Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Has 6 Guys!!!!!

StoneCold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo

Hey I Recently met a Babe....she wants me i know it...

But she also has lots of friends and is seeing 6 Guyz dating them too....

I wanna Bang her and Make Her Mine

we go out Twice a Week, Then on the weekend shes goes partying with her friends and gets More guyz!!!

So what i need to do Is be better and Higer value then those guys right,,, Well Im not super rich But im Hot looking and have a good body!!!

I make her feel Good and I know she wants me....

But too many guyz she has and i Need to plan Out sumthing before she Forgets about Me and Stops making plans

SO what I do Huh

lesmurphy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like shes read The Bible and applied it ... learn from her

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its like should i stay or should i go that sort of thing

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you want to settle down with a slut? I can understand if you just want to get in her pants (although I would probably triple-sack it with condoms on that stank poon) but this b!tch aint wifey material.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StoneCold said:
I wanna Bang her and Make Her Mine
The first part is possible, the second part is not. You can't make a hoe into a housewife. One day you ain't going to be around and this hoe will have an itch to scratch.

One thing is I don't understand what is the attraction to girls who sleep with alot of guys (yeah I get it she is nympho and wants sex all the time but do you really want to share sloppy seventh??). I think it mostly stems from insecurity and thinking that this hoe standards are not that high and if she fvcks 6-10 guys then she HAS to FVCK you. If she doesn't fvck you and rejects you then what does it say about you???

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we can't be making all these assumptions here theres a possibility this woman is running games on this young fella

and number 2, just run your own race don't be in the mindset that you have to be better than them. make yourself seem better in comparison

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think DJ Damage is on to something here...it's an ego issue with hors. The thought being that if she's giving it out all over the place, there's something inherently wrong with you if you can't hit it.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea why doesn't he just **** her thats a good idea, why don't we all just **** girls......and if we don't **** then its something wrong with us, its completely genious man i can't think of anything better let me know if you have anything any more positive in your meaningful self image philosophy please thanks

on the other hand, you could ignore but i bet some have already chosen to do so

Reaction score
Haha, you want to make a hor "yours", that is some funny shyt>>>

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Xdreamz, relax. I was pointing out the rationale behind that kind of thinking, not condoning it. You need to take it down a notch.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!! Let's say you were to actually get into a relationship with this girl. Could you trust her while you were out with your buddies on Friday night? How could you know that she wasn't out bangin some other guy?

Right, you couldn't.

GET IT AND SPLIT

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't make her yours.

She's either in the party girl stage of her life or she's a slvt like everyone else has said.

Either way it looks like she's not looking to settle down so just continue to make her feel good and see if you can get her alone and have your way with her.

Make a move and soon.

This is the type where the window of opportunity can close in a heartbeat and then she'll be fvcking other guys and you'll be yesterday's news.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to settle down with a slut?
Hmmm ... hot, good in bed, assuming those are true, they're reasons enough.

Just make sure you get industrial strength condoms.

But then, she could always be an AW who bullshitting you.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was just fooling around and not dating these guys, I'd say go for it.

BUT... She doesn't want you, she can get the same thing from anybody else... like the fvcking hoe/slut she is.

Next her and act higher than her, she'll wonder whats up. Don't go back though, because she might go all out on you, and if you accept what she offers, you'll lose after she stops caring the next day.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PhatE1vis said:
Xdreamz, relax. I was pointing out the rationale behind that kind of thinking, not condoning it. You need to take it down a notch.
so you want me to relax huh....well if you can't stand the heat then get out the kitchen then

if you can't get the woman there will be someone better just keep trying

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you think about it, 6 isn't really that many.

Hot girls always have plenty of options.

Be different than the other 6.

I have a feeling she is a bit of an attention seeker. Don't invest too much time in her, if you have to, leave.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sluts with 6 guys.. thats kind of a lot to date at once...