She has a boyfriend!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Listen up younger guys.

In case you have not noticed, many attractive girls already have boyfriends.

However, don't let this stop you:

I strongly believe many girls are insecure and would rather be with someone they are not crazy about, rather than be alone.

Back in my undergrad days, I got good vibes from some girls that had boyfriends. Since I was a "nice guy" back then, I did not pursue them because I felt it was disrespectful and wrong to the b/f that I did not know.

I now see how illogical this way of thinking was. Like I said, the b/f could be an ******* who does not deserve her or you could be 5X smarter and better looking than him. Also, the same guy, if the roles were reversed, would most likely not give a fukk about you and your feelings anyway.

So, don't let the boyfriend thing stop you from flirting with that girl (who has a boyfriend) or asking her out if she gives you good vibes. After all, her b/f could be an ******* and you might be better looking than him.

Dating world is a dog eat dog world.

Knockout King

Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN RIGHT BRO!!! Truer words have never been spoken (except for "cannabis prohibition is BS" and "Emo kids are the most inferior representation of mankind ever to exist")

But ya, ur definitely right about the whole bf bit. Also note that women (and people in general actually) are becoming increasingly fickle with relationships. If you're hotter and more of a pimp than her b/f she'd most likely be happy to leave his ass for you.

Also, the whole b/f thing might just be playing hard to get. I had a chick tell me that she had a b/f once only to find that it was just her way of making herself seem more wanted/desired to me, as this "b/f" was just some AFC with $$ that she took advantage of for awhile until someone who satisfied her feminine needs came along.

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chick tell me that she had a b/f once only to find that it was just her way of making herself seem more wanted/desired to me, as this "b/f" was just some AFC with $$ that she took advantage of for awhile until someone who satisfied her feminine needs came along.

Typical

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
So, don't let the boyfriend thing stop you from flirting with that girl (who has a boyfriend) or asking her out if she gives you good vibes. After all, her b/f could be an ******* and you might be better looking than him.

Dating world is a dog eat dog world.
How about getting SHOT TO DEATH?

Some pist off boyfriend comes back with a loaded gun. I have heard that happen on more than one occasion. You see & hear it on the news all the time.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/4185595.html
Police seek ex-boyfriend suspected in fatal shootings

By ANNE MARIE KILDAY
Copyright 2006 Houston Chronicle

Houston Police Department homicide investigators said Wednesday that the ex-boyfriend of a woman who lives at the Shadowtree Apartments in southwest Houston is alive and still at large after shooting her new boyfriend and one of his friends Tuesday.

Homicide division Sgt. B. Evans said homicide detectives thought the woman's former boyfriend, a 26-year-old Houston resident, was killed after he shot her new boyfriend, a 38-year-old Hurricane Katrina evacuee, about 6:20 p.m. Tuesday.

Police said the Louisiana man died after he opened the door of the woman's apartment and was shot in the face.

Evans explained that police learned the man lying dead in the apartment courtyard was a friend of the Louisiana man only after the Harris County Medical Examiner arrived at the scene at 9475 W. Sam Houston Parkway. The friend apparently pursued the gunman into the courtyard, where he was shot, Evans said.

"When the ME arrived on the scene, we determined the man in the courtyard was not the woman's old boyfriend," Evans said.

There was no gun found at the scene, Evans said.

"It appears that the old boyfriend shot the other guy's friend. He is on the loose," Evans said.

The woman, who also is a Hurricane Katrina evacuee, was taken downtown to HPD headquarters for questioning immediately after the shootings.

-----

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/cuyahoga/1146040903219270.xml&coll=2
Ex-boyfriend shot woman, then self, coroner says
Wednesday, April 26, 2006

North Olmsted- Cuyahoga County Coroner Elizabeth Balraj said a woman who was killed by an ex-boyfriend, who, in turn, killed himself, was shot more than 10 times in the head, chest, abdomen and arms.

