Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She hasn't returned my call, what should I do?

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, I met this woman off craigslist, 28 years old (Im 25) and she is single, no kids. We met at Starbucks last Tuesday and we hit it off well and we had excellent rapport with each other. Then on Sunday night I took her bowling and we bowled and had dinner, she was touching me every five minutes, hugging me frequently and we even kissed a few times. On the way home, she was holding my hand, and we kissed good night. As a result, I waited until today to call and she was not available so I hung up. I called back one hour later but no answer, so I left her a message. Two hours later, she hasn't returned my call, as a result what did I do on the date to make her lose interest? I was making her laugh/smile, played it cool, and did all of the right things.. As a result, what advice you could give me in this situation in which I did everything right but still no return call? Thanks..

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just chill. Stop calling. I never call twice. And I don't leave messages.

That being said, women are weird. They are moody. She might be testing you. She might have lost interest. She might be more interested. If women were easier to understand this forum wouldn't exist!

There is a really effective strategy simply known as "limiting your supply". DON'T always be accessible, DON'T call her every time you wanna talk and DON'T let your presence be felt without fail every day.

If you don't hear back from her in a few days, initiate contact again. It could work like a charm. All hope is not lost, just pace yourself.

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't do anything wrong. She is just a busy person. Two hours isn't a big time frame anyways. A day or two would be better.

Don't over-analyze everything.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the words of King Lenidius: "What can ya do?"

Just chill, and be confident that what you did and are doing was and is the right thing to do.

Igetit!

Reaction score
What I'd like to know is what actually happened on the date. What things did you talk about,did you ask her any questons about herself,did she ask you anything about yourself and if she did,how did you answer them?

Also,other than her not calling you back yet,has she said or done anything else that makes you think that she's no longer interested?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LADawg49 said:
Hi all, I met this woman off craigslist, 28 years old (Im 25) and she is single, no kids. We met at Starbucks last Tuesday and we hit it off well and we had excellent rapport with each other. Then on Sunday night I took her bowling and we bowled and had dinner, she was touching me every five minutes, hugging me frequently and we even kissed a few times. On the way home, she was holding my hand, and we kissed good night. As a result, I waited until today to call and she was not available so I hung up. I called back one hour later but no answer, so I left her a message.

Should have left a message on the first call. If she has call display, it's not a turn on you phoned 2 times in one hour.

what advice you could give me in this situation in which I did everything right but still no return call?
You can either:

1) Get upset and phone a few more times, leave a angry message and tell her off. After all, she has to sleep with you now because she touched and kissed you so much on your last date.

2) Relax, enjoy your life and learn something new, go out with friends, watch tv, work out, read a book, go to bars and hit on other girls.

jdjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
You can either:

1) Get upset and phone a few more times, leave a angry message and tell her off. After all, she has to sleep with you now because she touched and kissed you so much on your last date.

2) Relax, enjoy your life and learn something new, go out with friends, watch tv, work out, read a book, go to bars and hit on other girls.
dude, your posts just crack me up! make my day man...