Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has a guy

nice_guyeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
He is away at school, 2nd / 3rd yr judging by age..
Been together for good amount.2 yr?

putting some pieces of the puzzzle together seems like they are growing distant.

shes a good catch. showing signs of interest.
doesnt ever bring up her boyfriend in conversation.

help..
this the time to reel in?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This is the case for 99% of attractive women. For the most part just proceed normally and ignore him.

If she mentions him, talk him up. If she shows you a photo or FB tell her he's a good looking guy. Encourage her to talk about the things she likes about him (she'll project those feelings onto you), and how she met him. You're better off telling her to stay with him and to even be exclusive with him than asking or insisting for her to be exclusive with you.

NEVER tell her to dump him or seem to be criticizing him (she takes that as an insult to HER), but you CAN and should sabotage her feelings for him slowly but surely. For example you might ask "Where does he work?" and she might reply: "Well, he just graduated college..." (i.e., he's unemployed). Take his side in any debate. Plant ideas: "He's too young for you..." (and don't take her possible reaction personally should she flip out sometimes) then be patient and soon after you'll find her echoing those ideas back to you as if they were her own: "He was too young for me...".

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, and they say women are cold, calculating b1tches....

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would just ignore conversations about him, otherwise you could end up being her therapist, and you dont want that. continue to build up her attraction and dont forget to physically escalate.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
This is the case for 99% of attractive women. For the most part just proceed normally and ignore him.

If she mentions him, talk him up. If she shows you a photo or FB tell her he's a good looking guy. Encourage her to talk about the things she likes about him (she'll project those feelings onto you), and how she met him. You're better off telling her to stay with him and to even be exclusive with him than asking or insisting for her to be exclusive with you.

NEVER tell her to dump him or seem to be criticizing him (she takes that as an insult to HER), but you CAN and should sabotage her feelings for him slowly but surely. For example you might ask "Where does he work?" and she might reply: "Well, he just graduated college..." (i.e., he's unemployed). Take his side in any debate. Plant ideas: "He's too young for you..." (and don't take her possible reaction personally should she flip out sometimes) then be patient and soon after you'll find her echoing those ideas back to you as if they were her own: "He was too young for me...".
Solid, sage advice!
RACK HIM!!!
+1

nice_guyeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
surprisingly she has never brought him up in convo.

she was showing me pics on her phone, came across one of him, mumbled something and quickly continued.
good sign eh..?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
nice_guyeh said:
surprisingly she has never brought him up in convo.

she was showing me pics on her phone, came across one of him, mumbled something and quickly continued.
good sign eh..?
well its a sign that she is a ho like most human females so enjoy your time with her and be ready to loose her when she is ready to give the next man his turn..lol