she has a boyfriend but....(plz read)

person19871

Reaction score
I've known this one girl for a short while (not very well, we talk occasionally but not for too long). From interest signs that most people say are valid, she's seems to like me.

However, the thing is overheard one time that shes has a boyfriend (no idea who it is, but just heard the term "my" and "boyfriend")

From observation i noticed the following reason she might be interest in me
And these all happened BEFORE i ask for a movie

1) Side glances in class. I'm pretty sures its my direction, its a gut feeling. (85% certainity)

2) Nice bright smile. You know the type.......not the "im handing in my test paper, sir" smile. This happens every single time we're talking.

And other interesting note was that one day she wasn't all that happpy (something to do with an assignment)..........but then she glares at me and smiles hehe ;)

3) Laughs at almost everything i say.......even stuff that isnt THAT funny.

4)Gave out number very quickly and easily. Its not a phoney, actually called

5) never mentions a boyfriend even when i asked for a movie. And believe me i've heard what "lets just be friends" sounds like and it sounds nothing like what she said.

6) This ones kinda hard to describe.......around me its not really shes extremely fliratious (excuse the lack of word choice). But shes seems kinda shy (but kinda flirtatious in the same time).........dont really think shes the "attention w****(u know) " type (tho i could be wrong)(and shes not the shy type)

7) She'd accept my movie invitation.........pretty sure i was clear on intentions

phew....all in all, shes shows a lot of interest signs I think but then again she has a boyfriend. So what do you guys think? Does she like me? Or whats going on. I haven't really provided her that much.
Remember most signs are before asking her out.
And shes doesn't do this to everyone..........yes she will flirt with other guys but i do with other girls too lol.

All friendly replies are greatly appreciated

Last edited:

person19871

Reaction score
Please I appreciate the interest but i know that not all the 21 views are mine so OTHER people ARE reading this. Do a fellow man a favor.........give your opinion because thats what helps, not just reading it cause i can never know what you think if you say nothing thanks alot

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it could be something. Maybe not. Just don't get burned man, it happens.

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy, forget her interest for a second.

Are you interested in her?

Yes, you are? Then go ask her on a date already kid. If she's interested in you, she'll accept. And if she's interested in you, she'll accept your good night kiss also. What's the use of wondering for days and leaving it off forever? Find out if she has interest early and don't waste your time. Besides, why sit around and wonder while the next jackass with the balls to do something is taking her out on dates and making the kisses you should have made?

Rejection is a one time thing. Contemplating goes on forever. Make your move and make it good. Don't look back on something you didn't do, it's just not worth it. Good luck kid. Do it for yourself, not her. Get the whole wondering thing out of your system, you want to know something, go figure it out. Her interest isn't going to change no matter what it is.

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i didn't read the whole thing, but all i really needed is right at the start. you don't even know the guy that she's supposedly dating, so do you really care if he gets a little angry about you going out with this girl? go for it dude. ignore any doubts the little voice inside throws at ya and keep on keepin on.

bubbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe shes playin with u!! there are some girls that do this things just to get wat they want, the problems is if shes intersted in you!

Baddy Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like NRM said, what u think and feel are the only things that matter.

I think she likes u if that is what u wanted to hear.

Anyway, go out with her, if it all goes well go for the kiss if she let`s u great, if she doesn`t, well u lost nothing and at least u tried.:)

person19871

Reaction score
Should Clear up one thing that doesn't seem to be read (sorry for the long post)

I actually did ask her for a amusement park trip together and she said yes. Dunno, pretty sure she'd know when a guy asks you for that kinda trip he doesn't wanna be be friend. I was thinking if she was gonna say lets just be friends it would be here.

And of course, she never mentioned her boyfriend

Again thanks alot everyone

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
person, quit playing weird games. Don't expect her to know that you want to be more than friends. Invite her to an amusement park and word it like this.

"Let's go on a date to the amusement park."

Don't try to hide your real intentions over some careful wording. That's just prolonging rejection if she was. I hate it when people want to date somebody, but they ask to "hang out" or in other ways, do friendly things, when they have romantic intentions.

If you want to date her, call it a date. You'd only want the same from a person. Don't be surprised if she misunderstood, you didn't make it totally clear that it was a date. Don't assume anymore, make what you want to happen, happen.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyfriend? Who Cares? That doesn't change the game at all. If she's interested in you more than him, she'll go on a date with you. If never let it stop me before.