Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She does/say things to make an argument so she can be mad at me

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the solution to this?

Like she is laways saying stuff that gets on my nerves , its like sh wants me to get mad and if i dont get mad, then shell ditch into anything i say and shell get angry and not talk to me for a week or more if i dont reach out to her.

Like for ex, this past weekend she asked this one individual for a ride to the store and then to a party and made sure that i knew about it , she told me.

Now she knows that this man wants to fuk her, although she keeps saying no he dont, and she knows that i hate this man and she knows that we talked about this man in the past and she agreed to stop being around him or whatnot, she also told me in the past that she hated the man and how he is so 2 faced , and less but not least this is the man that once called her a ho'.

Well my car was at the shop but i had another vehicle in my posession so i could had easily dropped her wherever she wated to go, yet she decided to call this individual, she also said that she didnt have his phone number but that a friend gave it to her so that she could call him up for , lord knows if its true or not.

Then the other day i seen this individual phone(haha he left it unattnended) and i see my gurls phone number in his phone book, not just in his incoming calls list but also in his phone book, i called her from his phone, and told her that how come that he got your phone number, she said (cause i called him) then i told her that it is in his phone book and she said (oh he does? oh....) **** at that point i just told her you know what ill talk to you later, in a calm voice , as soon as said that she hangs up on me, SO i called back and ask her why she hang up on my face she says that she sorry for hanging up on me so i told he again that later ima come over to talk to her about this situation.

I never did go over, then all of the sudden next time i see her, she is not talking to me, she ignores me , and just acts like im a piece of ****, like im nobody.

Lol im the ones thats angry here, why is she like this, its like when she mad i have to accept it and deal with it and she always gets mad for littles stupiest thing, now i get mad for a good reason, so she decides to act like that.

Im really sick of this RL , She doesnt want to communicate and thats the probelm, i always tell her about it, and she just keeps quiet, then the same story again she gets mad she cuts all sorts of communication with me, a week later after i kiss her ass and go after her we back good, but only for 3 or 4 days then the she mad again.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
... a week later after i kiss her ass and go after her we back good, but only for 3 or 4 days then the she mad again.
This is why things are getting out of control. How long are you going to kiss her a*s for? If you let her control the relationship, all hell will break loose.

Who should be in control of the relationship? The man of course!
Go back to the basics ...be a Man!

Maximus_Decimus

Last edited:

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just worried about the advice you've been giving to others considering your've been registered since 2002 and 500 posts later you still don't know how to deal with this one.

You've killed this relationship, you've conditioned her to treat you like a pair of krusty dogs bollocks.

Ditch her or drastically change your behaviour so it doesn't look like you are sucking on her d1ck each time she pouts.

Kaine

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
jeez, why do you like being treated like ****, is a better question.

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do not like to be treated like ish. its just that im trynna make this work, believe me this time im not going out of my way.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
why do you like her?

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cause that pus fat as hell and the sex its good! :)

nah but for real :rolleyes: lol, she cool though its only her quick to get angry and not wanting to communicate/open up thats hurtin' us.

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bfl
cause that pus fat as hell and the sex its good! :)

nah but for real :rolleyes: lol, she cool though its only her quick to get angry and not wanting to communicate/open up thats hurtin' us.
I aint read nuffin in this post but the title and first sentence, but just leave and find a better woman, are you afriad she the ONLY girl in the world. If you go outside you'll notice that god made a LOT of chicks and a lot of them are HOT

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you running back to her? Is she worth the ass kissing? Next time she flips out, just give her the cold shoulder, and find another hottie. If she runs back to you, fine. If not, her loss. Don't be a lapdog.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been in this situation for about a month now with my ex- trying to get at me and find reasons to hate me. She's always complaining about me to my friend too.

She started to use this friend to get at me, but I've realised he's just her shoulder to cry on and the nice guy she moans to about me. And the less I care, the more I play on her mind.

So the best way to deal with it is to ignore it. She's attention seeking and the less you give her the more power it will give to you.

Everyone on these boards was telling me this and since I've taken their advice I feel much better. I turned a bit of a jerk on her and when she started laying a guilt trip on me I just told her to "Get over it".

Try it. She'll hate you for it, but won't be able to stop thinking about you.