Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has a boyfriend

AverageDon

Reaction score
hey all... im currently single and looking to settle down soon... hot chicks are plenty, and i have no problem picking them up, getting their numbers and so forth, im the average dude, with looks much better than average, so i think i have an advantage... anyway most hot chicks are taken... and so is the one i have fallen for:crazy: .... how do i get her to leave her dude for me and how much patience do i need??? i have never had a problem with bangin them whilst they got dudes,:trouble: but now i need to get ma own.....HELP!!!!

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how do i get her to leave her dude for me and how much patience do i need???
If you're looking to settle down with a girl, then you shouldn't choose one that's already taken.

If you close the deal before she dumps the guy or if she signals too much interest whilst still with this unfortunate chump then you'll have red flags from the beginning of your relationship.

Whatever she does to her current boyfriend, she's very likely to do to the next one... so beware!

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So whens the wedding?

Oh we are not getting married.

So its not that serious then?

----------------------------------------------------

Your young! You should be out enjoying yourself trying new things. Not being tied down and restricted to one person.

----------------------------------------------------

Thats your boyfriend? Oh.....i see....hes....charming...

Sarge On!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she can leave her boyfriend to be with you, she can just as easily leave you for someone else.

Don't be restrictive dude, use that energy and play the field.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
If she can leave her boyfriend to be with you, she can just as easily leave you for someone else.

Don't be restrictive dude, use that energy and play the field.
Completely agree!

I only ever sleep with girls who have boyfriends for the sex....never ever for a relationship. They cheated on there BF. Therefore you cant trust them.

Sarge On!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AverageDon said:
:confused: hmm... so where are the best places to pick up good chicks for a LTR:flowers:
In a nutshell, if you look for someone who wants an LTR right off the bat, you won't get very far.

A LTR is kinda like building a house. It takes a lot of steps, a solid foundation, and a fair amount of time.

All I can really say is don't go out there trying to meet your future wife. Do regular social things like go to clubs, talking to that hot chick in a clothing store, chatting with that girl that gave you a smile while you were having lunch.

Keep your options open always, and most of all, have some fun!

AverageDon

Reaction score
what you guys are saying is very understandable and very good advice for me and other people in the same scenario... but what if she expressed interest in me and still does.... and when she is around me will show all possible signs indicating a green light.. flirting,touchin me whenever she can, smiles, and generally seems to operate on a turbo when im around...etc... my dj skills have only brought me thus far

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what you guys are saying is very understandable and very good advice for me and other people in the same scenario... but what if she expressed interest in me and still does.... and when she is around me will show all possible signs indicating a green light.. flirting,touchin me whenever she can, smiles, and generally seems to operate on a turbo when im around...etc... my dj skills have only brought me thus far
^^^i'm in almost the same situation at the moment, every thing you described she does the same to me, always phoning me

at end of day shes got a boyfriend

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AverageDon said:
Relax bro, she may be using you for a 'thrill', nothing more. She may love her boyfriend, but enjoys the charge of flirting with someone else. Want to know for sure? Tell her you don't mess around with taken women, watch how she reacts.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
Completely agree!

I only ever sleep with girls who have boyfriends for the sex....never ever for a relationship. They cheated on there BF. Therefore you cant trust them.

Sarge On!
Stealing an occupied girl is the preverbial catch 22. On one hand the end to your means is aquiring a g/f of your own. But if the grass was greener the first time, you'll always have the thought at least that she may find even greener pastures then yourself. If she breaks up with the guy on her own accords because "It wasn't working out" or the like, then by all means move in. However trying to interviene in a relationship as the first step towards one of your own is a bad move and ultimately the first step to disaster the majority of the time.

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
f**k her and keep doing it and dont even have a ltr you just need a girl you can ask to come round when you get bored

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what i wonder about is the guys that say not to approach each girl you're interested in as a potential LTR. but how do u get it to work out that way?

the funny thing is that i typically will understand that it takes time, that they may not be good for me, that i may end up dumping them down the road, etc. but i don't know how else to really approach it without it seeming like that's what i'm going for.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a girlfriend at the moment, and if she was whoring for attention from some other guy, I'd dump her. For a girl in a relationship to entertain another guy is unacceptable to me, since she's in a relationship, and if she can't respect the relationship they why should I tolerate it?

If a girl would be willing to break with her current boyfriend to get with you, what makes you think she won't do the same when you're with her.

Don't go for a girl that's already in a relationship. There are many beautiful and nice single girls out there man. I'm sure you can pick one up. ;)