Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She is going to break up with his boyfriend!!!!

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys
Long time ago I met a girl.she was so sweet and little shy.I was attracted very much when I saw her.and I act wuss then.and ruined everything.

last day I saw she is online in Y.messenger and I started chatting.but this time with a ****ey Funny attitude.I teased her a lot and never came as a needy.then she saw my profile (I workout a lot ....).I asked her out like this:

HB:I have a boyfriend.
Me:anyway,I'll be happy to see you again.
HB:eek:k.....I'm going to break up with my boyfriend.then I'll call you.

Isn't it funny.a little wussiness can terminate everything and a little confidence can do such a thing.

What do you think guys??Thats amazing!!
If she calls me the puzzle will be completed?? CONFIDENCE IS EVERYTHING

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
talk is cheap.....

Dont be carrried away...remember talk is cheap...

remember THIS well done!!!!is better than well said.....

And confidence is not just being confident with ur words its being equally balanced....show that ur the same in the inside as the outside the whole package....

I liked when u said Anyway it was really good....u couldn't have done it better for a transtion....Dont get a big head about this...IT wasnt enough to make her go away fom her Bf...

Last edited:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phoenix_met said:
You ****ing idiot. She was being sarcastic. You've never heard of sarcasm? She said she had a boyfriend, you chose to ignore her "let's not take it further" subtext and she became a smart ass.

She said it like "yeah like I'll just put everything that's important to me to the side and jump on top of you [/sarcasm]"

*sigh* What's wrong with people on this forum?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phoenix_met said:
Hey guys
Long time ago I met a girl.she was so sweet and little shy.I was attracted very much when I saw her.and I act wuss then.and ruined everything.

last day I saw she is online in Y.messenger and I started chatting.but this time with a ****ey Funny attitude.I teased her a lot and never came as a needy.then she saw my profile (I workout a lot ....).I asked her out like this:

Isn't it funny.a little wussiness can terminate everything and a little confidence can do such a thing.

What do you think guys??Thats amazing!!
If she calls me the puzzle will be completed?? CONFIDENCE IS EVERYTHING

Read more. Post less!:crazy:

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
You ****ing idiot. She was being sarcastic. You've never heard of sarcasm? She said she had a boyfriend, you chose to ignore her "let's not take it further" subtext and she became a smart ass.

She said it like "yeah like I'll just put everything that's important to me to the side and jump on top of you [/sarcasm]"

*sigh* What's wrong with people on this forum?
hey
When I say I acted confident I mean it.......I don't give her a chance to fool me.....may be I couldn't write it good for you......You can feel sarcasm when someone do it...there are better ways for make joke of someone even in your own mind......May be her boyfriend is a wuss!!!and she doesn't like him!!!
anyway I told you I'm waiting for the outcomes in the next weeks???
I am not concentrate on this particular girl

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically 'don't call us, we'll call you' and I bet she'll never call you.