Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She ignored me!!

Reaction score
I was with some of my wing today. One of my wing was wearing an outragous funny 70s ourfit so we decide to go around and try to introduce my wing to people(girls) and we came up to one particular. I smiled at her being nice and everything but she ignore me not looking at me once! then one of her friends was right behind me so she walked pasted me to talk to her friend in which pissed me off cus I was being ignored! so I grab her at the elbow and was like "Hey!" she act as if she didnt hear me tho so I just let her go.

Any clue on what the hell this girl is thinking, taking and why she ignored me like that? She might be preppy because she is a 8+ but still ignoring me like that without even looking at me? chicks*sigh*:rolleyes:

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she gave you an IOD

Also you chased after them, if you want to get a moving target to stop you speak to them and keep on talking, I've had girls walk across the street and comeback just because I've done that.

Reaction score
Whats an IOD? Also I did try to talk to her but before I even finish "hey!" I felt like she didnt even knew I existed, I even held her by the arm tryin to get her to make a quick stop. Maybe my AFC self is coming back to me, Im not stressin over this tho but you guys think shes playin some sort of game? ...Its probaly some sort or routine or somthing to be on the pedestal. I dont know guys??

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be she was testing you because she liked you, or maybe her mother has cancer.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by þ†~VígøRóù§~
I was with some of my wing today. One of my wing was wearing an outragous funny 70s ourfit so we decide to go around and try to introduce my wing to people(girls) and we came up to one particular. I smiled at her being nice and everything but she ignore me not looking at me once! then one of her friends was right behind me so she walked pasted me to talk to her friend in which pissed me off cus I was being ignored! so I grab her at the elbow and was like "Hey!" she act as if she didnt hear me tho so I just let her go.

Any clue on what the hell this girl is thinking, taking and why she ignored me like that? She might be preppy because she is a 8+ but still ignoring me like that without even looking at me? chicks*sigh*:rolleyes:
Could be a test. If it was, you would have failed the test to be honest because you got mad about this. Remember, you're the prize....you don't "need" her.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
sounds like this chick knows what she's doing. she totally ignored you and you took the bait. you're interested in finding out why she did that, right? she's got you thinking about her, even way after the actual event. you're hooked.

female dj, anyone? lol.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ace of Flames
sounds like this chick knows what she's doing. she totally ignored you and you took the bait. you're interested in finding out why she did that, right? she's got you thinking about her, even way after the actual event. you're hooked.

female dj, anyone? lol.
Yeah....she's definetly a Donna Juanita.

Reaction score
SO so true so true lol, yea like I said im not stressing over this. You know what guys? since shes such a good dj I might take her out this weekend to a party to help me pick up chicks! I think ima gonna turn this girl into my wing lady lol.

Reaction score
Or maybe she was just a plain B*tch and wasn't interested in you. Just move on if she likes you she'll come back if she doesn't think of it as her LOSS.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah have you ever thought of it as, there might be something extreme going on in her life and she just doesnt want to deal with her rejecting you?

Because maybe she wasnt interested in meeting another guy and she just doesnt want to reject you (and "hurt" you) so she didnt answer you so that she wont have to even deal with you to begin with.

I wouldn't consider her a female DJ because she simply doesnt want to deal with AFC's (at least thats what she thinks). People have problems in life, and girls arent always avaliable to approach.

Also, make sure she doesnt have a boyfriend.

On the other hand... she could have just been a b!tch :crackup:

lol.. anyways, i suggest you just move on... if you keep trying to get this girl (to be your friend, or to be your girlfriend) you'll just keep hurting yourslef.

Reaction score
lol NOw that you mention it she does have a bf! thats ok tho, she get in my head and I ant gonna let that go. I think Im goin to date her! lol