Deborah Fox, 53, was found dead Monday in her townhouse on Clairshire Drive. Phillip Logan, 47, of Lakewood, was also found dead of a single gunshot wound to the head.

Police suspect Logan was upset because the couple's relationship had recently ended, said Capt. Wayne Wozniak. Police said neither victim had a criminal history.

Balraj ruled Fox's death a homicide and said Logan's wound appeared to be self-inflicted.

---

Last edited:

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to bonk a chick with a boyfriend, or in Espi's case husband (way to slip in the brag dude), go for it.

But don't go cowering in the corner when someone comes to kick your ass. All is fair in love and war right?

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are literally hundreds of thousands of SINGLE women out there. Get out of the scarcity mindset! Dont be stupid.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're just looking for sex, than taken girls are usually the easiest to bang. In most cases they're in a stagnating relationship and are looking for some form of excitement.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are thousands of girls everywhere one can have sex with. One man in my neighbourhood got killed because of that. He had his head crushed in by a baseball bat.
Guys need to get out of the AFC scarcity framework.

Last edited:

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit on a girl even if she has a boyfriend? Umm..

This is great advice..

..if you have a death wish.

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
well what if you had a girlfriend and some better DJ than you flirted with her?.. and thinked exacly the same as you? would u like that?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Somehow I always end up being the "other guy" in situations like this.

A lot of girls out there who I meet who are in relationships and are essentially "cheating" with me tell me they want to be single, but I think the truth is more that they don't want to be single...they want to be attached, but not to the person they're with.

"Single" is becoming a dirty word with women, kind of like "slut". Because everyone assumes a single girl is "sleeping around". Another result of the inability of common women to separate love and sex.

Point is that a lot of them want to have a firm grip on the next rung before they let go of the current one. That's why I don't respect the "boyfriend" position if the girl is showing IOIs toward me anyway. I'm doing him a favor by exposing his girl for not being as into him as he thinks. ;)

The problem is that a lot of times, as soon as you start to establish "friendly" rapport with a girl like this, the ASD comes in hardcore. Lots of girls will tell you they CAN have casual sex, but they have to have NO feeling whatsoever for the guy...it has to be truly CASUAL.

It's an all-or-nothing approach, which means it's almost better to be a mysterious stranger than a semi-acquaintance or a friend...because as soon as she has SOME feelings for you, lots of times she won't bang you until she's in a relationship with you.

Sad, I know...it's so hard to find girls who can separate love and sex enough to have a "fvck-buddy" or a "friend with benefits".

They're out there...and it can't hurt to try to "liberate" the classical, regressive ones, but it shouldn't surprise you if they're to ingrained with classical conditioning to set themselves free.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a huge difference between scouting out girls who have boyfriends and simply ignoring the fact that she does. Whether or not she's willing to cheat is her perogative, and if it were my girlfriend cheating on me, I sure as hell wouldn't be blaming the guy.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a girlfriend already then its a always a good ideal to pack a gun.

DonRaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is happening to me right now actually. I am dating this girl who actually lied to me about being single. The BF spies on her now and knows everything about me. She told the guy we are only friends and at during the same time told me we needed to take it slower. Pretty much playing us both.

I found everything out when the guy gave me a call after he read some messeges on her Cell. The call actually broke up and when I tried to call him back he actually got frighting and I thought I wanted to harrass him. I just called to find out some info on her.

Well now I dont take this girl serious but we are still sort of intimate. I am a bit afraid the BF might go haywire one day after being cheated on for so long (almost 8 months and she hans't stopped! He found out on the 4th month)

So yeah BF situations are complicated and dangerous but if your good you'll know how to get rid of the BF without him aiming the blame on you (I was good at him not blaming me but not good at getting rid of him). On top of that you should know that the girl might be cheating on you with the same guy later (Thats the way men get back at women). But if you're just out for some fun, I see nothing wrong if you can handle and manipulate the situation.