Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHE has BF and wants advice from me

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is this girl I've known for about a year shes a HB. We started out good there was great chemistry but for some strange reason it never went anywhere, we just became friends and emailed each other once in a while, we still get along really well.

Anyway, she has this 'guy shes with' (as she calls him) she tells me that they've gotten very close too quickly and she thinks that he is cheating. she has had alot of past guys cheat on her and shes not sure if this is her being paranoid or her gut feeling being right.

What approach do you guys think I should take on this one??
Details please, hold nothing back.

My gut tells me...dude is cheating, lol :)

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think just because she's asking your opinion that you have any kind of chance with her. Trust me, you don't. This girl thinks of you as her friend, nothing more, and nothing less.

My advice to you is to tell her that you're not one of her girlfriends and that you don't want to hear about her guy problems. That's what her girlfriends are for. Furthermore it will show her that you're not going to be her emotional tampon, and maybe she'll start seeing you as the man you are.

good luck

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point

True true, good point
:cool:

but....you see if she has some HB friends then guess who shes gonna recommend to them :D

On the other hand she may want me all to herself, who knows man.

All I told her was that if she wants things from a male perspective (not a girlfriends) then she should let me know.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think just because she's asking your opinion that you have any kind of chance with her. Trust me, you don't. This girl thinks of you as her friend, nothing more, and nothing less.
Well said....tell her you need bloww jobs to give advice, otherwise your wasting your time!!!

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sing to the tune of that Top Gun song, danger zone

Revvin' up your engine
Listen to the sobbin' hore
Relationship under tension
Beggin' you to help the ho

Highway to the friend zone
Ride into the friend zone

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Good point

Originally posted by deeman
True true, good point
:cool:

but....you see if she has some HB friends then guess who shes gonna recommend to them :D

On the other hand she may want me all to herself, who knows man.

All I told her was that if she wants things from a male perspective (not a girlfriends) then she should let me know.
So she's gonna tell hem how well you listen and how sensitive of a gentleman you are, and you will be no better with them than with her.

If she wanted you to herself, why would she be worrying about whether or not her boyfriend is cheating?

You can tell what's more important in her life by what she worries about.

That boyfriend is her boyfriend for a reason because that's the guy she wants to f*ck, the guy she wants to cuddle with, the guy she wants to be with.

Unless she comes out says that she wants to have a relationship with you and she drops his ass, you can safely assume that he's always gonna be higher on her ladder than you are.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, I value your input!!
You see when we work as a collective it seems that we can accomplish a great deal.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dontmindme.

RAOTFLMAO! That sh!t is bible material!

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
never be there for her, NEVER help her, never do anything good for her, and treat her like trash.

she'll love you.

realisticly though, you are a nice guy and think that by being there for her she will be there for you. you think that you give her what she wants, and she gives you what you want, right?

good thing youve found this site, my friend.

its too late for her to like you for sure. dont let her use you though! use her first! start cleaning up your act (aka be an *******) and shell put in a GOOD word about you to her friends. (actually probably a bad word, which is good for women:rolleyes: )

believe me, i wanna be a nice guy too. women are just not logical enough to see whats good for them i guess. unless someone can give me a better explanation......

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want this girl or have you LJBF'd her?

If she asks for advice about her cheating boyfriend, just tell her it's all her fault, she wouldn't have to deal with that crap if she had gone for you in the first place.

Reaction score
dude unless you don't want anything "special" to happen between this girl, don't be her emotional tampon...........you're not gonna get anything special from it except for a"thanks a lot!"

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want her, you got to go through the BF. If she thinks he's cheating and she is still with him he might be one of those dark-side type DJ's.

P.S. Emotional tampon--that's nasty.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Urghh, you're wasting your time.

Dude! Who cares! Why do you care? What are you getting out of this? Nothing, I can tell you what she's getting out of you though -whatever she wants!

Wow you get to listen to stories about her boyfriend, that ranks right up there with watching paint dry. Do you really enjoy listening to all that stuff? Obviously you like her or you wouldn't be wasting your time with this

... and you just want to be solely her emotional tampon? Didn't think so;)

You're not one of her girlfriends for Pete's sake! Don't let her treat you like one! Your'e a big bad bear dammit, you got giant sharp claws and she's this big fluffy bunny.

The bunny and the bear can act like their friends but at the end of the day the bear is a bear and the bunny a bunny, and the bears natural instinct is always to eat the big fluffy bunny!!!;)

So don't play the whole asexual emotional tampon with a HB, it seldom is good for much.

Mazman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"What approach do you guys think I should take on this one??"

Go date one of her friends.

Actually go date any other girl besides this one.

I would move on and forget about any kind of releationship with her.

Reaction score
Go date other chicks!

There's a lot of ladies that are waiting to be in your presence!

Forget about a "relationship" with her and just be her friend, but not her emotional tampon either! She seems to be baggage to me man.

Its her ****ing fault if she isn't satisfying enough to the guy, why should you be paranoid with her??

she needs revision and improvement in her life and its clear. And she is the only one who decides what she needs to improve.

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas you couldn't be more right. What was I thinking.

Yo, I have got alot from this site and I am actively using some of the skills. Its amazing how I can get the responses I am looking for just by utilizing one of the concepts here.... they really work. I am no beginner I just have to recondition myself.

"Emotional tampon" that is such a precise description of what I would be doing to myself. I say "myself" bcos I am the one that would be LETTING her use me for that. Man- o - man psychology is a powerful thing.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL Funny, and yet sadly true;)

(Sic)KNot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you interested in her?

If so, don't give her any advice or else she'll see you as friend and your chances with her are over, you'll be put in the friendship zone.

You are not interested in her?

Then give her the advice and try to be friend with her and make her admire you, who knows, she may have hot friends :)

Stay sic