Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She doesn't want to have sex because she "doesn't know me well enough."

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Been out with a girl two different times, both times we've done everything except have sex. Her excuse is that "she doesn't know me well enough," but she obviously knows me well enough to s*ck my d*ck and swallow my c*m. She texts me all the damn time and asks questions that make me think she is insecure, like... "Did you like my pics? Was I what you thought I'd be? Are you hooking up with other girls? How many girls have you been with? Do you like that I always text you first or is it annoying?" And says stuff like... "I really like spending time with you! You're awesome!" and etc... I actually like that she's a bit clingy, but I'm starting to think she may also be a bit nuts. And the sex thing is confusing as well as frustrating.

Ideas?

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right.

So you went out with her 2 times and she gave it up like that.

I help people who go after keepers and this one is a throw-away.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
jimmy18 said:
Does she initiate dates or do you?
She does.

dj_china said:
I've never met a woman who can stop sex once she's in the throes of ecstasy. You just gotta stop jizzing in her mouth and start making her want your ****. give more, take less
Simple but good advice lmao!

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep her around for the free and generous blow jobs, but continue to pursue other females.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did this come out? As LMR right when you were going to stick it in?

Regardless, if a girl says something about not having s*x with you, that means she is thinking about it.

Don't overreact or even say anything. Just keep making out with her and whatever else, and keep stoking the fires.

If done right, she should end up wanting it as bad as you.

Also, don't buy into the myth that because she makes you wait, she is more worthy.

This is complete BS - refer Rollo Tomassi's Iron Rule.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I had a friend who had this chick pull the same stunt. After repeated questioning, she came clean and said she just had an abortion and needed to heal before having sex again.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I'm frustrated tonight. She drove down to me, we went to dinner, then back to my place. She did not want to get sexual at all - didn't even touch my d!ck for f*cks sake. We hardly even made out! She was acting exhausted the whole time, which she admitted she was, but also said some stupid sh!t like "it's not even that I'm tired, I just don't want to hook-up every time we're together." This comes off as a HUUUUUGE red flag and turn-off to me because we've only been dating for two weeks and we haven't even had sex yet, but she's rejecting my sexual advances/acting uninterested like we've been married for 50 years. She's also dead set on planning to have sex on Valentines day (f*cking SIGH).

In all fairness she has a reason to be tired - working 40 hours a week and taking 18 credits of college classes at a university, but still, this kind of behaviour is inexcusable.

Think I'm gonna back off of this a bit

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron Rule of Tomassi #3

Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

When a woman makes you wait for sex you are not her highest priority. Sexuality is spontaneous chemical reaction between two parties, not a process of negotiation. It's sex first, then relationship, not the other way around. A woman who wants to ƒuck you will find a way to ƒuck you. She will fly across the country, crawl under barbwire, climb in through your second story bedroom window, ƒuck the sh!t out of you and wait patiently inside your closet if your wife comes home early from work - women who want to ƒuck will find a way to ƒuck. The girl who tells you she wants a relationship first is the same girl who ƒucked the hot guy in the foam cannon party in Cancun on spring break half an hour after meeting him.

If a girl is that into you she'll ƒuck regardless of ASD or having her friends in the room videotaping it at a frat party. All women can be sluts, you just have to be the right guy to bring it out in them, and this happens before you go back to her place. If you have to plead your case cuddling and spooning on the bed or getting the occasional peck on the cheek, you need to go back to square one and start fresh.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Iron Rule of Tomassi #3

Any woman who makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies she is making you wait for sex; the sex is NEVER worth the wait.

When a woman makes you wait for sex you are not her highest priority. Sexuality is spontaneous chemical reaction between two parties, not a process of negotiation. It's sex first, then relationship, not the other way around. A woman who wants to ƒuck you will find a way to ƒuck you. She will fly across the country, crawl under barbwire, climb in through your second story bedroom window, ƒuck the sh!t out of you and wait patiently inside your closet if your wife comes home early from work - women who want to ƒuck will find a way to ƒuck. The girl who tells you she wants a relationship first is the same girl who ƒucked the hot guy in the foam cannon party in Cancun on spring break half an hour after meeting him.

If a girl is that into you she'll ƒuck regardless of ASD or having her friends in the room videotaping it at a frat party. All women can be sluts, you just have to be the right guy to bring it out in them, and this happens before you go back to her place. If you have to plead your case cuddling and spooning on the bed or getting the occasional peck on the cheek, you need to go back to square one and start fresh.
Yeah, you're right. I need to go back to treating her how I was before I even had a first date with her. The sh!ts gone opposite of how you'd think it would go.. First date went to third base, but the fourth hardly even went past first base.

Thank God she hasn't been crazy enough to give me a line like "I don't have sex with a guy until I'm in a relationship with him," but she has said "I don't have sex with a guy until we're legit dating." Whatever the f*ck that stupid, ridiculous bullsh!t means. Definitely started to let my game drop as things have progressed with this girl, gotta fix that..

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
She was acting exhausted the whole time, which she admitted she was, but also said some stupid sh!t like "it's not even that I'm tired, I just don't want to hook-up every time we're together."
The "exhaustion" is very much linked with her behavior.

Her behavior is simple to explain - - - she see's you as a long-term relationship perspective (provider/safe/boring) and is now trying to backpedal from being a *** swallowing slut - to a good girl.

