for academic purpose such as how to grow fruits, do research about Lawsuit in TV (she told me once she wanna be a lawyer) or how to divide bacteria from an infected plant( she's studying about plants).

We haven't date yet cause she's studying so hard(10-18 hours a day) once I CF her;
me: hey, I have to go, don't miss me okay?
her: noo, I never miss you, even if I do, I'd call you already.
me: aghh, You are so mean.
her: I am a straightforward person. Sorry if I say anything that hurts you.
she sounds mean right? But her behavior is completely different. She always give me attention when I say or do something. But I know she still doesn't open her mind for me that much. I'm also dating another 3 girls now, they are all normally women which is not so hard to talk to like this girl.

So?, next her and walk away again? If you tell me to walk away that fine but I just wanna study about this girl a bit more. Does anyone ever met a girl like this?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see what the problem is. Keep dating the other chicks and stop giving this girl so much attention when she isnt complying with your date requests. Or invite her over to your room for a study session and then make a move.

Its not rocket science.

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not feeling it, don't pursue anymore. It's that simple.

I recently met this woman who was very attractive and she was easy to be playful with, but boring as hell to talk to. It was like trying to have a conversation with a black hole. I thought maybe it was low interest or whatever and just moved on, but she always initiates contact. Always asks how I'm doing. Good morning. Good night. Every day. Always pursuing.

I just stopped responding because I cant see myself having any fun with this girl. It's OK to pass if YOU are the one who isn't feeling it.
That is exactly what I feel, I was pretty bored whenever conversation has started. Everything she says or does is so serious, her only happiness is listening to k-pop music. Her physical appearance is only thing that keeping me from walking away(She is 9) and I still wanna **** her Lol.

IF she’s snot walking away from you “she’s still here” then don’t let her perceived disinterest or seriousness get to you. Ithats probably just how she is. Plown onward

I’ve been in this situation a few times. The girls were just introverts
You are right, I feel she is just introvert. So do you mean I should keep making the move? I never take her seriously. She was sulk for a while once I withdraw my attention from her.

It sounds like you don't like her. Why are you pursuing her?
I like her, what keep me pursuing her now is her physical appearance Lol

I dont see what the problem is. Keep dating the other chicks and stop giving this girl so much attention when she isnt complying with your date requests. Or invite her over to your room for a study session and then make a move.

Its not rocket science.
Thanks, I'll try that soon.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like her, what keep me pursuing her now is her physical appearance Lol

I was pretty bored whenever conversation has started. Everything she says or does is so serious, her only happiness is listening to k-pop music. Her physical appearance is only thing that keeping me from walking away(She is 9) and I still wanna **** her Lol.
Don't understand why you'd spend time with a chick you don't get along with just cos she's hot and you wanna hit it. I mean, I do understand, but it's not worth it. My free time to socialize is too limited and therefore precious to waste with people I don't like. But suit yourself.

Marcus22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't understand why you'd spend time with a chick you don't get along with just cos she's hot and you wanna hit it. I mean, I do understand, but it's not worth it. My free time to socialize is too limited and therefore precious to waste with people I don't like. But suit yourself.
Damnn! I was completely overlook this point! Thanks you ohrein, you save my time.