Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She doin other dudes?? HELP!!

whatdude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. I'm new to the whole sex thing aight.. me and my girl pretty much just started last month.. well anyway, she went to a pretty big party this weekend, but I didn't go with because I simply had other things to do. I know.. sounds like a big mistake.

Anyway...

She stayed there for two days, she stayed with friends. She told me that she did get drunk and sh1t... but I don't know if she fvcked around on me.

I know it sounds like im jumping to conclusions but.. last night when she came back, we went out, and after that I started going down on her... I noticed that she developed a slight fishy odor down their that never existed before .. AND her hole wasn't AS tight as it normally is.

I didn't bring any of this up because I'm simply uneducated on sh1t like this.. so if anyone has any help or advice they can give me.. please do so.

And please.. don't make any stupid jokes about this, because I'm serious about it.. therefore, I only want serious responses... thanks.

Later

TheCzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't sound like.. You are jumping to conclusions.

You said the sex thing is new to you, yet you think smell and 'feeling' is off. These could be for a lot of reasons. Don't obsess, it's a bad thing -- and all that can really happen from you being freaked out about something you don't know either way, is --

If you keep it up, she will be fvcking other guys.

TC

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, your funny. Anyway, to answer your question. I suggest that your break up with this chick. Why? Because your too young, too immature, and and lack the trust to make a relationship work.

I suggest that you just bang chicks and don't get into a relatiopnship again until your over the age of 25 and you've achieved your career goals.

NthDegree

Don Juan
Reaction score
1st things first i'd say experiment a little, see what you like in a woman through practical experience is what I say.

Although people might find that idea a bit disrespectful or possibly "using" a woman, it's not because they do the same to figure out what they like and dislike.

Get some ultra secure condoms and find some women who you like and find out, don't get into a full blown long-term relationship before you have tried everything out 1st.

Oh yeah and when it comes to a "fishy odour" that could be bad hygiene.

Reaction score
Have you considered that maybe your penis shrunk and that she may have had fish for dinnner? :D

Seriously - of course she got screwed - this is what "party" hors do!!!!