This often occurs when YOU did something wrong. All this texting you're talking about is one of those things. How you're answering those questions - is another.

That fact that you're letting her control the outcome of your dates - is another.

Her IL is dropping in you and your chances are running low. If another guy comes along with better game to occupy her time with - you're gone!

Korrupt said:
she has said "I don't have sex with a guy until we're legit dating." Whatever the f*ck that stupid, ridiculous bullsh!t means.
Just an attempt to lock down your balls. I can guarentee you that she has been with guys she wasn't dating before. Guys who made her hot and wet.

The catch to the fact that she doesn't want to have sex until she owns you - is that if she gets a hint that she's beginning to own you - she won't want to have sex anyway. Possibly what is happening here.

- IF she thinks she's the only girl in your life.
- IF she thinks you will do whatever she wants.
- IF she thinks her ***** is magical (based on you wanting it so bad).

She will not be able to allow herself to be a slut with you.

---

This woman is LSE (low-self exteem) - it's better to be an @sshole with those types than a "yes maam" man!

Put distance - game other women - and treat her like YOUR interest is fading... AS it should be....

She'll naturally know what to do... No need to explain your displeasure or anything of that nature. Just... game on...

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
Not gonna lie, I'm frustrated tonight. She drove down to me, we went to dinner, then back to my place. She did not want to get sexual at all - didn't even touch my d!ck for f*cks sake. We hardly even made out! She was acting exhausted the whole time, which she admitted she was, but also said some stupid sh!t like "it's not even that I'm tired, I just don't want to hook-up every time we're together." This comes off as a HUUUUUGE red flag and turn-off to me because we've only been dating for two weeks and we haven't even had sex yet, but she's rejecting my sexual advances/acting uninterested like we've been married for 50 years. She's also dead set on planning to have sex on Valentines day (f*cking SIGH).

In all fairness she has a reason to be tired - working 40 hours a week and taking 18 credits of college classes at a university, but still, this kind of behaviour is inexcusable.

Think I'm gonna back off of this a bit

Time to push back and start being unavailable. Get her interest stoked and have her hamster fill in the blanks. Also, RT and the other guys have this one pegged. All women are capable of sluttitude, it's up to you to bring it out of them. Overall though you've gotten put into the boyfriend box, which is just as frustrating as the friend-zone box in many respects. Just cool things off, spin other plates, and give her less of your attention. She'll feel it immensely and will try to regain the spotlight, so to speak. That's the power of being a man with options, women know they can't play games or they'll lose the good catches.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice all.

She started texting me today and after giving her one word answers and eventually ignoring her she's been blowing up my phone...

Her: Hey babe, what are you up to?
Me: Not much
Her: How did you sleep?
Me: Good
Her: Why do you seem mad at me?
Her: I can tell maybe something is up lol
Me: Ok
Her: What is your deal?
*After ignoring this text she calls me. I don't answer*
Her: Are you mad at me?
Her: Are you mad cause I didn't wanna hook up last night?
Her: Now you're just gonna ignore me? Screw you then. What did I ever do to you?

So.. Should I respond to any of this?

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You got her right where you want her....tell her that you are busy, and that you "MIGHT" call her back later.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:

She started texting me today and after giving her one word answers and eventually ignoring her she's been blowing up my phone...

Her: Now you're just gonna ignore me? Screw you then. What did I ever do to you?

Acting like something is wrong by being distant and ignoring her is weak and passive aggressive. Be polite and talk as much as want, just don't spend any face time with her. Only if she puts you down fight back.

Being standoffish because she won't give you sex is like a little kid who doesn't get the flavor of ice cream they want.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:

This is what you want, although it happened a lot faster than I expected. Usually takes a couple days, but this is good. Next time include time-stamps so we can get a better idea of the flow of things. Come back tomorrow or maybe a day later so she can simmer down and just ignore all her whining. Act like nothing happened then text her like you normally would. If she gives you shit for disappearing tell her that your cellphone's battery died and you had to get a new charger. Something to that effect. Now it's not your fault for juggling her emotions, but you get the benefit nonetheless :D

Going dead air is a nice solid way of pinging that sense of loss that is very empowering for men. Read this for some more examples:

http://roissy.wordpress.com/2011/02/01/cheap-and-easy-ways-to-raise-your-value-to-a-girl/

And what's right at the top?

Don’t call back right away. Done properly, you will start to hear girls say things like “I didn’t hear back from you. You were making me nervous!”
God I love Game. Life is so much easier dealing with women now.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't update, but here's what I sent yesterday at some point:

(5:06pm)Me: I'm busy.. I might text you later
(5:25pm)Her: Might?
(5:26pm)Her: Explain please... If you're gonna be like that to me I deserve to know why
(5:28pm)Her: Did I do something wrong here?

Didn't respond to any of it last night. Thinking of sending a message today in the next hour just saying" hey" and acting like nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her you've been really busy. Think of all this as a massive rapport break. The longer you take to build comfort though the more that will be required to smooth things over.

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is ridiculous
puuting up that much effort making that poor girl suffer just to make yourself feel important is the most pathetic, ugly, innsecure thing ive ever seen.
it's also stupid, you don't need to do that????!
You want to **** her? She wants you to **** her, just be better at getting it done.
you want to gf her? you will have to fix later the damage you're doing in her little heart right now.

you're such an idiot.