Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She got this job... I am already feeling jealous

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
So today my girl comes at me with some stuff telling me she had an interview and i told her great thats good. When i asked where she was going to work she told be Buffalo Wild Wings. Right then and there for some reason i just saw our relationship go down the drain. Perhaps i can explain why i felt this way.

Around here the Buffalo Wild Wings is an extremely busy sports bar where drunk guys go to play poker on a huge bigscreen, drink beer, watch the games, etc. My boys and I have been there and man its every guy's dreams, pretty ladies walking around everywhere and everything. My girlfriend is very cute, and loves attention. I am not sure how she is going to act when she is hit on every day for eventually a don juan will show up. I cant stand the thought of her working this job but i did not let her know this. I congratulated her after a successfull interview and played happy for her. I did tell her in a very straight forward and kinda serious manner that she WILL be hit on and for her to act like a good girlfriend, that was it. I never went to the topic again.

Im not sure how to feel about this or what to do

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I am not sure how she is going to act when she is hit on every day for eventually a don juan will show up
Kick yourself, seriously. It's a golden chance to go to her work, meet all of the girlfriend's friends, and if she gets taken away, she's not right, but you left yourself a great alternative.

Don't look at it as a downer. If something happens and someone is one up on you and takes her away, don't let the feeling of losing her get you down, let the feeling of her not being right for you guide yourself to the next girl and ultimately to more happiness.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
that is a good way of looking at the glass half full thanks

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Colinski282
that is a good way of looking at the glass half full thanks
Just a different viewpoint. blueangel adds another view, from a girl's viewpoint. It's a multisided world.

Let her have her job, and just understand that for one thing that happens, leads to another. She could be taken away and you have all of the other girls that you got a free-in with, or she could stay true, and you would win.

Either way, there is potential to win. Make sure all the paths don't shut off. :)

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's hot she'll be getting hit on everywhere anyway. it doesn't make much difference if she gets hit 10 or 3 times a day, she still has to say no at least 3 times a day if she likes you.

rascal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this a bad thing:

a) she can see guys at their worst, drunk hitting on her and her friends with the most unattractive pickup lines known to man

b) Free DRINKS

c) Nice place to chill, but don't go their too often or she'll think you're checking up on her

d) Eye candy for the soul, it's a big plus when all her friends start hitting on you. She'll think to herself "hey i got a winner here, gotta hang on to him"

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal you are taking the PERFECT approach,look at it in a positive manner. If she decides to leave you then it wasnt meant to be. If anything your time with her should be more valuable because of the time she will spend there. She will meant jackazzes,jerks and straight arrogant people while working there. Granted she will meet alot of nice,cool,don jauns but in time she will learn to brush them off her shoulder thinking nothing of it. Just let her roam free,you dont own her. If you set a bird free and it comes back then it is truely your bird,if it doesnt then it was never yours. I think thats how the quote goes.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by blinkwatt
rascal you are taking the PERFECT approach,look at it in a positive manner. If she decides to leave you then it wasnt meant to be. If anything your time with her should be more valuable because of the time she will spend there. She will meant jackazzes,jerks and straight arrogant people while working there. Granted she will meet alot of nice,cool,don jauns but in time she will learn to brush them off her shoulder thinking nothing of it. Just let her roam free,you dont own her. If you set a bird free and it comes back then it is truely your bird,if it doesnt then it was never yours. I think thats how the quote goes.
Let your love go. If she comes back, she's truly yours.

I know I'm inaccurate too, who wants to fetch the real quote?

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs

If you love something, set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it."

:D

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs is right but..
Peopl steal when they have occassion. Woman cheat if they have. Even most straigh woman. Thing is not to let woman be too mnay times in situation whike she can do something wrong. Is so simple. You dont go on street on red light, because You may gt hurt. Yeah?
I wouldnt let my girl work as bar teneder etc.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never got anywhere with a bar girl. They get hit on all the time. They have heard it all. I bet even the best DJ's must have abit of trouble pulling them. You worry to much.

J-Man

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i had the same problem with my stripper ex-girlfriend... we actually did break up from her cheating, but like someone else said, she didnt cheat from someone she met at work!

i have never pulled a stripper directly from a strip club, believe me i have tried :D

NatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude.. relax..
if you're worried she's gonna cheat on you and other guys are cooler
fact is: SHE WILL

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Good point, whatever your thoughts are is what you'll attract to yourself. If she senses (and she'll be able to) you worrying about her cheating on you, that will be your coup de grace.

TruthHurts

Don Juan
Reaction score
DOC question.....

Docs said:

Hey, I dont know if I agree with this quote.. I think sometimes a quote gets popular because it sounds appealing, like "beauty is on the inside" but thats BULLSH.t... beauty is on the outside lol.... same goes, if true love, it would never leave u in first place lol

To threader,,,get used to it,,,there will be plenty of times were she will have opportunity to cheat, hook up etc... if your worried she not right for you...