Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she invites you to go out with her and her friends...

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I have been trying to game this chick for a minute, she also works at my job and I had asked her out, come the day I speak to her and ask her if she wants to be picked up or meet me at our planned location, she says something along the lines of having to take a family member somewhere and I should have reminded her the day before yadda yadda, at this point I'm about to walk away and cut my losses when she asks me to go out with her and her friends on the weekend. She also wants to exchange numbers after work so we can call each other and set it up. My theory is that she's interested enough to go out with me, but not quite comfortable enough to go on her own, suggestions or insights?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the planned location?

If you planned to meet in public, then that's what should have happened. Tell her you should meet where you agreed to, and if she can't make it now, you can meet when she can actually do it.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a really high IL girl invite me out with her friends on at least one occasion that I can remember. But it was after we'd already done stuff by ourselves 2-3 times.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
It could be that she's just not comfortable enough to go out one on one.

But then again if you went out with her group of friends I doubt you're going to enjoy yourself much. But that's just me, I've been the only guy in a girl's night out before and it is no fun, I don't plan to do this again.

Alric

Reaction score
My suggestion is do not date or become involved with girls at your job. Dude, do you seriously know what is going to happen WHEN things go south?

1) She will tell every girl there what a sorry POS you are
2) This will make it's way to your boss/supervisor/manager
3) Once your boss knows how unprofessional you are (by dating girls at work) you will be passed up on the next promotion
4) Even if you don't care about your job and things are great imagine the pleasure of being spied upon in and out of work
5) Other girls at your job will flirt with you, not because they like you hahaha, but to piss her off. This will lead to drama at work! You will hear about this at home too bro

Been there, done it. Never again. Get her number & when you leave this job call her. Explain you had a bad experience with dating/partying girls at work.