Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She is playing hard to get

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you start flaming my post. I know it's AFC and waste of time what I'm doing. But I really wanna invest a little time to pursue her.

Story: Went out with hb9 last Saturday. day2 went well I put my arms around her and walked her to the station and hugged her goodbye. I didnt try touching her further because I feel it's inappropriate. Today I asked her out again to go out on Saturday. I found out from our day2 she was dating a guy but broke up and she told me its depressing. I understand why she texted me that way. She is not that attracted to me yet but liked my company. Even putting my arm around her she felt that I wanted her to be my gf that's why her ASD kicked in. Anyway, she texted me the following:

mustfirstr: How are you this morning? Hey, lets go to xxx on Saturday.

hb9: Im good. Better today. Um, Mustregisterfirst. One, I can't because I have a midterm on Mon. Two, I don't like you in that way. I'm sorry to have to tell you so bluntly. It was nice getting to know you, but my heart belongs to someone else. I wish you all the best in you finding the perfect girl one day. Take care. :)

I'm planing to respond like this. What do you think?:
mustfirstr: What made your day better yesterday?...You should definetely study for your math midterm. Besides Saturday's weather is not as good as last week's. You are not blunt at all. You should have said you dont like me in the bf/gf way. hahahah...Don't worry hb9!! I'm too focus on my work, and basketball team.

AlexDP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
Before you start flaming my post. I know it's AFC and waste of time what I'm doing. But I really wanna invest a little time to pursue her.

Story: Went out with hb9 last Saturday. day2 went well I put my arms around her and walked her to the station and hugged her goodbye. I didnt try touching her further because I feel it's inappropriate. Today I asked her out again to go out on Saturday. I found out from our day2 she was dating a guy but broke up and she told me its depressing. I understand why she texted me that way. She is not that attracted to me yet but liked my company. Even putting my arm around her she felt that I wanted her to be my gf that's why her ASD kicked in. Anyway, she texted me the following:

mustfirstr: How are you this morning? Hey, lets go to xxx on Saturday.

hb9: Im good. Better today. Um, Mustregisterfirst. One, I can't because I have a midterm on Mon. Two, I don't like you in that way. I'm sorry to have to tell you so bluntly. It was nice getting to know you, but my heart belongs to someone else. I wish you all the best in you finding the perfect girl one day. Take care. :)

I'm planing to respond like this. What do you think?:
mustfirstr: What made your day better yesterday?...You should definetely study for your math midterm. Besides Saturday's weather is not as good as last week's. You are not blunt at all. You should have said you dont like me in the bf/gf way. hahahah...Don't worry hb9!! I'm too focus on my work, and basketball team.
How does her saying that a) she does not like you that way and b) her heart belongs to someone else translate to playing hard to get?

You're delusional.

P

perseverance

She's not playing hard to get, my friend. She was being honest with how she feels, she's not interested in you and is interested in someone else.

I wouldn't even respond to her text message, just leave it at that and find someone else, but please don't delude yourself into thinking she wants you or is playing hard to get or will want you in the future, just bury all notions of a "happy ever after" and move along with life.

If she does want to be with you at some point during the future, she will let you know. Just be thankful she was decent enough and honest enough to be straight with you, rather than leading you down the garden path like a lot of other women would.

wilford

Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
What made your day better yesterday?...You should definetely study for your math midterm. Besides Saturday's weather is not as good as last week's. You are not blunt at all. You should have said you dont like me in the bf/gf way. hahahah...Don't worry hb9!! I'm too focus on my work, and basketball team.
This is a very weak message, sorry. If you were addicted to sex and fell in love with her after a long relationship and you really cared, i could understand that. Bur for a girl you barely met and is rejecting you... no... just no. stop. next.

Johnnyventana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick was actually being 100% honest with you. That takes guts. A lot of girls would string you along versus having to do that. She's obviously hung up on this other guy. Not your fault.

I'd reply, "Wow! I really appreciate your honestly. Good luck on the test!"

And erase her number.

blueeyedgent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnnyventana said:
This chick was actually being 100% honest with you. That takes guts. A lot of girls would string you along versus having to do that. She's obviously hung up on this other guy. Not your fault.

I'd reply, "Wow! I really appreciate your honestly. Good luck on the test!"

And erase her number.
I agree times 10!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a joke, right?

don.dd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish more women would shoot straight like this one. With a lot of things in life, success comes when you know when to quit what you are failing. NEXT!

OnTheWayUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
She's not playing hard to get, my friend. She was being honest with how she feels, she's not interested in you and is interested in someone else.

I wouldn't even respond to her text message, just leave it at that and find someone else, but please don't delude yourself into thinking she wants you or is playing hard to get or will want you in the future, just bury all notions of a "happy ever after" and move along with life.

If she does want to be with you at some point during the future, she will let you know. Just be thankful she was decent enough and honest enough to be straight with you, rather than leading you down the garden path like a lot of other women would.
Perseverance nailed it for you here, OP. She's not interested, and unlike most other women she's decent enough to tell you directly. No response or "ok" is your best play here, although her interest level is so low that what you say really doesn't matter at all. Next her, find other girls. /end thread.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
don.dd said:
I wish more women would shoot straight like this one.
That'll happen when hell freezes over.

OP, Don't send that whack lame-ass response. Don't send any response. No amount of salvaging is going to help you. Be glad she didn't string you along and use a glass ceiling.:cuss:

Your princess is in another castle. Accept that fact and move on. Don't delude yourself, don't argue with this reality, just do it. Court's orders.

You should be spinning more plates anyway.

Case closed.

P

perseverance

nismo-4 said:
Your princess is in another castle.
It would be nice if every single man in the world dropped the notion that women are Princesses.

Women are not Princesses anymore than men are Prince's.

The last thing this lad needs is to be told to "find his Princess in another Castle".

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
It would be nice if every single man in the world dropped the notion that women are Princesses.

The last thing this lad needs is to be told to "find his Princess in another Castle".
Well, I'm sure you know it's just a figure of speech. And it's pretty catchy, at that.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I responded with: What made your day better yesterday?...You should definetely study for your math midterm. Good luck with them!!....She responded right away!!! LOL

blueeyedgent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she responded. She openly put you in the friends zone and you responded in a way that makes her think that is OK.

So I guess you want to be her PMS sponge?

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl shot you down straight, she's not playing hard to get at all. She seems like a cool girl, she's being honest with you. Last time a girl told me that I told her it's cool and never contacted her again.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
I responded with: What made your day better yesterday?...You should definetely study for your math midterm. Good luck with them!!....She responded right away!!! LOL

Your time would be better spent looking for wherever you misplaced you balls.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
perseverance said:

That phrase is from that video game Mario 1. Women these days think they're princesses because of all the attention and power men have given them. It's f**kin' pathetic.

All it means is that "You tried, you failed. Move the hell on." By no means does it mean shop at Pedestals R' Us and place the girl on one.

Putting a girl on a pedestal gives her more power, as the frame is she's the prize and I must win her over.