Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she has a bf but is into me

ChasinReveries

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically this girl i hung out with over the summer a few times is really into me. She had a crush on me all of junior year, and i liked her for a majority of the year as well (this was back in my afc days). anyways, we went out a few times over the summer and had a good time. apparently she wouldn't stop talking about the nights we went out to one of her friends. Then we started partying together, and we would both get drunk and go have this intimate conversations, LOTS of flirting and touching going back and forth...BUT she has a BF this whole time. so i wasn't sure how i should proceed. the next time we partied we were sitting down and we were really close. are hands kind of brushed by each other and the next thing i know, we are holding hands. then her friend came up and started talking to us about kissing and three way kisses. this girl that was holding my hands said that WE should kiss...and her friend said "no, u have a bf, remember"...and she said "it doesn't matter, im drunk i can do whatever i want"...we didn't end up kissing because of circumstances that interefered later on, but if i wanted to i could have probably ****ed her. anyways, i just met her bf a couple weeks ago and he is one ugly mother****er. I know that she really likes me but she claims that she can't ditch her bf because he loves her, etc. and she enjoys being with him. the only problem is im a lot cooler and better looking ;)...

my question is, how should i proceed, should i just keep flirting with her until she is "forced" into breaking up with him. or should i ignore so she sees what she'/s missing...by the way, i hooked up with her friend a few times over the summer and she got REALY REALLY jealous, which was cool. anyways, any advice is appreciated thanks

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's not really getting the full attention from her boyfriend. She's probably attracted to you and likes the fact that you give her the attention she lacks from her boyfriend. And trust me bro, if she really really liked you, she would leave her boyfriend just like that!! Girls are very sly, they'll always have new prospects lined up before they break up with their boyfriend, just like us DJ's.

PIMP

Speed Demond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Put the moves on her...it's fun and worth it...i'v been making some dudes g/f's for about a month now..lol it's all good cuz he doesn't get the sex and i do...the best part about it is..He has the commitment..and i get the sex....me and her hang out all the time and have more fun then you could imagine..so i donno..just have fun with it and don't be affraid to Do what u feel!! Don't feel bad for her..obviously she wants you..and don't feel bad for him..cuz obviously he can't take care of his ladie!!

ChasinReveries

Don Juan
Reaction score
a three way kiss is a kiss with one guy (u being the guy) and two other girls...hence the "three"...try it out, its fun...

thanks for everyone's replies btw

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one more thing

Ahhh....feels nice to be back after long lay off

Anyways back to subject at hand. You say she has boyfriend and is into you as well. Dang, how nice and cozy that sounds. This ones kinda simple, proceed with caution. I don't know exactly what you're in this deal for but if it's romance it sounds iffy.

Look at it this way, if she can jilt this guy for you she can certainly jilt you for some other guy as well. Maybe she thinks she's some kind of a playgirl of sorts. Do this, check this chick out and make sure she's not trying to do the alpha female routine before you go any farther.