Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She invited me to her lake house for the wknd

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey All

I'm invited tonight for a weekend at this girl's parents' lake house for a Friday night party with a few of her friends from high school, and a Saturday-Sunday with just her. The parents won't be there, and this'll be the longest time we've spent together so far.

We've been seeing each other for about 1.5 months, and we haven't had ANY serious conversations at all (and I'm certainly not going to create any).

This girl is basically everything I ever thought that I required of a woman, and is many things that I could only hope to find in a woman.

Any advice for me this weekend? She really likes cheese and I've seen her drinking white wine, so I'm planning on surprising her Saturday night with some fine wine and a couple of different cheeses. She's got a birthday monday, and I got her a gift while out of state that I thought I'd give to her (a dream catcher).

I was thinking that maybe I shouldn't do wine, cheese, and a birthday present all in one weekend. Then again, she invited me to the lake house for the entire weekend, which is a big deal because she invites almost no one to the lake house. Plus, neither of these things are particularly large gifts, so I couldn't picture her losing interest in me simply because I gave her a thoughtful gift and brought with me some fine wine and one of her favorite foods for a romantic evening.

Thoughts? Am I right or not?

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lake house damn that chick sounds loaded u better stay wit her

oh yeah bring condoms and wine, i'd forget the cheese just bring a bottle of wine. bday gift can be separate and it wont be too much.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't had any serious conversations and you've only known her for 1.5 months yet you say she's "everything I could hope to find in a woman"?

You don't even know her. I wouldn't even bother with gifts, a simple "happy birthday" will do. You already bought the dream catcher, so give that to her I guess. Don't wrap it or anything just say you got her a little something, but the whole cheese and wine thing is a bit over board. The present should be the fact you're spending time with her. You're the prize.

And yes, bring condoms. Don't be afraid to escalate, and keep that sexual frame, and above all.. DO NOT OVER ANALYZE. Do what you want to do, the moment you think about it. You're a man that does what he wants.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll enjoy the cheese and wine too... that's not just for her.

It'd odd... we act like friends around each other most of the time, and then tear each others' clothes off at a moment's notice (which is basically whenever I feel like it).

I say she's everything I could hope to find in a woman for the following reasons:
She's as intelligent if not more intelligent than me
She's extremely supportive of my busy schedule
She's an extremely positive person with excellent critical thinking skills
She's extremely passionate about local and worldly issues
She recycles and composts
She enjoys deep philosophical conversations
She's college educated
her family is rich
She's got a great body (~8-8.5) and a decent face
She's very independent
She doesn't need me, but wants to be around me
She's frugal despite having the availability of money
She's got an awesome sense of humor = SHE MAKES ME LAUGH OUT LOUD
She can schmooze or flirt or joke at will with anyone
She is pretty freaking level headed, even for a man

Need I continue? I have a talent for reading people almost instantly when I meet them (I sometimes feel like I see through people completely after only a few meetings), yet the more I am around this woman, the more I am impressed. She is constantly surprising me with different levels of her personality and character, all of which are demonstrated in practice rather than through boasting.

There are actually only two things that I dislike, one of which might be many mens' dream! She smokes cigarettes, and openly disagrees with the institution of marraige.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you listed over 10 reasons why she is so amazing (which I didn't even read and just skimmed through) makes me realize how high you have put this woman on a pedastool.

Hail, beta male!

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For real, chill out and just get in the midset you're in for a weekend of ball draining sex. She's great and all that, but she's taking you to a secluded place to get the meat.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im tellin you don't bring cheese....cheese is the straw that breaks the camels back....dont do it

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, we're having sex and it's phenomenal. I'm not worried about generating attraction or any of that stuff, abecause she constantly wants me, and to Scars: I'm sure as hell no beta male.

Does a beta male get the woman who is the central focus of an entire group of males?
Does a beta male know how to dominate a woman without hurting her?
Does a beta male generate attraction by having fun and befriending those around him?
Most importantly, is a beta male secure enough to handle a woman like I described?

I said she's got everything I want in a women, but I didn't say she's better than me. I'm pretty much everything a woman would want in a man, except women who like fat conservative idiots with severe emotional problems.

I'm going to think about what you said about the cheese Soprano... I believe you when you say that it may be too much.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Ripped said:
yeah man, we're having sex and it's phenomenal. I'm not worried about generating attraction or any of that stuff, abecause she constantly wants me, and to Scars: I'm sure as hell no beta male.

Does a beta male get the woman who is the central focus of an entire group of males?
Does a beta male know how to dominate a woman without hurting her?
Does a beta male generate attraction by having fun and befriending those around him?
Most importantly, is a beta male secure enough to handle a woman like I described?

I said she's got everything I want in a women, but I didn't say she's better than me. I'm pretty much everything a woman would want in a man, except women who like fat conservative idiots with severe emotional problems.

I'm going to think about what you said about the cheese Soprano... I believe you when you say that it may be too much.
I think you need to re-evaluate what you just said was the most important thing yourself.

Any beta male can get lucky and land a good looking girl. Hell, a lot of guys can come on this forum, read a few techniques and score. But notice how many of them come back later on wondering why she left him?

Getting the girl isn't the hard part, it's keeping her. You obviously have this girl. What you were doing then worked. So why change it up now? Were you giving her cheese and wine when you first met her? I don't think so. You're slowly falling into a case of one-it-is, and that is the downfall of us all. It's one of the biggest obstacles I had to over come. I have slept with many girls, I had no problem getting them, but always wondered why none of my relationships lasted any longer than 2 months. It's because I slowly slipped into the "nice guy". I gave them gifts, put them on the pedastool, and put them before myself. This will only lower her interest until she finds your new replacement.

Da_Realist is right. It's just a weekend of sex. She has already made it obvious she has commitment issues as well (due to her stance on marriage). This is a girl who likes to fvck. What a quality woman! Start bringing emotions to the table and watch her interest drop and your pvssy supply cut off. Play it smart.

There's no reason for the aggressiveness, I'm just trying to save you from making the same mistakes I did.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point. After all, she didn't invite me up there for a gift or some good food. For the past month I was keeping myself mindful of the "**** test that no one passes" post, making sure that I still acted like I was still trying to get her even though I knew back then that I had her.

This lake house invitation almost got me to thinking that I could slip back into my normal mode of doing thoughtful things and being romantic. Let's face it though, there's a time and a place for that (serious committed LTR = been there, done that, recovered), and it's got to come very slowly over a long period of time.

It would be nice, though, to split a bottle of wine. I'll just skip the cheese and bring the wine and the gift, but I'm not going to give her the gift while we're drinking the wine that I brought.

Thanks for the input guys.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is a different story. You can say you're going to share it but we all know it's for daddy. :) hahaha

Good luck.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: This girl seems pretty crazy about me, and I'm 99% sure that it wouldn't have hurt to bring the cheese. On the flip side, it definitely didn't hurt not to bring it, and I definitely saved time by not fretting over what kind of cheese would pair well with the wine that I have.

On top of that, she's got TONS of wine, and there's already cheese at this lake house. It's got double the bathroom square footage than some of the apartments I've lived in! This girl is a keeper, but I'm going to keep acting like she's just someone I'm slowly developing interest in.

Thanks again for the input earlier. It definitely got my head and emotions in check.