Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She flaked on me twice... is it my turn now?

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date went quite well.

Dinner was very engaging. We always have plenty to talk about. My C+F has gotten really good (without seeming like I'm trying too hard). I also made sure to kino her a bit.

The movie was even better. Shrek 4 is a great date movie BTW. Fun and light-hearted and the whole plot is about the two main characters having a magical kiss. Way more kino during the film.

I took note of her body language and looked for IOIs, green lights all-around. And yes, I kiss closed.

FreD_BeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you man. Live and learn, its the only way. Now to take it to the next level....

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
Date went quite well.

Dinner was very engaging. We always have plenty to talk about. My C+F has gotten really good (without seeming like I'm trying too hard). I also made sure to kino her a bit.

The movie was even better. Shrek 4 is a great date movie BTW. Fun and light-hearted and the whole plot is about the two main characters having a magical kiss. Way more kino during the film.

I took note of her body language and looked for IOIs, green lights all-around. And yes, I kiss closed.
Haha, funny how the naysayers dissapear pretty quickly. I'm just gonna take this one from here. But thanks everybody for the feedback (good or bad)

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you can continue the celebration dance. "several dates over a course of a couple of years, and now you got the ultimate... kiss close".

He!! you are on the fast track now. Maybe in a year or two, you can grab her breast... under the sweater!!

Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
Date went quite well.

How much money did you spend on this date? Not hating at all, just a simple question.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
How much money did you spend on this date? Not hating at all, just a simple question.
$0

Bought dinner using a gift car I got for Christmas (specific to the restaurant, not a cash gift card) and our theater does Free Ticket Tuesday if you subscribe to a certain cable company (hence setting the date up for Tuesday). Being that the movie was in 3D we had to pay $3.50 extra for the glasses, which she paid for (since I "treated" dinner on the gift card).

Altogether it would have been under $40, but it ended up costing me $0 (which she knew going in) and her $7.

Igetit!

Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
Date went quite well.

Ok,you went out on a date with her and it went well.

So now what? I remember somewhere in an earlier post of yours where you said something about "turning it into something more".

What did you mean by that? Having sex? Becoming boyfriend and girlfriend? Getting engaged? I always thought it was odd of how you planned on going from trying to decide whether or not to flake on this girl,to trying to "make something more" with her just like that,but whatever man.

Well you got your date and she didn't flake. Cool :cool:.

Did the subject of her flaking (or cancelling) on you the two previous times ever come up?

Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
$0

Bought dinner using a gift car I got for Christmas (specific to the restaurant, not a cash gift card) and our theater does Free Ticket Tuesday if you subscribe to a certain cable company (hence setting the date up for Tuesday). Being that the movie was in 3D we had to pay $3.50 extra for the glasses, which she paid for (since I "treated" dinner on the gift card).

Altogether it would have been under $40, but it ended up costing me $0 (which she knew going in) and her $7.

EXCELLENT!

Just want I wanted to hear!!

And keep in mind for future reference, the only $$ you need to ever spend on this girl would be for wine to get her tipsy, and for condoms to keep yourself protected........otherwise, as long as you are fun, sexual, and dominant, you should be able to seduce her into fvcking in no time!

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You better start savin up for a condom. At the breakneck speed you are movin... in 2 or 3 short years you are gonna need it! :crackup:

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
You better start savin up for a condom. At the breakneck speed you are movin... in 2 or 3 short years you are gonna need it! :crackup:
Nothing but bullies and negativity on here, I swear. Weren't you the same person swearing up and down I wouldn't kiss close?

Can I ask why you feel the need to make such comments? May I ask what you're try to accomplish? Is it because you're 54 and bitter?

I feel bad that you feel the need to belittle others due to your own insecurities.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tsmith2334 said:
Haha, funny how the naysayers dissapear pretty quickly. I'm just gonna take this one from here. But thanks everybody for the feedback (good or bad)
LOL. It's more like "You can lead a horse to water..."

:D

We've told you. You've refused to listen. There's not much we can add, is there? ;)

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
LOL. It's more like "You can lead a horse to water..."

:D

We've told you. You've refused to listen. There's not much we can add, is there? ;)
Do you not read?

The naysayers said there was no chance she'd show up, let alone be interested or that I could close.

They were wrong on all fronts.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly was your goal here? To get a kiss so you can come back here and be a diva about it? Who's being negative?

Sh*t often times doesn't work out in real life the way SS says it will. I think we all realize that. That being said, you got a kiss. You didn't 'win' something, and you're better off without that mentality, trust me. Whoever shall exalt himself, shall be humbled, YO.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you proved them wrong. Congrats.

You're still missing the bigger picture. But, like I said, I'll just go ahead and wish you good luck man!

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
That being said, you got a kiss. You didn't 'win' something, and you're better off without that mentality, trust me. Whoever shall exalt himself, shall be humbled, YO.
Damn dude, fair point. Interesting stuff. Repped.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me where I said this:
I swear. Weren't you the same person swearing up and down I wouldn't kiss close?

Now this is what I said:
You're boring her to death. moving too slow. What part of: "make the hoe say no", don't you understand??

You dont really listen attentively. I was playfully trying to lite a fire under you a$$. You are moving too slow, and she is gonna see you as a nice guy / friend.

I'm not bitter at all bro, just teasing a little.

tsmith2334

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
I was playfully trying to lite a fire under you a$$. You are moving too slow, and she is gonna see you as a nice guy / friend.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Repped.

That said, I've spent way too much time on what should just be considered a standard date.

Right now my only goal is to spin plates (whether it's her or someone else) and to have fun. I really can't argue with anyone who says I'm over-thinking it, so this is the last you'll hear from me on this particular girl.

If I can't get my mentality where it needs to be the women (and happiness) won't follow.

So it works out with her, great. If not, on to the next one.

Thanks everyone for your input, and Joe Stud thanks for the kick in the ass.

Smith

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are young yet, my friend Smitty... you will do fine. Moving in the right direction. God Bless.

BTW... i already repped you for the story, details, and results reporting :)